Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Comon, post em, i wanna buy.....

*twitch
    *twitch

I have no pictures of 'em :)
    I'll take a couple tonight and put them up, I promise !

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

Finally managed to get some Propane from Chadwicks down in Sandyford, confused me because apparently it comes in black now.

Wow. That M1911 is a pleasure to fire. I think I'm going through bbs faster with it than my AEG! I'm tempted just put a direct debit every month through for bbs, the rate I use them...

I love you shiva, bearer of good things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No, i mean add them to the website!

No, i mean add them to the website!

Not without pictures.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Shiva wrote:
    In real steel, the P8 is a modified version of the USP.
    In airsoft terms, its just slightly aesthetically different.

I think I may have said in a post somewhere above that its full metal ? Its not...its ABS and metal. Sorry.

Only diff between a P8 and the USP is the direction the safey catch goes in to put on the safe (Iup on one and down on the other)

Real USP's the only metal is the slide so sounds like the "full metal" version to me.

• Advertisement

KJWs up today, does that mean your adding and thus Shottys next?

COMON, Your Killing me here:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Claim down would yea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

hey leathal, those shotties just landed on Shivas get your visa ready!!!1:D

Done, All the Full Lenghts are gone, me, my friend whos played a couple times and a newb who'll be out to hrta soon. Theres 2 combats left, early bird gets the worm, Paypal time!

TY TONY.:)

• Advertisement

naw i'm hanging on till Tony gets some g17's in hopefully with a metal slide, although i'm sorely tempted by the p226, pop quiz guys, if you had the choice, p226 or p229? and why i see some of the lads have had a few kjw and seem quite happy with them, so give us a clue or two and I might be swayed:D :D have to hide the visa bill though when it arrives,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

iceage wrote:
    naw i'm hanging on till Tony gets some g17's in hopefully with a metal slide, although i'm sorely tempted by the p226, pop quiz guys, if you had the choice, p226 or p229? and why i see some of the lads have had a few kjw and seem quite happy with them, so give us a clue or two and I might be swayed:D :D have to hide the visa bill though when it arrives,

I have the P226 and I plan on getting the P229 as soon as they are in stock.
    I just like the look of SiG pistols. The KJW is very well made and fires and feeds every time. It's quick and easy to take down, more so than a Glock.

I Glock I have is a KSC G18C with metal slide, I don't know what the KJWs are like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I have the KJW P226 and would definately recommend it. Seriously thinking about getting a second one for some 2 gun matrix type action :)

thanks lads, just ordered a p226 from Shiva..yes!! bring on the noise!!!!!:D

Collecting in a few hours....ooohhhh yes.:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Shiva, i ordered an M4 from you thurs last week. Any word on it by any chance? Of course it could be in the house of a certain neighbour of mine. They have a habit of not dropping post to us if it goes to them by mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

shiva,how lond does the standard post take and how long do you take to process?

Shiva, i ordered an M4 from you thurs last week. Any word on it by any chance? Of course it could be in the house of a certain neighbour of mine. They have a habit of not dropping post to us if it goes to them by mistake

It would help if I knew who you were :)
    PM me your real name, or better yet...email me from the site.

shiva,how lond does the standard post take and how long do you take to process?

Normally if I have something in stock I get it out within 48 hours, and itusually arrives at its destination the day after I post it.

For the last week or so I've been struggling to keep up, and its taking up to 4 or 5 days to process orders.

I've managed to get the number back down to a manageable level, and most of the orders I have outstanding now are for stuff I'm out of stock of - gas, mainly.

Tonight and tomorrow I'll be breaking up the orders and shipping items I have in stock tomorrow and Monday to clear the backlog, and out of stocks will follow as soon as they arrive.

cheers and my msn isnt working so ill just say its the person who ordered 5 bottles of bbs
    whoops,you didnt ask me that Q

• Advertisement

cheers and my msn isnt working so ill just say its the person who ordered 5 bottles of bbs
    whoops,you didnt ask me that Q

Heh...I was wondering who that was.

You planning on getting an airsoft minigun or something ? :)

no..i wish.its just i shoot out my back alot so they waste easily..i checked the site and it -1 stock.Are all my five together in the order or do i have to wait till they come bak in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

Got my KJwM9 pistol from Shiva. lovely gun, great heft to it. Eats gas like a mother:mad: Thanks to Tony for a great service. Next. Glock me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Hi gang,

Firstly, Big Up for T.'s customer service and thx for the new MP7 hicap mag (replaced faulty Galaxy hicap with a Well).

The mag seems to fit well, but needs some gentle pressure from beneath to avoid misfeeds. Nothing a bit of electrician's tape can't sort, I think.

Next, a mini-mini-mini review of the shorty M500: very plasticky, pump and handle a bit wobbly - it's definitely at the low end of the 'feely touchy' quality spectrum.

The mag feeds well and the shotty shoots nice and straight - when the inner barrel is centered within the outer, that is :(

That is a BIG problem: the end of the inner barrel should sit within an aperture, which is recessed inside the outer barrel. But the poor quality finish (and tolerances, by the looks) has resulted in the inner barrel not reaching the aperture, so it's sometimes blocked by the transversal block (wall) in which the aperture is made.

I'm gonna shorten it further anyway (down to about that 'block'), so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Power (FPS) difficult to appreciate - lowish, as it didn't go through the Coke can, even at point blank (in fact, it didn't even go through one side either).

What I've got in store for it:
    shorten barrel and pump rail sections
    graft the DBoys M4 6-position stock
    'silverize' some parts (fake ejector window, fake barrel selector, outer barrel heatshield)
    'woodize' the pump handle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Shiva did you get my 2nd email yesterday regarding the spring,send me out the spring and il get it sorted ,its quicker and cheaper all round:) :)

Gatling wrote:
    Shiva did you get my 2nd email yesterday regarding the spring,send me out the spring and il get it sorted ,its quicker and cheaper all round:) :)

No, didnt get it Gatling...but willdo. I'll post it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

Hey Tony, any word on that messed up bb order I made last week?

bewildered wrote:
    Hey Tony, any word on that messed up bb order I made last week?

PM me the details, willya Bewildered ?

I cant keep up with all the various permutations of Boards nicknames, messed up email aliases and real names :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Will you be getting back in that popular M4A1? Really like that one.

• Advertisement

Yes, definitely.

There are some...umm...quality control issues that need to be resolved first. I'm working on it at the moment though, and they should be available again soon.
    Will you be getting back in that popular M4A1? Really like that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement