Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lads whats the wait like on repairs at the moment. I have a sick MP40 with a trigger and fire selector problem at the moment that needs a fixing. How quickly could you fix it for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Any word on the Abbey Predator Ultra Gas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Shiva wrote: »
    Sorry, no, not normally. We can order them specially if you like, but we dont provide a warranty on them.

Hey again ye i know there's no warranty but will you order one for me pls.. No real rush i can collect either shop. Should have the money by next week Thank you;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Any news on my repair yet? (dboys m4a1)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey do you sell battleaxe electric mags for m4 if so how much and do you have them in stock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

:(Sorry Tony might get you to hold off on ordering the L85 financial discrepancy on my behalf. Do want it and i'll give you a shout when i got the moneyzz ty:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    Can you get the WE M4A1 Gas Blow Back Rifle and if so how much am I going to have to raid the Piggy Bank for?
    thanks
    Doubletap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Any chance of getting some of those lovely full metal
    revolvers in as seen on Masada's post on the photos thread ?

I'd buy one of the chrome ones if you get one in.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hi Martin

Any chance did my g&g black scar light come in yet with the g&g aimpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Tripp wrote: »
    Hey again :P
    Any word on the Army AK 47 ?

Thanks

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

tony its brino if you have the parts for my gun let me know and ill fit them myself if that's ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Arriving in galway eirsoft today (e.t.a. 4pm)

4 x Viper CQB Bungee Slings
    MP5 Hi-Cap Mags
    5 Double Eagle Short Shotguns (3 Shot)
    1 Double Eagle Full Stock Shottie (3 shot)
    MP5 Mag Pulls
    G&G Acog Scope and Laser
    5 Viper M88 Helmets (Black)
    1911 Serpa Packages
    Maintenance Gas
    Bladetech 1911 gloves
    1911 Chinese Holsters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I'm in the market for an elcheapo shotgun that fires 3 shots will the eirsoft website be updated so I can see what they look like, also would like to see what the 1911 Holsters Look like, and whats this Serpa Package all about? and what about spare shells
    for the shotty's are they in stock?

wondering if its the same shotgun as here:
    http://www.speedytoys.com/images/m56c.jpg

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tony,

would you by chance have any Dboys Scar-Ls in Tan colour in stock? Any chance of putting on aside to pick up during the week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Could i get some information on the asg m14 guys? Just wondering is it a re-brand of the agm or cyma version as i'm currently looking for the cyma version as it seems to be the best m14 clone on the market from what i see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Hope you had a nice weekend :) Emm, was just wondering when you will be getting the G&G M16 R4 Carbine, Will be purchasing it tomorrow (Monday)

Hi Martin

Any chance did my g&g black scar light come in yet with the g&g aimpoint

Hi, Have your aimpoint alright but still waiting on the Scar. Will check with Tony if he can give a delivery date.

bullets wrote: »
    I'm in the market for an elcheapo shotgun that fires 3 shots will the eirsoft website be updated so I can see what they look like, also would like to see what the 1911 Holsters Look like, and whats this Serpa Package all about? and what about spare shells
    for the shotty's are they in stock?

wondering if its the same shotgun as here:
    http://www.speedytoys.com/images/m56c.jpg

~B

Hey Bulleyts,
    We have one of those ahotguns instock at the moment but it is the one with the solid stock http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/imageview.asp?file=m56a2.jpg. The other ones we have are a single shot with a mag that goes underneath but has a good sturdy feel to it. The spare shells are short from a recent delivery so still waiting to hear about getting them in.

Martin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads,

any sign of the 7mm bearings coming in yet???

for my m4....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi lads, im wondering if you guys have a dboys metal m4 receiver in your bone yard? also lookin for a tm 1911 compatable threaded barel, do you guys carry these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hi interested in this dboys cqb/r m4 http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=4 does this have a removable flashider would it be the 14 or 16mm thread do you have this in the galway shop, has that handguard got rails on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Any idea when you'll next have the full stock JG 416 back in stock? I took a shine to it when I was in with yiz the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

guys, the pistol order, when's it due in?

Especially the Wilson Combat order. Need it asap.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 elvenjames

heya guys i was wondering of you could get in a Classic Army B&T MP5A5 with the Lamp foregrip, if you could how much would it be.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

elvenjames wrote: »
    heya guys i was wondering of you could get in a Classic Army B&T MP5A5 with the Lamp foregrip, if you could how much would it be.

Thanks

Sorry Elvenjames, we don't sell Classic Army guns.
    AirsoftEire carry them, so they should probably be able to help you out.

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Any idea when you'll next have the full stock JG 416 back in stock? I took a shine to it when I was in with yiz the other day.

Looks like end of next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Looking to get my first pistol Tony - any idea on the KWA M1911's for €110? In stock or an ETA? Also, is it full metal or only the slide?

Looking to get my first pistol Tony - any idea on the KWA M1911's for €110? In stock or an ETA?

End of next week I reckon, Jose.

Hi interested in this dboys cqb/r m4 http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=4 does this have a removable flashider would it be the 14 or 16mm thread do you have this in the galway shop, has that handguard got rails on it

Galway might have it - give them a ring on 091 768701.

It has a 14mm acc thread for a silencer when you remove the flash hider, and the handguard covers come off to reveal rails.

• Advertisement

lads,

any sign of the 7mm bearings coming in yet???

for my m4....

Due today or tomorrow Peter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement