Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

gunz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

That is one funny pic :D

Folks,

First off, apologies to everyone who's been waiting for stock these last few weeks, but our Chinese order has finally arrived, and is being unloaded as I type this.

Now in stock, we have the following (new lines in bold) -

Kalash range of AKS, full steel and wood.
    Kalash AKMS full steel and wood
    Kalash M4 CQB, HK416, and M4 KAC PDW
    Dboys M4 S System, M4 CQB SD, M4 A1, M16 SPR, SCAR L tan
    Jing Gong Hk416, g36c, g36k
    Jing Gong AUG A1, A3
    A&K m249 Mk II, m249 Para, M60 Mk43 Mod 0, Dragunov SVD
    Jing Gong HK MP5 J, SD5
    Galaxy MP5 K, MP5 PDW
    Double Eagle UMP
    AGM MP44

Range of Firefox batteries, and hicap magazines.

Still a lot of stuff left short, so we're missing midcap mags, Well L96, JG Bar 10, Barret 50 cals, DE uzis, MP5 GBB and a few other bits and pieces I was hoping for, but the supplier tells me they'll be with us in 2 weeks.

Woooohhhoooo!!!! Tony's the man :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,635 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

How much are the A&K SVD's and the DE uzi(when in stock) Tony?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just to drop people a quick line.

Tony has asked me to keep an eye on this thread for the coming week and update and answer queries as much as possible so I will do my best, but as you can imagine ( especially now stock in is) I do be running around the shop floor, answering phones and e-mails, chronographing etc.

Should you have any important/emergency queries,information or the like, please use our store number to phone me or alternitively use our e-mail address. I take pride in the fact that I usually get around to answering e-mails sent during hours of business, usually immediately, and e-mails outside of business hours, replied to within the next working day, and the phone is always answered but on occasions can be busy, but try again at a later stage.

This is going to be a hectic couple of days for us, but as always I aim to get your queries relating to stock levels, general inquiries and orders answered as soon as possible and as accurate as possible.

I'd also like to take this point to STRESS to people that WE CANNOT REPLY TO YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS'.

I know Tony has a BIG notice on the website about this, but I continue to get emails from Yahoo accounts and alot of them boards members, so you should read this. I don't hate Yahoo, the problem is our e-mails do not send to Yahoo address', and worse I do not receive a " failed delivery report", instead it goes to Tonys personal email, which I usually only get the information too late, where as an immediate failure to deliver I can pick up the phone and get the message across.

Cheers :)

Blay wrote: »
    How much are the A&K SVD's and the DE uzi(when in stock) Tony?:o

SVD is €180 ( and what an impressive piece) and the Uzi did not arrive on the order so I'm unaware of its price at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

hi any M1911 pistols arrived today? and what the price for the M4 KAC PDW
    ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey,
    Just wondering if you have any Viper SAAVs in stock, preferably in olive drab or Woodland camo.
    Cheers!

Just wondering Tony, should my order ship tomorow? :)

Thanks,

Sean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads how much are the m60's going for??

No pistols on the order, few weeks out I'm afraid.

The new Kalash pdw is €200 if I'm not mistaken.

Viper SAAV vests are a week or two away, but should be back in full quantity and colourings.

Sean, I'll have a lot of orders to process, but should yours be one of the items that came in stock today, I'll be ensuring I pack everything tomorrow and Wednesday, our courier picks up at about 11-12 so my window for packing is tight tomorrow morning, I'd imagine the bulk will go out Wednesday.

The M60's are going for €380, and what are piece of kit, whipes the floor with its Star counterpart.

No probs i dont need it till saturday anyway :)

TheDoc wrote: »

Viper SAAV vests are a week or two away, but should be back in full quantity and colourings.

Are they coming in British DPM? If they are that would be great! Thanks!

TheDoc wrote: »
    The new Kalash pdw is €200 if I'm not mistaken.

€220 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Any black SCAR L Shiva?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Shiva wrote: »
    €220 :)

has it got full markings on it tony?

Horse84 wrote: »
    has it got full markings on it tony?

I presume so, but to be honest, the delivery was very late, and the lads checked it in while I beat off the ravening hordes :)

I saw your email this evening, so Doc will check and get back to you tomorrow.

iceage wrote: »
    Any black SCAR L Shiva?

Sorry Mike, just the tan came in.

Couple of weeks hopefully

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    Couple of weeks hopefully

Hard to say....they were ordered, but unavailable when they were packing the shipment. As soon as they're available, they'll be shipped. I'll put one by for you if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

if possible can you reserve one for me please? pick up on friday M4 KAC PDW?[/B]

Thanks Shiva, I'll PM when it calms down for you..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Any news on the new site or G&G plasctica gr16 carbines?

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Any news on the new site or G&G plasctica gr16 carbines?

New site was supposed to go live over the last few days, but I had some unexpected issues which delayed it. I'm on holidays from today until Sunday next, so it won't go live until after I get back. Theres not much left to do with it, so it'll be soon after I get back.

G&G order is shipping soon, so it wont be long now.

KOBOY wrote: »
    if possible can you reserve one for me please? pick up on friday M4 KAC PDW?[/B]

Sorry Koboy, I doubt they'll be there long. We only got in a few to check quality, and they'll probably sell in the next day or so. We generally dont reserve new lines, because they're almost always in high demand.

If you want to call the shop tomorrow, they can take a laser payment over the phone, or organise for you to purchase from the website.

Will the Viper SAAV's be coming in British DPM?
    Thanks!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Will the Viper SAAV's be coming in British DPM?
    Thanks!

I dont think they come in DPM ? The manufacturer's site has OD, US Woodland and "camo" listed - unless the "camo" is actually Brit DPM ?

Shiva wrote: »
    I dont think they come in DPM ? The manufacturer's site has OD, US Woodland and "camo" listed - unless the "camo" is actually Brit DPM ?

The camo must be DPM, if you're getting them in OD, that'll be grand, its nothing major.
    Thanks Tony!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi
    This might be a weird question but do you think you will be getting in any FN 2000's. i saw one on RSOV but because of legal FPS limit and custom charges I'm worried i can not import anything.
    Ow yeah have you got any spare m4 mags in tan for my scar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement