Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Will you guys be getting any Self-Resetting Fuses, goggles and speed loaders (preferably high capacity) in stock soon?

EDIT: And what is the likelihood of you guys getting black AK-74 Mid-Caps in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

mcshape wrote: »
    did a guilty looking wife buy it?

It was an AUG, of course they were guilty....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

You wouldn't happen to have a bi pod that would fit on the barrel of a rifle? Would be using it on an AK 74.

Sean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hey lads, do you know when you will be getting the WE baby 3.8 Hi Capa in or is it in stock, thanks
    Ow yeah can i buy replacement cleaning rod? i broke the one that came with the gun or is there a way to make a quick fix one for a while cause my AEG is getting really dirty,
    Thanks lads:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

swiftblade wrote: »
    You wouldn't happen to have a bi pod that would fit on the barrel of a rifle? Would be using it on an AK 74.

Sean.

I'm almost positive we do.....leave it with me and I'll get back to you later.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hey lads, do you know when you will be getting the WE baby 3.8 Hi Capa in or is it in stock, thanks
    Ow yeah can i buy replacement cleaning rod? i broke the one that came with the gun or is there a way to make a quick fix one for a while cause my AEG is getting really dirty,
    Thanks lads:D

Large range of hi-capa's and other WE guns will be with us in about 2-3 weeks.

In the meantime, I can source one from a different supplier when I place an order this weekend if you like ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Are the Socom Gear MEUs with the WEs seeing as it's a rebrand?

Are the Socom Gear MEUs with the WEs seeing as it's a rebrand?

Yep, same supplier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ok cool, it'll end being a birthday pressy to myself. Thats my excuse for another package in the door covered.:D

Ok cool, it'll end being a birthday pressy to myself. Thats my excuse for another package in the door covered.:D

You should do what the Queen of England does, and have two birthdays - the official state birthday, and her private one. Its a little known fact she's an airsoft nut, and uses that excuse to buy herself gear.

• Advertisement

Just a heads up folks.....

Any of you using Bebo, we've setup an Eirsoft group - check it out and if you're so inclined, join up.

We'll be playing around with it and uploading video reviews, special offers and maybe even Bebo-exclusive competitions.

Its a bit of an experiment we're doing, so if it proves successful, we'll run with it and develop it further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey lads,
    Any M4 hop-up units in stock?
    Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

BEBO!!!!!!!! My Son is on Bebo........ I've resisted for ages signing up for Myspace/Facebook and all that milarkey, and you go and open a Bebo site...Damn you Shiva. :p

Bloody Bebo............

Sigh.....Where do I sign up.......:P

iceage wrote: »
    BEBO!!!!!!!! My Son is on Bebo........ I've resisted for ages signing up for Myspace/Facebook and all that milarkey, and you go and open a Bebo site...Damn you Shiva. :p

How do you think I feel ?

Richie put a Bebo link to the group in his Boards signature, and said I should do the same. I just gave him a filthy look and haven't spoken to him since :)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    Any M4 hop-up units in stock?
    Cheers!

No actual chambers, but I think theres some Guarder silicon hops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Shiva wrote: »
    No actual chambers, but I think theres some Guarder silicon hops.

Ah, damn... thanks anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I'm almost positive we do.....leave it with me and I'll get back to you later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Large range of hi-capa's and other WE guns will be with us in about 2-3 weeks.

In the meantime, I can source one from a different supplier when I place an order this weekend if you like ?

Thanks but i will wait as i cannot commit to picking it up, i got leaving this year and need money:p But thanks for the offer though, i could probably wait the 3 weeks i would say:D
    Thanks a lot Tony:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Tony was wondering if you have any word on the G&G order and any chance you have an L85a2 in that order? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭legofsalmon07

Hey Tony any idea when the G&G m16a2 will be in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Quick check guys:

Kalash AKMS
    Firefox 9.6v stick battery

Both in stock?

Quick check guys:

Kalash AKMS
    Firefox 9.6v stick battery

Both in stock?

Jose,

There is one left in stock at the moment, if you would like me to hold one for you.

And yes the battery is in stock.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Jose,

There is one left in stock at the moment, if you would like me to hold one for you.

And yes the battery is in stock.

You can let it go Doc, I was on the phone to the shop earlier and I'm going with the MP5 PDW instead; tight budget you see :(

You can let it go Doc, I was on the phone to the shop earlier and I'm going with the MP5 PDW instead; tight budget you see :(

You were probably talking to me ;)

No prob dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Tony was wondering if you have any word on the G&G order and any chance you have an L85a2 in that order? :p

Bump :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

DOC / TONY

Do you guys have any G36 HiCaps in stock? If so can you hold one ill be in later in the week!

Ta

McShape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi do you still sell the G&G l85 a2's, if so when will you have them in stock?

thermo wrote: »
    hi do you still sell the G&G l85 a2's, if so when will you have them in stock?

Order went in today, should be here in three weeks.

It take so long because we have them made to order in their factory. G&G rifles usually come out of the box at about 340-370, so we have to order well in advance and get a production run of specially downgraded versions. We also have to order lots in order to justify the run. Our G&G rifles are built to be under 1 joule, not downgraded by the wholesaler or retailer.

I don't have the details here, but I'll post tomorrow whats coming in.

mcshape wrote: »
    DOC / TONY

Do you guys have any G36 HiCaps in stock? If so can you hold one ill be in later in the week!

Ta

McShape

Yeah, we do, no problem.

And for you milsmers, we also have see-through G36c realcaps with fake rounds.
    They'll be on the website tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Forgot to ask one thing on the phone today - will the box of MP5 midcaps be on the same shipment as the Galaxy PDWs on Friday? If so could ye put one of each aside for me? :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement