Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Blay wrote: »
    If ya want to make some type of spr with a bit of magpul on it I'll buy it Tony:pac:

Watch this space ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hey lads,
    Before i start , i am loving the eirsoft custom idea and the first AEG is top notch, loving it.
    Now, for the question. My SCAR's anti reversal latch spring is broke and i was wondering if you could fix it? I seen one on your website cause it's pretty obviuos you can't actually physically fix that piece.
    Also could you put the gear box back together , i know how to but if it is anywhere cheapish i may as wel let professionals do it:D
    Anything you could do for me,
    thanks lads.

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    Before i start , i am loving the eirsoft custom idea and the first AEG is top notch, loving it.
    Now, for the question. My SCAR's anti reversal latch spring is broke and i was wondering if you could fix it? I seen one on your website cause it's pretty obviuos you can't actually physically fix that piece.
    Also could you put the gear box back together , i know how to but if it is anywhere cheapish i may as wel let professionals do it:D
    Anything you could do for me,
    thanks lads.

Pretty sure we can sort you out Man.....Can you pop in to the shop with the bits and Richie will take a look ?

Cost really depends on whether or not all the parts are still there, if its just a plastic bag filled with bits, whether or not you bring cookies, etc, etc.....

We wont bankrupt you though ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Any chance you could make some US standard issue M4A1s with the front RIS, forgrip, PEQ2 and Aimpoint with the internals customised like the Magpul one?

Also are my repairs ready?

Thanks T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

scanlant wrote: »
    Any chance you could make some US standard issue M4A1s with the front RIS, forgrip, PEQ2 and Aimpoint with the internals customised like the Magpul one?

+1

Pleeasseeee?

• Advertisement

scanlant wrote: »

Also are my repairs ready?

Thanks T

Yeah, thats a good idea....we could do that. I'll have a chat with the Maestro tomorrow and we'll see what we see :)

Dunno about your repairs tbh - I havent been on the shop floor all week. Best bet is to give Moggy a shout in the shop tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, thats a good idea....we could do that. I'll have a chat with the Maestro tomorrow and we'll see what we see :)

Dunno about your repairs tbh - I havent been on the shop floor all week. Best bet is to give Moggy a shout in the shop tomorrow.

I'll get a few reference photos up.

I won't be able to ring the shop tomorrow, I've got a law seminar to attend for the day, so I'll be in a dungeon in the Trinity Arts Block **shudder**. I'll pop an email over to the shop tomorrow.

<edit> photo time

12-11-07a.jpg

zns6.jpg

m4_iraq_dasd0724425.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Bit random but do you sell tan slings? havnt been in in while but hope to make it out for multicam bdu's and a few bits and peices too

Pretty sure we can sort you out Man.....Can you pop in to the shop with the bits and Richie will take a look ?

Cost really depends on whether or not all the parts are still there, if its just a plastic bag filled with bits, whether or not you bring cookies, etc, etc.....

We wont bankrupt you though ;)
    :p Thanks Tony how about this Sunday you open? I'm heading into Dublin anyways so.....
    Yeah all the parts are there, they're in a box but all there.
    Will i just bring Gear Box, Cause im going with train so......:D

Bit random but do you sell tan slings? havnt been in in while but hope to make it out for multicam bdu's and a few bits and peices too

we normally have a couple knocking about, but we're out of them at the moment, sorry.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    :p Thanks Tony how about this Sunday you open? I'm heading into Dublin anyways so.....
    Yeah all the parts are there, they're in a box but all there.
    Will i just bring Gear Box, Cause im going with train so......:D

Sorry....we're closed Sunday :(

No problem with just the gearbox, but you have to understand we have no way to chrono it once its rebuilt. If at all possible, it'd be better if you could bring the complete rifle.

Sorry....we're closed Sunday :(

No problem with just the gearbox, but you have to understand we have no way to chrono it once its rebuilt. If at all possible, it'd be better if you could bring the complete rifle.

Yeah i understand but if i am going with train that could be a problem but i will see cause it will be next saturday before i can get up to you with school and all.:mad: it has been broke for a while now.. but would a AR spring increase the FPS? 'cause the average FPS of my gun is 280ish so an AR spring wouldn't increase that would it?
    Thanks Tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Hey Tony....I was in the shop the other day and put my name down on the G&G GR300L. what fps and joule will that be at when it come into you in the shop. I know you said that G&G chrone and adjust all your guns but another guy is selling the exact same gun but its chroning at .85 which given the cost of the gun I thought was a tad low (now I am new to this so can be subject to not understanding the whole chrone/fps stuff :D ) I was hoping the gun would be much closer to the 1 joule...am I completely wrong on this? Ps Any sign of it arriving? :rolleyes: :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

It's very hard to get an aeg firing .99, mind you sometimes you don't want it firing that high cause you may have problems with it (seeming to be) firing over in an airsoft site chronograph (as some chronographs can give inacurate readings sometimes) and the site owner/operator can only go by what their chronograph says.

You may be better off at .85-.90 tbh.
    FRUoddy wrote: »
    Hey Tony....I was in the shop the other day and put my name down on the G&G GR300L. what fps and joule will that be at when it come into you in the shop. I know you said that G&G chrone and adjust all your guns but another guy is selling the exact same gun but its chroning at .85 which given the cost of the gun I thought was a tad low (now I am new to this so can be subject to not understanding the whole chrone/fps stuff :D ) I was hoping the gun would be much closer to the 1 joule...am I completely wrong on this? Ps Any sign of it arriving? :rolleyes: :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

just a succestion for your custom guns a golden desert eagle that shoots 8mm bbs

just a succestion for your custom guns a golden desert eagle that shoots 8mm bbs

Yeah, and we'll only sell it to people who reach level 55 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I just got to level 55 (8th prestige) today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

lol soon enough you will have to start doing red tiger paint jobs:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mike156

hey

u guys have a cyma 600 round mag i believe

would that work with any ak

like a JG or the KLS

thanks

and do u have the asg 8.4v mini battery in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

my idea may be stupid but it would be cool

• Advertisement

my idea may be stupid but it would be cool

I dont think it was stupid !

I was just drawing a reference with Call of Duty, cos an awful lot of people who play airsoft are also gamers.

mike156 wrote: »
    hey

u guys have a cyma 600 round mag i believe

would that work with any ak

like a JG or the KLS

thanks

and do u have the asg 8.4v mini battery in stock

It will work with the JG Ak47, but you need a '74 mag for the KLS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Got my magpul goodies from the competition today Tony, very nice:D

Thanks again!

Ciaran

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Hey, when do you guys recon you will get the a&k m60 vn in? Dying to get this gun!

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Got my magpul goodies from the competition today Tony, very nice:D

Thanks again!

Ciaran

Ahh, that was you,
    Congatulations, ya jammy bastid., :D

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Hey, when do you guys recon you will get the a&k m60 vn in? Dying to get this gun!

Cheers

Its ordered - should be here within the next 2 weeks or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Any word on the G&G order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

You dont happen to have any MP7's in stock? Or will you ever be getting any?

Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

Im thinkin of pickin up that Magpul style M4A1, The first Armalite thats really appealed to me, the standard Handgrip makes the Gun look like a giant Dildo normally!

Can you give me more info on the gun,etc.... Metal bits, Will the standard M4 carry handle be included? Thanks :D

Edit: Sorry, will the Carry Handle be included if i buy the Holosight version?

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Any word on the G&G order?

No, not yet, sorry. When I know more I'll post here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement