Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

lee4785 wrote: »
    Cheers Tony, if i'm ordering online which silencer do i choose? Also the website isnt working at the mo is it jus me or is it to do with the new site??

It's a DNS problem. I noticed earlier in the week that our mail was going astray and found out that the old shared hosting I used when we started a few years ago was still active, and asked them to kill it. It looks like they changed the DNS entries and messed up the site. Using the ip address works, but I'm not at my pc and can't remember it offhand.

I'll link to the silencer in a bit for you, once I get to my pc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Yeah, tried UPC dns server and open DNS server both showing no results for the site, anyway hope it works out.

This is prob the wrong place to post just wondering seeing as you would bring in a large amount of airsoft through customs, has any of it been taken for velocity testing? I'd imagine its the bane of a lot of yer deliveries no? Any tips on getting anywhere with it?

Added a couple of new lines to the site this morning....

A&K M60 Mk43 MOD 0 - €360

AGM Sten MK II - €210

Snow Wolf Barrat M99 .50 cal sniper - €250

All three in stock now and ready to ship :)

hightower1 wrote: »
    This is prob the wrong place to post just wondering seeing as you would bring in a large amount of airsoft through customs, has any of it been taken for velocity testing? I'd imagine its the bane of a lot of yer deliveries no? Any tips on getting anywhere with it?

Happens every now and again, never a problem. Given the size of the shipments, they get processed very quickly. I would imagine, but by no means do I know for sure, that any individual parcels taken to be tested don't have such a high priority.

Theres nothing you can do really, but sit back and wait for them to get to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Hey T, saw the Barrett .50cal on your site, I assume it'll be downgraded from 470fps?:)

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Hey T, saw the Barrett .50cal on your site, I assume it'll be downgraded from 470fps?:)

LOL.....naturally :)

They're about 310 fps.

Did anyone get back to you about your stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

No sir. Another quick question, I recall you mentioning about a new batch of MP5s including the EBB version. When are they due in? Thanks again T.

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    No sir. Another quick question, I recall you mentioning about a new batch of MP5s including the EBB version. When are they due in? Thanks again T.

K, let me check and get back to you about the stock.

Cyma MP5s are a couple of weeks out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Shiva wrote: »
    Added a couple of new lines to the site this morning....

A&K M60 Mk43 MOD 0 - €360

AGM Sten MK II - €210

Snow Wolf Barrat M99 .50 cal sniper - €250

All three in stock now and ready to ship :)

Jesus Tony, just when I thought I knew what I wanted for my birthday...

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Jesus Tony, just when I though I knew what I wanted for my brithday...

Aww man.....sorry about this, but I've just made it worse.....

Yes, even more new stuff added......

A&K LR300 Long

A&K LR300 Short

Both €220.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Any G&G plasticas arriving in the near future?:)

thanks!

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Any G&G plasticas arriving in the near future?:)

thanks!

Yep....full range of plasticas will be here soon.
    They're currently on the production line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Cyma MP5s are a couple of weeks out.

A couple... as in, two? :(

Just added a couple of new scopes....

Eotech 551 and 552 replicas, both €95.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Do you guys do custom orders? I am looking at getting a Systema m4 ptw, is it possible for you guys to get one in for me? I do not want to go over the EUR800 mark

A couple... as in, two? :(

Maybe even 3 :(
    I missed the last order shipping date, so they'll arrive with the next large Chinese order. I'm looking to see if I can get them elsewhere a bit quicker. I'll know Monday.

Soberts wrote: »
    Do you guys do custom orders? I am looking at getting a Systema m4 ptw, is it possible for you guys to get one in for me? I do not want to go over the EUR800 mark

Yeah, we sourced two Systema's in recent months for customers.
    For that price though, it'll be one of the kits. I'll check it out and get back to you. Any particular one you want ?

Yeah, we sourced two Systema's in recent months for customers.
    For that price though, it'll be one of the kits. I'll check it out and get back to you. Any particular one you want ?
    Either the M4A1 or the M4 CQB please? If you can just give me an idea of price so I can have a long hard think about it!!

• Advertisement

Either the M4A1 or the M4 CQB please? If you can just give me an idea of price so I can have a long hard think about it!!

Ok, leave it with me until Monday. But the wholesale price for even the kits is up near the 800 mark, and for some of them, well over it. I'll get back to you with firm prices though.

Ok, leave it with me until Monday. But the wholesale price for even the kits is up near the 800 mark, and for some of them, well over it. I'll get back to you with firm prices though.
    Thanks very much

Shiva no need to worry with that Systema, I started a thread about it and it seems to be worth my while waiting for new clones to come out. Thank you for your time anyways
    regards Steven

Shiva no need to worry with that Systema, I started a thread about it and it seems to be worth my while waiting for new clones to come out. Thank you for your time anyways
    regards Steven

No bother at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

Hey lads, bought two AK mags from you today, but they arent fitting the gun ( http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=396 ) is it alright if I bring them back up to you next weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

So, since you didn't have any when I was in on Wednesday, when are you expecting to have ammo in again?

All I've left is about 450 of those useless Raptor ones.

IrisHOrioN wrote: »
    Hey lads, bought two AK mags from you today, but they arent fitting the gun ( http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=396 ) is it alright if I bring them back up to you next weekend?

Yep, no problem at all - we have both '74 and '47 in stock - you probably just need the opposite to the ones you bought.

Stonewolf wrote: »
    So, since you didn't have any when I was in on Wednesday, when are you expecting to have ammo in again?

All I've left is about 450 of those useless Raptor ones.

Delivery should have been here early this week - now expected Monday/Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

Yep, no problem at all - we have both '74 and '47 in stock - you probably just need the opposite to the ones you bought.

Aye, sounds like my luck alright :) Another trip on the choochoo for me next week so :)

Cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

IrisHOrioN wrote: »
    Another trip on the choochoo for me next week so :)

hope its not this one old_locomotive-train_crash1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement