Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi
    This might be a weird question but do you think you will be getting in any FN 2000's. i saw one on RSOV but because of legal FPS limit and custom charges I'm worried i can not import anything.
    Ow yeah have you got any spare m4 mags in tan for my scar

Howdy,

At this moment in time theres a slowdown on special orders, for roughly 7 days or so, mainly till Tony returns to business.

As far as I am aware we CAN get in a JLS FN2000 , price wise I'm unsure. I had heard G&G were brining one out but I am yet to see it. But if your interested in the FN2000, you can ring me in the shop tomorrow or email me and I can run through it with you and give you some more information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

TheDoc wrote: »
    Howdy,

At this moment in time theres a slowdown on special orders, for roughly 7 days or so, mainly till Tony returns to business.

As far as I am aware we CAN get in a JLS FN2000 , price wise I'm unsure. I had heard G&G were brining one out but I am yet to see it. But if your interested in the FN2000, you can ring me in the shop tomorrow or email me and I can run through it with you and give you some more information.

o thanks :D i already sent in an e mail about a part for my scar butt stock
    but i will happily e mail you tomorrow. will i just e mail eirsoft or will i e mail you personally. i'm new to boards so unfortuntly i dont know your real name, but thank you i will try e mail you:D

sales@eirsoft.ie

E-mail responses were slow today, and probably will be tomorrow judging by the foot traffic in store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi Guys a full new range of AEG are in our Galway store.
    The list is as follow's:
    Dboys m4
    Kalash ak
    Ump's
    Jg mp5's
    Scar's
    Aug's
    Full range of batteries
    Full range of mags
    Looking forward to having you all down for a look
    Regards Eirsoft Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

Any kalash aks in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

No double eagle tri shot shotguns in galway yet no?

zero19 wrote: »
    No double eagle tri shot shotguns in galway yet no?
    No not yet hopefully soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 phazor10

Any L96's in stock in Galway

phazor10 wrote: »
    Any L96's in stock in Galway
    No but should be in next shipment
    Regards Evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

tony, have you any of the asg torch and laser combos in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Hey guys my order got updated thanks :) But it says that your still waiting for the charger?

Thanks!

Sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Phantom555

Hi Eirsoft,
    Just wondering if you have the Dboys M4 S-System in stock in your Dublin store? Thanks.

We have the Cybergun torch and laser combo for €70 in stock.

Sean,
    We are currently out of stock of the charger you requested, and all chargers. They should hopefully be back with us in about 12 days.

The Dboys S-system is as of now, in stock in our store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

We have the Cybergun torch and laser combo for €70 in stock.

Sean,
    We are currently out of stock of the charger you requested, and all chargers. They should hopefully be back with us in about 12 days.

The Dboys S-system is as of now, in stock in our store.

Thanks :) Does that mean it you will ship the charger when it arrives?

Thanks again,

Sean

As soon as I get it consider it shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Phantom555

Thanks for the info Doc.

Howdy,

Thanks I got your email but then windows live decided to mess itself up, but luckily i read it:D, I've read a few reviews and all round the gun seems to be good but when there is a bad review it is a terrible one, i will consider buying it i probably will as i like the p90 style but wanted somtin bigger, Thbaks for forwarding it though :D
    Do you know yet if G%G are making one or is that the ifo your sending of to tony?

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

G&G are making one. That much is so much of a certainty that I'm told they're almost ready to go. If I were you, I'd hold on for it rather than the JLS one. I had it and I was less than impressed. That said, Richie did some tweaking and made it usable so it's not so bad as a project gun.
    I'm waiting with baited breath for the G&G one myself, and have been since it was announced. It's going to be a cracker.

NakedDex wrote: »
    G&G are making one. That much is so much of a certainty that I'm told they're almost ready to go. If I were you, I'd hold on for it rather than the JLS one. I had it and I was less than impressed. That said, Richie did some tweaking and made it usable so it's not so bad as a project gun.
    I'm waiting with baited breath for the G&G one myself, and have been since it was announced. It's going to be a cracker.

Have you any idea when it might be out??? I really want to get it.. one of my team mates as a p90 and i love it and my squad leader has a styr, less fasinated by that but like the mag at the back, so this is like the perfect hybrid for me. Even if you could tell me when you first heard about the G&G project?
    Thanks dex:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

T4RGET wrote: »
    Have you any idea when it might be out??? I really want to get it.. one of my team mates as a p90 and i love it and my squad leader has a styr, less fasinated by that but like the mag at the back, so this is like the perfect hybrid for me. Even if you could tell me when you first heard about the G&G project?
    Thanks dex:D

It's been in the works for quite a while now, over a year by a good bit now. No idea when it'll be out yet. It'd be silly of G&G not to be trying to get it out before Christmas though.

What you've described in the Styer, with the mag being at the back, is what's called a bullpup configuration. The P90 is a bullpup too, albeit slightly different in that the mag is on top, the feed from the mag to the breach is still at the back, behind the trigger. There are dozens of bullpups available so it might be worth having a look at the likes of the Type97, FA-MAS, SA80 and others if you like that style.

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    It's been in the works for quite a while now, over a year by a good bit now. No idea when it'll be out yet. It'd be silly of G&G not to be trying to get it out before Christmas though.

What you've described in the Styer, with the mag being at the back, is what's called a bullpup configuration. The P90 is a bullpup too, albeit slightly different in that the mag is on top, the feed from the mag to the breach is still at the back, behind the trigger. There are dozens of bullpups available so it might be worth having a look at the likes of the Type97, FA-MAS, SA80 and others if you like that style.

bullpup aha, i knew it was something like that, i was thinking ballpop but didn't want to say it in case i looked like an idiot, so i was right in not saying it haha:P
    over a year that a long time, suppose i can wait till christmas, got leaving cert this year so im thinking about it now but when studying starts i will prob push that to back for a while until news appears again i hope it comes out way before then though, I'll see what Tony says anyways when he gets back, i was googling it for a while today and found it was first announced in 2008 and i thought it was a typo but apperntentlly not :(
    o well,

hey lads are you open tomorrow, i'm thinking of flying up tomorrow with my SCAR to see if anyone can help me with it, a part fell out and i have no idea what it is:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Tally-ho chaps,

Got any of those Airsoft Innovations propane tank adaptor nozzles in stock at the moment? I got a Tornado grenade as an early birthday prezzie and can't use it until I can juice it up.

If so, I'll be making that long hike across the Northside in the next few days. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Tally-ho chaps,

Got any of those Airsoft Innovations propane tank adaptor nozzles in stock at the moment? I got a Tornado grenade as an early birthday prezzie and can't use it until I can juice it up.

If so, I'll be making that long hike across the Northside in the next few days. Ugh.

I don't know if they even take propane, I've alwas used green with mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey lads any Green Gas in the Cabra shop?
    Cheers!

Hi All,
    We are currently experiencing problems with our internet, email and phone connections through our service provider. We will let you all know when things are sorted out. Please contact the G-TAC2 Urban Extreme Booking Line for any information you might need.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Guys, the upper and lower receivers on the Kalash M4 CQB RasIIs I got last week do not sit properly. I initially thought it was the RIS but it's solid, then I checked the receiver and discovered the problem. Is it common across all the ones you got in?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

gerrowadat wrote: »

Right, but I read the instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

do you have any asg m14s in the galway shop?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

gerrowadat wrote: »

lol, the grenade is made by the people who invented the propane addapter. a bit of a giveaway i would say., :D
    I think theres plenty of them in the shop shop shane. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement