Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Cheers

We're looking at 2 weeks for those mosfets and auto-reset fuses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Shiva wrote: »
    We're looking at 2 weeks for those mosfets and auto-reset fuses.

tony are they the 3 round burst ones?

tony are they the 3 round burst ones?

They're in development, but not available yet. I've no time frame on those as yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

They're in development, but not available yet. I've no time frame on those as yet.

Hey T, whats the turn around time on repairs at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All,
    Just to inform ye that due to issues with our VOIP provider, we have opted to return to landline phones. Unfortunatly we were unable to obtain our original number. G-TAC2 Urban Xtreme, G-TAC and Eirsoft Galway are now available on Tele: 091 768666 and FAX: 091 768667. We will continue to monitor 091-395327 for the short while.
    Many Thanks for your continued support,
    The G-TAC Team.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey T, whats the turn around time on repairs at the moment?

Depends on the job Lefty, and on availability of parts if required.
    Richie is usually pretty swamped, so you could be looking at 2 weeks - best thing is to call the shop and outline the issue, and we can give you a better idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Tony did you get those agm gbb m4s in by any chance? if you did have you got a price on them?

cheers

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Tony did you get those agm gbb m4s in by any chance? if you did have you got a price on them?

cheers

Not sure when we'll have them Bernie, or indeed if we'll have them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Cheers man I'll have to try get my hands on one some other way so :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

When's the new website coming ?

• Advertisement

cian1500ww wrote: »

Soon :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., jeez, as bad as jesse from ebaybanned....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

cian1500ww wrote: »

It will be along cordially ^_^

please be patient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

my birthday in a couple of weeks what p90's do you in or will have in stock

my birthday in a couple of weeks what p90's do you in or will have in stock

We'll have the Kart P90 with red dot sight and silencer on the next delivery from China. Hard to say exactly....10, maybe 15 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Hey T,

Any Jing Gong HK416 in stock in the cabra store? Short or long version I dont really mind.

If you say yes I can be there in 24 hours :D

*crosses fingers*

Many thanks.

:)

Folks,

Just added something a little different to the website....

For those of you who like the "Gucci" look, we're starting to produce a range of limited quantity tuned up and accessorised AEGs.

First out of the block is a Magpul style M4A1 with a tuned up gearbox consisting of a 1 joule spring downgrade, 7mm bearing bushings, a re-shim job and an optimum angle of engagement. As well as the gearbox modifications, we've thrown in some fancy Magpul replica MOE handguard with rails, MIAD grip, CTR stock, M4 Canada hicap magazine and the option of a swanky Eotech 551 holosight replica.

Heres a picture to whet your appetite -
    (Please note - the picture doesnt show a Magpul MIAD grip. The articles for sale will have the MIAD)
    magpul_m4_sm.jpg

Click here for a higher resolution photo.

This is the first in a regular series of customised guns we'll be showcasing over the coming weeks. Stay tuned for new additions.

KonFusion wrote: »
    Hey T,

Any Jing Gong HK416 in stock in the cabra store? Short or long version I dont really mind.

If you say yes I can be there in 24 hours :D

*crosses fingers*

Many thanks.

:)

Afraid not, sorry. However, we have the Kalash 416 short, which is FAR superior quality, at €220.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Folks,

For those of you who like the "Gucci" look, we're starting to produce a range of limited quantity tuned up and accessorised AEGs.

First out of the block is a Magpul style M4A1 with a tuned up gearbox consisting of a 1 joule spring downgrade, 7mm bearing bushings, a re-shim job and an optimum angle of engagement. As well as the gearbox modifications, we've thrown in some fancy Magpul replica MOE handguard with rails, MIAD grip, CTR stock, M4 Canada hicap magazine and the option of a swanky Eotech 551 holosight replica.

(Please note - the picture doesnt show a Magpul MIAD grip. The articles for sale will have the MIAD)
    magpul_m4_sm.jpg

This is the first in a regular series of customised guns we'll be showcasing over the coming weeks. Stay tuned for new additions.

My introduction to Magpul and Gucci? Yes please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

hi guys

just to let you know the following is as €260 in the title but €360 in the description

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=405

• Advertisement

ignore the above, i see you just updated it!

3102derek wrote: »
    ignore the above, i see you just updated it!

LOL....yup. I forgot to update the price when I duplicated the product entry.
    Thanks for the heads up though.

savage piece of kit! now do i save for a scar or one of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

Folks,

magpul_m4_sm.jpg

If I hadnt already just bought a new gun I would soooo have to save more for this lovely thing. :pac: .... Anyone wanna take part in a new pyramid scheme? :P :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

argh! just after i decided on my next gun you have to roll that out:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

Folks,

magpul_m4_sm.jpg

now i know what i want for my birthday how many of these do do you have in stock and will you be getting more in cause i want it ffor my birthday which is in a MONTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Thats a nice sweet price too!

I went to get a OD Pistol Grip and the same handguard and Stock from RSOV before but when I added up the price
    including the shipping etc I was a little shocked and cancelled the order. 260 Euro for an upgraded AEG with
    new furniture looks sweet.

I like the idea of ye guys doing custom guns
    and selling them from the shop!

For some people that dont know the innerds or who would
    not be confident enough to make their own upgrades
    its a Nice idea to have the option of buying with and already upgraded product.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Argh!
    I just spent way more money doing the exact same thing you just started selling :pac:

now i know what i want for my birthday how many of these do do you have in stock and will you be getting more in cause i want it ffor my birthday which is in a MONTH

We've got three left from the initial batch made up today. We *might* run off another batch, but we dont want to saturate the place with loads of copies of the same thing - the whole idea is to make custom pieces that not everyone will have.

In a months time we'll have produced another few specials, so maybe one of those will have taken your fancy. If not, sure drop us a line and maybe we can fix you up with one of these beauties ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

If ya want to make some type of spr with a bit of magpul on it I'll buy it Tony:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement