Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

bump

No, sorry....that order is sitting in customs gathering dust because someone either doesnt want to, or cant, do their job. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pbrozek

Hi tony p brennan here, i will drop the rx-4 over tomorrow morning and I also have to get a m14 repaired, the bloody selector bar went on my tm m14 socom. It only now fires in semi. The gun is working perfectly and when you push the selector bar manually into auto it fires in auto mode. The problem is i can't find anyone who sells this part (the marui one is flimsy plastic a real shame as the rest of the internals are top notch. I think it could be repaired( if part is not available) does this sound like something you could do. otherwise i will buy an ACM copy of the gearbox and drop it over to you to canibalize for parts. I also have a barrel for it and hopup bucking to get fitted. Is there any chance my m-16 be ready on saturday.
    (if this message is unclear please consult doc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Howdy lads, have you still got the Viper Patrol Bag in stock (Linky http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=219)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

moggser wrote: »
    don tell me you was the one who got the well i wont say ill let ya surprise folk:):)

Wot? This little thing?

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2961

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

if i only had a ban hammer id peg you out for a week
    bleeeeedin show off:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Shiva wrote: »
    No, sorry....that order is sitting in customs gathering dust because someone either doesnt want to, or cant, do their job. :mad:

:(dam customs!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    whats the price on the Sten and are spare mags easy to come by?
    thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it actually uses the same magazines as the MP40 as far as i know., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

any crack on me gun :D:D:D:D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

As of late today (5:30) Eirsoft Galway will be stocking

*DBoys M4 A1 Metal Body
    *DBoys M4 Close Quarter Metal Body
    *DBoys M4 Close Quarter SD Metal
    *DBoys M CQB-R Metal
    *A&K Masada
    *Smart Chargers (900w-1800w)
    *JG MP5 200rd Windup Mags
    *Strike Systems Tactical Light
    *ASG Tactical Light and Laser
    *ACM Scope Mount
    *Sig Windup Mags
    *ACOG Scope
    *7.4v Lipo Batteries
    *Charger for 7.4v Lipo Batteries
    *11.2 Lipo Batteries
    *Charger for 11.2v Lipo Batteries

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

heya lads just wondering is there any springs and M4 midcaps in stock???..need to do a bitta work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

Hey ya, was in there today asking bout the jg g36c, any chance a g36k maybe be in the next shipment (like a kid in a sweet shop, cant make up my mind)

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

How much is the Sten?

doubletap wrote: »
    How much is the Sten?

It'll be 380.

Hey ya, was in there today asking bout the jg g36c, any chance a g36k maybe be in the next shipment (like a kid in a sweet shop, cant make up my mind)

cheers

Yep, both the C and the K will be on the next shipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

I'll drop you a PM later on and let you know. Just had a mad busy day, and me poor oul brain is fried :)

Bump,
    Any chance you could sort me out with that price.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey, would you guys be able to order these or similar box set for g36 in?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/star-140rd-magazine-for-g36-series-5pcs.html

If you can what would the price be like?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Hey tony i was asking you before about the AA L85A1 just wondering if you'll be getting any in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Shiva,
    Hi Tony can you check if these will fit the JG Steyr Aug and if so get me a price for a pack. Also can you get me a price for 2 KJW USP Gas Blowback Magazine's Like these below.
    http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-VGP014-MAG.htm#
    GP-VGP014-MAG.jpg
    http://airsoftoutletnw.com/index.php/Airsoft-Magazines/King-Arms/King-Arms-AUG-110Rd-Midcap-Magazine-5-Pack.html
    King-Arms-AUG-110Rd-Midcap-Magazine-5-Pack.jpg
    Tony I was in with Doc on Saturday and he chrono'd an CA M15A4 for me that came in way over the 1 Joule I asked him to get you to let me know when springs come in so I can get Richie to down grade it for me. Just in case you are unsure of who he means I decided to post it here on boards.
    Thanks,
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Lads, how much would ya charge to bump up the power on a tokyo marui M4A1? Seems to be firing at .55, highest still under .75
    (think hop-up was on for the first reading) Would like it over .80 at least.

• Advertisement

beano555 wrote: »
    Hey tony i was asking you before about the AA L85A1 just wondering if you'll be getting any in stock.

Sorry, no, not normally. We can order them specially if you like, but we dont provide a warranty on them.

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey, would you guys be able to order these or similar box set for g36 in?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/star-140rd-magazine-for-g36-series-5pcs.html

If you can what would the price be like?

Thanks

Yeah, I was looking at getting some in instead of the Vaneras ones we normally do. They'd be about €50 per box. It'll be a few weeks before we get them though - if you need them quickly, eHobby is probably your best bet.

cplmick wrote: »
    Shiva,
    Hi Tony can you check if these will fit the JG Steyr Aug and if so get me a price for a pack. Also can you get me a price for 2 KJW USP Gas Blowback Magazine's Like these below.
    http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-VGP014-MAG.htm#

http://airsoftoutletnw.com/index.php/Airsoft-Magazines/King-Arms/King-Arms-AUG-110Rd-Midcap-Magazine-5-Pack.html

I'll get back to you with a price later Mick, but leave it with me.
    Tony I was in with Doc on Saturday and he chrono'd an CA M15A4 for me that came in way over the 1 Joule I asked him to get you to let me know when springs come in so I can get Richie to down grade it for me. Just in case you are unsure of who he means I decided to post it here on boards.
    Thanks,
    Mick

No problem Mick...he made a note in the CRM system, so you'll be contacted when they're in.

GrumPy wrote: »
    Lads, how much would ya charge to bump up the power on a tokyo marui M4A1? Seems to be firing at .55, highest still under .75
    (think hop-up was on for the first reading) Would like it over .80 at least.

Its hard to say without looking at the gun - it might be something simple, and there'd be no major work involved, or it could be something that needs to have the gun stripped.

Any chance you could drop it in to us and let us have a look at it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Its hard to say without looking at the gun - it might be something simple, and there'd be no major work involved, or it could be something that needs to have the gun stripped.

Any chance you could drop it in to us and let us have a look at it ?

Yeah cool, I'll pop in tomoro if I can.

Cheers. :)

Craigsy wrote: »
    Bump,
    Any chance you could sort me out with that price.
    Cheers

Sorry Craigsy....slipped my mind.

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Hey tony, hows things?

any word on the src 416 i dropped in to richie last month?

thanks, Aran Sena

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Hows the form lads

Quick question and P226 mags in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Hi can you let me know if you have the G&G M16 R4 carbine in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Hey again :P
    Any word on the Army AK 47 ?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement