Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

bullets wrote: »
    Any Chance ye guys will get a few of these in?
    Everytime I went to buy one from places, I kept hitting the cancel button from
    my shopping cart as the heart longed for an M82 but the Wallet said
    M99 is cheaper and you can live with the lack of a fugly mag.

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3738

~B

I'll be getting one to see what the quality is like, and we'll take it from there.
    I've heard they're pretty good though.

just wondering is the m4 s-system you stock the new 2009 model(http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/DBoys_Full_Metal_M4_S_System_RIS_AEG_Rifle_p/bi-3381m.htm) or an older model ? Thanks :D

Actually, there isn't a "2009 model" that I'm aware of - we've been selling the 7mm version for well over a year. I think that site is just doing a bit of over-exuberant marketing :)

Spetzcong wrote: »
    How's the new website coming along? Any news about when yer planning on going live?

Having some issues with graphics display, and getting it to accurately display shipping prices, but its almost there. Looking kinda nice too :)

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Also is there Abbey Predator Ultra gas and the carry handle mount for m16's in stock?

Yes to the gas...I dont think theres any carry handle mounts. They, and a load of other Chinese parts were short on the last order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Tony any chance you have any of those MAG m4 mid-cap 8packs in?

Bump :p

• Advertisement

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Bump :p

LOL....I was getting to you :p

No, expecting a bunch in on the large Chinese order that's due soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Shiva wrote: »
    LOL....I was getting to you :p

No, expecting a bunch in on the large Chinese order that's due soon.

Cheers Tony I'll be out to you soon so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

we want the website! we want the website! wewant the website....

what do we want...the website!

when do we want it now....!!!

:D

come on shiva throw us a fricken bone will ya...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yep Cant wait for this new website.
    To see coming soon, and stock levels again up on it will be great.

Nearly all my ordered for ages now have been done through PM rather
    than through the online store.

~B

Jaysis Lads......you're giving me performance anxiety :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Shiva wrote:
    Yeah, they're still in your basket because the transaction didnt complete properly. You need to let Paypal redirect you back to Eirsoft after you've made the payment, or click the "Return to Eirsoft" button, or we dont get notification of what's been purchased. This is a common failing with the osCommerce software we use, and one of the reasons we're replacing it soon. There's a big notice on the order confirmation page in red font notifying people of this, and you'll also see it on a lot of the Asian sites who use osCommerce or one of its derivatives.

Anyway....thats neither here nor there - its not your fault the system doesnt work correctly. I replied to your email on Thursday evening explaining all this, and the gas and oil was dispatched on Friday afternoon. I'm surprised you havent received it by now, so I'll check that out for you and get back to you later. Sorry about the delay.

The thing is mate I did follow the link back!I am always particular when I buy stuff no matter how small it may be so I always read everything.So I don't understand why the re-direction link didn't work.Thanks for sending off the goods...I did not receive your email saying this thats why I said i'd post it on here as it may get yere attention.I don't mean to be a bitcher about the whole thing but I just really needed the silicone last week.

If you sent the goods friday they should be here tomorrow the latest but I would have been expecting them monday or today really.Maybe its a postal error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Tony, can you get the Cyma CM050 and the KWA 1911 in any time soon? If you could get them down to Galway all the better.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

we want the website! we want the website! wewant the website....

what do we want...the website!

when do we want it now....!!!

:D

come on shiva throw us a fricken bone will ya...

+1:D:cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

Any chance you can hold one of the dboys hk416's for me when it comes in?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

RichCRX wrote: »
    I don't mean to be a bitcher about the whole thing but I just really needed the silicone last week.

Howdy,

Sorry for dragging the thread off topic slightly.
    But If your ever in a rush or need Silicone oil fairly
    quickly Pop into your local Aldi or Lidl store.
    Quite a lot of the time they sell Cans of Silicone Oil spray
    for 2-3 Euros a can. Usually sold at the cleaning agents or car accessory sections Black Tin with yellow top.

Shiva will hate me for saying this....but.... A Tenner for a can of silicone oil then waiting for it to be posted
    .....I'd be going to the local Car accessories store or Aldi/Lidl before ordering online.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

shiva,

any chance ye have a galaxy pdw stock for an mp5 in the store?

on the off chance you do can you let me now the cost and stick me name on it. i will be putting an order in soon.

thanks

its the stock in this pic
    gun_015.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

@bullets-thanks mate but I was away and wasn't anywhere near a motor factors or lidls and was hoping it would be there when I'd come home when ordering online.

Received nothing in the post again today.

RichCRX wrote: »
    @bullets-thanks mate but I was away and wasn't anywhere near a motor factors or lidls and was hoping it would be there when I'd come home when ordering online.

Received nothing in the post again today.

Rich, can you PM me your phone number please ?

Tony, can you get the Cyma CM050 and the KWA 1911 in any time soon? If you could get them down to Galway all the better.

Cheers

Bumpety bumpety bump....

Bumpety bumpety bump....

Just waiting for word about the CM....the 1911 should be next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey any word on G&G scars? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Did the delivery with the AGM MP40's come in yet?
    thanks

Just waiting for word about the CM....the 1911 should be next week.

Twas next week about five weeks ago :p Is there a supplier problem or something? Don;t want to seem like an ass, but hey, I needs a sidearm!

Twas next week about five weeks ago :p Is there a supplier problem or something? Don;t want to seem like an ass, but hey, I needs a sidearm!

I'm just telling you what I keep being told - I cant buy it if the supplier doesn't have it :)

Yes, there seems to be a problem, especially with clones. Its hard to get them in large quantities. Dunno what the issue is with the KWA 1911 though, being made in Taiwan n all.

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Did the delivery with the AGM MP40's come in yet?
    thanks

Nope, sorry.

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey any word on G&G scars? Thanks

Same as everything else...I keep getting told "soon, soon" and I sit and wait.

Rest assured everyone....when stuff arrives, it gets announced here.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Do you guys have any of the G&G m4 plastica's in now or in the near future?
    I'm looking for the carbine version not the popular series. Or does any other retailer sell the G&G sportline m4s? thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Ahh before Shiva loses the plot, and turns into a gibbering mess of the former top bloke he was.....I asked him the same question the other day about the G+G Plastica..and he doesn't have them in stock, they're due in soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conor_deego

Actually, there isn't a "2009 model" that I'm aware of - we've been selling the 7mm version for well over a year. I think that site is just doing a bit of over-exuberant marketing :)

Ahhh i see :S Do you have them in stock at the moment? Was thinking of heading down to you some time next week:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Hi just wondering do you guys do downgrades?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement