Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you have the Madbull Stinger 40mm grenade 3pk in stock and if not when will you get them in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

hey shiva do you sell the doudle eagle 3 shot shotties without the stock and wat price you selling them at

And since Robbie brought this up. Is there spare shells for the DE 3 shot shotties?
    The one that came with mine has jammed a few times when loading it.
    Have to load the BB's slowly and one at a time, If I use a speed loader it
    jam's the spring/follower in the shell.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

well lads any l96s in stock? Im looking to buy two if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Would you be able to get a SUSAT for a AA L85 with 20mm rail. If so how much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

would you be able to get in any m203 springers like this one the dboys bim203 http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?products_id=605

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hi tony
    just wondering on the brand of http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=394
    and if it would be too big on a g18c
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Sean-Tom

I live in Galway and was wondering weather you guys sell any snipers. Also how old would I have to be to purchase a gun from you guys. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Just placed an order with you tony. Just wondering did everything go through ok :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey guys, just wondering do you have the G&G GR16 plastica in stock and the 8pk of M4 mags. Also what fps does it fire at? And what length inner barrel does it have?

Also do you have the G&G M16 A2 Carbine?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

I was wondering the same as above myself any gr16 plasticas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Hi Tony,
    How much would it cost to get one of these off you?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

tony i got the sl9 fixed myself cheers :D:D:D:cool: D.I.Y.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Sorry for the messing about before Tony, but i have the dosh for that AA L85 now if you can place an order for 1 for me:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

bullets wrote: »
    Also those mini Army Detonics look very sweet are eirsoft getting any in?

Should have them in a week or so.

You folks have G&G bios back in yet?

Early next week.

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    i was just trying to fit an A.C.M. KAC style A2 stock extension to my M4 and noticed that the bolt that holds the stock on is too short. do you have any bolts in stock i am looking for one about 10cm long.

thanks

Not something we'd normally carry, sorry. If its just a regular long bolt, would a hardware store have them ?

hey shiva do you sell the doudle eagle 3 shot shotties without the stock and wat price you selling them at

Yep, should have them back on the next Chinese delivery, end of this week or early next. They'll be €50.

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you have the Madbull Stinger 40mm grenade 3pk in stock and if not when will you get them in :D

Due in last week, still waiting. I hope they'll get here this week.

mayotobo wrote: »
    well lads any l96s in stock? Im looking to buy two if possible.

A load of them coming in the next few days.

Craigsy wrote: »
    Would you be able to get a SUSAT for a AA L85 with 20mm rail. If so how much?

They're about €130. G&G have them back in stock, so we should have some when the order finally arrives next week.

• Advertisement

gungun wrote: »
    hi tony
    just wondering on the brand of http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=394
    and if it would be too big on a g18c
    thanks

Its a red dot for a rifle, not a pistol.
    Although I suppose you could stick it on a pistol rail too, if you wanted :)

Its a Chinese made scope...we just called them ACM.

Sean-Tom wrote: »
    I live in Galway and was wondering weather you guys sell any snipers. Also how old would I have to be to purchase a gun from you guys. Thanks :)

You need to be over 18, or for your parents to buy it for you.

Oglon93 wrote: »
    I was wondering the same as above myself any gr16 plasticas

G&G order should be here next week.

Hi Tony,
    How much would it cost to get one of these off you?
    Thanks

I'll PM you a price tomorrow when I hear from the supplier.

beano555 wrote: »
    Sorry for the messing about before Tony, but i have the dosh for that AA L85 now if you can place an order for 1 for me:D:D:D

No problem Beano....can you PM me a Paypal email address so I can send you an invoice. I'll also need a shipping address and contact phone number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Think you can put a post up when you get the G&G M16 A2 Carbine back in stock? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Any news on the G&G M16 r4 lads?

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Think you can put a post up when you get the G&G M16 A2 Carbine back in stock? Thanks

Yeah, as stuff comes in I'll announce it here.

Any news on the G&G M16 r4 lads?

Nothing concrete, just that its on the delayed order. Hopefully it'll be here next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Shiva wrote: »
    Nothing concrete, just that its on the delayed order. Hopefully it'll be here next week.

Aww ok :( Could you do a partial order dispatch on the rest of the stuff or if it's too awkward i don't mind .

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement