Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hope you had a nice weekend :) Emm, was just wondering when you will be getting the G&G M16 R4 Carbine, Will be purchasing it tomorrow (Monday)

Thanks for that order....we'll have it for you in about a week, week and a half.

thermo wrote: »
    hi lads, im wondering if you guys have a dboys metal m4 receiver in your bone yard? also lookin for a tm 1911 compatable threaded barel, do you guys carry these?

We dont have a metal receiver in the parts bin at the moment, but if you're in the shop sometime feel free to have a rummage.

We dont have the threaded TM barrels, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi interested in this dboys cqb/r m4 http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=4 does this have a removable flashider would it be the 14 or 16mm thread do you have this in the galway shop, has that handguard got rails on it

Hi Bluestripe93. Yes we have it stock in Galway so you drop in and check it out. There are two RIS rail covers with it. The flash hider should be removable but not sure of the thread size.
    Martin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Fairly sure they're 14mm

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Hey Tony,
    Any luck on the gas mp5?
    Cheers, John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Shiva wrote: »
    Thanks for that order....we'll have it for you in about a week, week and a half.

No problem, week, week and a half ;) sounds good thanks lads
    It will be well worth the wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Due today or tomorrow Peter.

cool tony il give the shop a ring tomorrow to check!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hey T., left you a pm,

bit of an emergency,

Hey T., left you a pm,

bit of an emergency,

Replied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

I sent you guys an email there. Might wana take a look at it

Rob2593 wrote: »
    I sent you guys an email there. Might wana take a look at it

Saw it today....havent decided on a response yet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Saw it today....havent decided on a response yet :)
    Ok, well i'd apperciate a responce as soon as you can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Any chance galway eirsoft could get this in for me? Or something similar http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=24751 also looking for a long recoil rod+spring for a 1911/hicapa if available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Tony,
    Was wondering if you have any piston heads in stock (V2 Gearbox),
    and how much would it set me back??
    Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,633 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tony, do you have any masadas?

Can I pick one up Saturday if you do?:)

Have to drop something in to Richie anyway so can grab a masada too:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

We dont have a metal receiver in the parts bin at the moment, but if you're in the shop sometime feel free to have a rummage.

We dont have the threaded TM barrels, sorry.

thanks anyways lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey, you guys got the ACM P90 in stock and anti-reversal latches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

tony that sl9 i got of you is stell not working right want to bring it back and get a diffrent gun our a new one give use a call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

Hi How accurately online store represents actual stock? Do you have more/less stuf in the shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

zero19 wrote: »
    Any chance galway eirsoft could get this in for me? Or something similar http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=24751 also looking for a long recoil rod+spring for a 1911/hicapa if available?

Not sure Zero. If one of the lads in Dublin are online they chould check on this as they order all the parts for both shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

When ye get spare shells in for the DE shotguns can ye give me a shout,
    as want to pick up some spares at some stage.

Got the DE shotgun this morning, They are Class yokes.

Feckin delivery guy rang but would not wait 5mins for my to cycle down the road
    home from work,Grrr so he was going to leave it into reception of the place I work,
    which is at the complete oppisate end of the industrial estate I'm in as the company I'm with has several buildings . Cycled down
    as fast as my little legs could peddle and finally met him just as he was about to
    enter the building (where packages can be opened for security reasons :eek: )

So now its sitting in its box in my cubicle and I am itching to take it out and play with it.
    For a Double eagle brand its fair good quality (To my surprise) dont know if I would
    trust the front sling attachment though too easy to break.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

bullets wrote: »
    When ye get spare shells in for the DE shotguns can ye give me a shout,
    as want to pick up some spares at some stage.

Got the DE shotgun this morning, They are Class yokes.

Feckin delivery guy rang but would not wait 5mins for my to cycle down the road
    home from work,Grrr so he was going to leave it into reception of the place I work,
    which is at the complete oppisate end of the industrial estate I'm in as the company I'm with has several buildings . Cycled down
    as fast as my little legs could peddle and finally met him just as he was about to
    enter the building (where packages can be opened for security reasons :eek: )

So now its sitting in its box in my cubicle and I am itching to take it out and play with it.
    For a Double eagle brand its fair good quality (To my surprise) dont know if I would
    trust the front sling attachment though too easy to break.

~B

Ah go one bullets, there is absolutely no way anyone will freak in any way.....at all..... for sure.lol.
    If they do use the universal EU "calm down its ok signal" of screaming "GIT SUM" GIT SUM!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hey lads,

last time I was in there were some kalash bits in the bits box, is there a return spring for the bolt in there by any chance?

P210509_2054.jpg

Thats the spring there, just sitting alongside the gearbox on the akms, I need one for the aks74, as it was lost when my gear was tested.

Thanks,

Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Well lads, I ordered two AEGs off ye yesterday for two of me mates (who are too feckin' useless to do it themselves), could ye give me an estimate on how long it'll take them to arrive?

It was the ASG M14 and Kalash AKs-74, and I live in Wexford if that makes any difference?

Churs!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Hey Guys,

Any idea when the Kalash AKS-74 and the Dboys M4 A1 (Metal body) will be in stock?

Cheers,

Clawfeld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Pandcoa

I'm thinking about online ordering, does Eirsoft deliver up north? Or does that confict with legislation up here?

Pandcoa wrote: »
    I'm thinking about online ordering, does Eirsoft deliver up north? Or does that confict with legislation up here?

We deliver North for the same shipping prices as down here. The only difference is we wont accept responsibility if a gun is seized by the PSNI or HM Customs. The onus in on the importer to provide evidence they are eligible for the VCRA airsoft defense. This usually takes the form of a membership number from a skirmish site. We'll print that on the package if you supply it when you order.

Clawfeld wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Any idea when the Kalash AKS-74 and the Dboys M4 A1 (Metal body) will be in stock?

Cheers,

Clawfeld

Should be in by the middle of next week, Clawfeld.

Well lads, I ordered two AEGs off ye yesterday for two of me mates (who are too feckin' useless to do it themselves), could ye give me an estimate on how long it'll take them to arrive?

It was the ASG M14 and Kalash AKs-74, and I live in Wexford if that makes any difference?

Churs!

M14 should have shipped yesterday (I've been off most of the week, so I'm a bit out of touch), and the AK should be back in stock by middle of the week.

Hey lads,

last time I was in there were some kalash bits in the bits box, is there a return spring for the bolt in there by any chance?

Thats the spring there, just sitting alongside the gearbox on the akms, I need one for the aks74, as it was lost when my gear was tested.

Havent a clue Sam....its a lucky dip. We dont go looking in it for anything....its up to the customer to have a root around. :)