Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

rossism wrote: »
    hi just wondering do you have any of the G&G scar-l in stock?

bump:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shiva wrote: »
    Most of my time lately has been taking up with redesigning the new website, which should go live in the next two weeks.

Good news I miss the old up to date web site of the early days and look forward to future online impulse buys. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

hoplite wrote: »
    Good news I miss the old up to date web site of the early days and look forward to future online impulse buys. :D

+1 on this. Although I prefer to pop in and buy directly I realy like to know what's in stock. Good luck on the new website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

What pistols are ye getting in the Galway store during the week???
    And what day are ye expected them in???:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Hi tony
    As you can see in the main forum i am interested in getting a M16 or the A1 version,Richie advised me to get a TM or a G&P,if it is possible could you give me a price on these two please?

All the best
    Aaron:)

EDIT: Got your message tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

just put some new pics of the hawks up on our site
    Mangan your the biggest poser i know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

A.I.M wrote: »
    just put some new pics of the hawks up on our site
    Mangan your the biggest poser i know :D

Loving those shots.
    You have to send us some.
    info@hawksairsoft.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Just wondering when those 416's shall be in.

My friend would more than likely have a heart attack if I didn't ask.

Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Haha...:D

"i dont read the script, the script reads me.."

I cant seem to find the pics though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Masada wrote: »
    Haha...:D

"i dont read the script, the script reads me.."

I cant seem to find the pics though?

mars bars and eat himself springs to mind there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

mle1324 wrote: »
    Hi tony
    As you can see in the main forum i am interested in getting a M16 or the A1 version,Richie advised me to get a TM or a G&P,if it is possible could you give me a price on these two please?

All the best
    Aaron:)

EDIT: Got your message tony

Could I echo this?

I'm interested in JG M16A1, G&P and TM. Thanks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Could I echo this?

I'm interested in JG M16A1, G&P and TM. Thanks. :)

If you would like to e-mail

sales@eirsoft.ie

We can reply to your mail with an accurate breakdown of price and estimated time of delivery for each item.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

any E.T.A. for the order with the AGM MP40's in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Galway-R345

Hi guys just wondering do you have any JG M4A1 full metal in stock. Or probably a P90 with a metal receiver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

tony...you have a pm from me there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Just want to say a big thanks to Tony and the rest of the lads in eirsoft. It arrived this morning and i havent let it out of my hands since. :p

It took a while but the wait was deffiently worth it :)

Thanks again!

Sean. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Tony any chance you have any of those MAG m4 mid-cap 8packs in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Blanchy

hey what bus goes from town to near eirsoft?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Also is there Abbey Predator Ultra gas and the carry handle mount for m16's in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

iceage wrote: »

Jesus how thick am I...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

How's the new website coming along? Any news about when yer planning on going live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conor_deego

just wondering is the m4 s-system you stock the new 2009 model(http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/DBoys_Full_Metal_M4_S_System_RIS_AEG_Rifle_p/bi-3381m.htm) or an older model ? Thanks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Any Chance ye guys will get a few of these in?
    Everytime I went to buy one from places, I kept hitting the cancel button from
    my shopping cart as the heart longed for an M82 but the Wallet said
    M99 is cheaper and you can live with the lack of a fugly mag.

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3738

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Blanchy wrote: »
    hey what bus goes from town to near eirsoft?

The 120,121,122 goes near enough.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Did you get any AGM MP40's in

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Hey,
    I purchased 1xAbbey Predator Ultra Gas and 1xAbbey Silicone Oil 35 nearly 2 weeks ago from yere site and I have received nothing.My account on the site says I havent paid for it and they are still in the checkout part but my the money including postage has been paid through my paypal and I have the receipt to prove it.

Very frustrated with this at the minute as I needed that silicone oil ages ago and i'm still waiting.I have sent an email on the contact us part of your site last week but got no reply which is strange cause when I asked about a gun on the site I got a reply straight away.Maybe ye don't like dealing with problems?

Anyway my emails is cr-xmad@hotmail.com so check up your systems and get them posted...I've been too patienced and I'm not happy at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All,
    We are truly sorry for being out of contact for so long but with moving premises and working on the new indoor site we have been snowed under with work.

Find here attached a .kmz file for Goggle Maps for the new site. The Satnav location is N53"17.428 W009"00.578'.

Our original telephone number is in the process of been ported to our new telecoms supplier. For the moment we are using the phone number 091-395327 until the port has been completed.

Thank you for your continued support,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

RichCRX wrote: »
    Very frustrated with this at the minute as I needed that silicone oil ages ago and i'm still waiting.I have sent an email on the contact us part of your site last week but got no reply which is strange cause when I asked about a gun on the site I got a reply straight away.Maybe ye don't like dealing with problems?

Anyway my emails is cr-xmad@hotmail.com so check up your systems and get them posted...I've been too patienced and I'm not happy at this stage.

Yeah, they're still in your basket because the transaction didnt complete properly. You need to let Paypal redirect you back to Eirsoft after you've made the payment, or click the "Return to Eirsoft" button, or we dont get notification of what's been purchased. This is a common failing with the osCommerce software we use, and one of the reasons we're replacing it soon. There's a big notice on the order confirmation page in red font notifying people of this, and you'll also see it on a lot of the Asian sites who use osCommerce or one of its derivatives.

Anyway....thats neither here nor there - its not your fault the system doesnt work correctly. I replied to your email on Thursday evening explaining all this, and the gas and oil was dispatched on Friday afternoon. I'm surprised you havent received it by now, so I'll check that out for you and get back to you later. Sorry about the delay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

doubletap wrote: »
    Did you get any AGM MP40's in

Not yet, but they're ordered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement