Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Forgot to ask one thing on the phone today - will the box of MP5 midcaps be on the same shipment as the Galaxy PDWs on Friday? If so could ye put one of each aside for me? :cool:

Well, they're ordered :) They werent on the last two though, due to being unavailable, so I dont know for sure yet.

No bother though - we'll put them aside along with the PDW if they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

That's sound, I'll be phoning Saturday either way to make sure before I place the order. Cheers Tony!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Any of the Well L96's in stock? and are there any plasticas on the G&G order?
    thanks

So, those new Cyma PDWs - what are my chances Tony? :)

So, those new Cyma PDWs - what are my chances Tony? :)

Well now, funny you should mention that..... :)

Placed an order the other day for a range of the Cyma MP5s - A5, PDW and K full metal, and the SD6 and J blowback.

Lead time is unfortunately, about 2-3 weeks. Prices will be a little higher than our JG range though, due to a higher wholesale price on them, but no firm detaisl yet. Certainly less than 200.

• Advertisement

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Any of the Well L96's in stock? and are there any plasticas on the G&G order?
    thanks

L96's will be back on Friday or Monday, and there are a large number of plasticas on the G&G order.

I cant remember exactly which ones, and I was unexpectedly out of work today, so I couldn't post the details, but I will tomorrow, assuming I'm back in work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Do you have a G&G order coming in soon?

Shiva wrote: »
    Well now, funny you should mention that..... :)

Placed an order the other day for a range of the Cyma MP5s - A5, PDW and K full metal, and the SD6 and J blowback.

Lead time is unfortunately, about 2-3 weeks. Prices will be a little higher than our JG range though, due to a higher wholesale price on them, but no firm detaisl yet. Certainly less than 200.

Perfect, when they come in, put one aside for me? - good man!

scanlant wrote: »
    Do you have a G&G order coming in soon?

Yeah, there is - it'll be 2-3 weeks as well though, as they're made to order for us, with 1j springs.

Perfect, when they come in, put one aside for me? - good man!

Consider it done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony, any chance you'll be getting JG G3's in any time soon?

Regards, Harry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hey
    got my helikon bdu today serious quality:D
    really delighted with it

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony, any chance you'll be getting JG G3's in any time soon?

Regards, Harry.

Dunno Harry, to be honest.

When we were getting them a few months back, we were having an awful time with returns on them. The gearbox had a weak point which almost invariably gave up after a few thousand rounds, and was irreparable (from a cost-effective point of view, anyway). The issue may have been addressed, but I dont know to be honest. I might get one of each in next week and ask Richie to have a look at them and see if they're ok now. Leave it with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Shiva wrote: »
    Dunno Harry, to be honest.

When we were getting them a few months back, we were having an awful time with returns on them. The gearbox had a weak point which almost invariably gave up after a few thousand rounds, and was irreparable (from a cost-effective point of view, anyway). The issue may have been addressed, but I dont know to be honest. I might get one of each in next week and ask Richie to have a look at them and see if they're ok now. Leave it with me.

Thanks Tony!

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Thanks Tony!

Which one in particular were you looking for ?
    SG1, A3 or RIS ?

Right folks.....

To celebrate last week's launch of our Bebo page, we're running a draw exclusively for people who join the Eirsoft Bebo group before midnight on Sunday, September 6, 2009.

One lucky group member will be picked at random and will win a full set of Magpul replica MOE handguard, MIAD grip and CTR stock to pimp up an M4 !

All you have to do, if you havent already, is pop along to www.bebo.com/eirsoft and join the group.

This is the first of a series regular Bebo only draws, so get your skates on, and get joinin' ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

oohhh sounds interesting :) Pitty i dont have an M4 but still wouldnt mind winning :D

swiftblade wrote: »
    oohhh sounds interesting :) Pitty i dont have an M4 but still wouldnt mind winning :D

Well you know what to do to be in with a chance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

swiftblade wrote: »

Same here. I still wouldn't mind making a few bob on teh eBay, though. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You could make a Magpul Tactical AK with it. ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Masada wrote: »

I think im gona get sick :eek:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

Masada wrote: »

The Ak purists out there would flip :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

M4 was made for Magpul...or is that the other way around?

Costa is a god..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Have u got the m90 springs in?

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    Have u got the m90 springs in?

Yep, arrived the other day.

Here's hoping all the MagPul goodies are in black as opposed to feckin' tan! :P Joined the bebo page btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Any idea on if/when you will be the Agm Sten MkII in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

im not sure about what the people in the pics are wearing but i got a helikon multicam set and hat for 90 in eirsoft and man its high quality stuff

Hey guys Im looking for a Multicam BDU do you still stock this brand? Do you have any in stock?

Thanks

Danny

Hey guys Im looking for a Multicam BDU do you still stock this brand? Do you have any in stock?

Thanks

Danny

Yeah Danny, we have the Helikon brand in stock. Drop in and have a look. If we dont have your size, we can get it in a day or two.

• Advertisement

phlegms wrote: »
    Any idea on if/when you will be the Agm Sten MkII in ?

Depending on quality, I'll probably get some in a couple of weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement