Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

swiftblade wrote: »
    You dont happen to have any MP7's in stock? Or will you ever be getting any?

Sean.

I'm considering getting in some more Galaxy versions. I initially stopped doing them because they were crap, but I havent heard any bad reports about them lately.

Grayfox wrote: »
    Im thinkin of pickin up that Magpul style M4A1, The first Armalite thats really appealed to me, the standard Handgrip makes the Gun look like a giant Dildo normally!

Can you give me more info on the gun,etc.... Metal bits, Will the standard M4 carry handle be included? Thanks :D

Edit: Sorry, will the Carry Handle be included if i buy the Holosight version?

Basically, you get the gun and the Magpul accessories pre-assembled, gear box tuned, and if you choose it, the holosight.

We also leave you with the original parts that were taken off the gun, so you'll get the original DBoys handguards, grip, stock and carry handle in the box.

The receiver is metal, and the Magpul parts are strong ABS. The carry handle we take off is also metal. Pretty much the entire gun is metal actually, with the exception of the grips and stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Shiva wrote: »
    I'm considering getting in some more Galaxy versions. I initially stopped doing them because they were crap, but I havent heard any bad reports about them lately.

Thats good news :) Dont have enough money yet anyway

Thanks

Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Any agm mp40's in stock?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

dont suppose you have any Snow Wolf M99s left in stock? and if you dont do you think you will have some in a week or so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

Hi, any chance you have any of the JLS FN 2000 rifles in stock? I know that G&G are planning on releasing one but I reckon it would be far beyond my price range.With a clone,I am more than willing to pull her to pieces, tune her up and put her back together again.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi, any chance you have any of the JLS FN 2000 rifles in stock? I know that G&G are planning on releasing one but I reckon it would be far beyond my price range.With a clone,I am more than willing to pull her to pieces, tune her up and put her back together again.
    Thanks

Hi mate I hope Tony won't mind me kin of answering your question but I was looking for it as well a while back and daniel adviced me to go for the g&G version as the JLS one hasn't got a good record, just a heads up:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi mate I hope Tony won't mind me kin of answering your question but I was looking for it as well a while back and daniel adviced me to go for the g&G version as the JLS one hasn't got a good record, just a heads up:D

Thanks for that, I saw your thread actually! Not a chance of me getting the cash together for a G&G though, I'm thinking it will be in the €350+ range if I can guess right, and with college it aint gonna happen hehe. As I said, working on airsoft gear, not a problem for me, I actually enjoy it. Probably more than 10 hours put into my L96. Half the reason I nearly killed my brother for ruining the hop up rubber with the BB's I use for my claymore in it :mad:

I could get one imported but it's a little dodgey in my opinion and would prefer to buy here, from the most local shop I can, which is Tony's here ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'm on the lookout for an F2000 aswell, if one were to pop up locally.

As far as I know Richie got a JLS F2000 and added his personal magic touches to it, a nice paint job to take the cheap look off it and its a fine AEG. The G&G will no doubt have great internals but G&G tend to love to alter the external designs of their AEGs so they look a bit different to their RS counterparts except for their Armalite range.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

As far as i know the hold up on the G&G F2000 was actually due to them waiting on licencing agreement, this could mean it'll be a close replica and even have trades. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Thanks for that, I saw your thread actually! Not a chance of me getting the cash together for a G&G though, I'm thinking it will be in the €350+ range if I can guess right, and with college it aint gonna happen hehe. As I said, working on airsoft gear, not a problem for me, I actually enjoy it. Probably more than 10 hours put into my L96. Half the reason I nearly killed my brother for ruining the hop up rubber with the BB's I use for my claymore in it :mad:

I could get one imported but it's a little dodgey in my opinion and would prefer to buy here, from the most local shop I can, which is Tony's here ;)

Haha Yeah same here with Leaving Cert and all, Lol those BB's must have wrecked it.:P What you could do, which i was told to do by Eirsoft is order it and take out internals and upgrade it but that might work out as more, I was guessing somewhere in the €250's ... lol. It is an unreal looking gun though. RSOV have it in case you want to get it. I suggest using Private messaging if you we want ot continue conversation cause we kind of using Eirsoft thread :p, Sorry bout that BTW everyone... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Lads

If I order something on the website (JG AUG A3) can I arrange to pick it up instore? And when are you getting these in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey do you have any holstrers that would fit a skorpian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

hey do you have any holstrers that would fit a skorpian

A MP7 holster will fit a Skorpion AFAIK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Beano7 wrote: »
    dont suppose you have any Snow Wolf M99s left in stock? and if you dont do you think you will have some in a week or so?

Sweet Zombie Jesus! I just checked and that thing weighs nearly 7kg! :eek:

You must be a better man than I if you're willing to carry that around. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Hey Lads

My brother droped in a few things for repair for me

aa tokyo marui m733 with the custom paintjob

A kj works m9 which needed a new trigger spring and also

an a+k m249 which is having a safety switch fixed, and a spring upgrade

in no rush to get them back just wondering is there any update on when they mite be ready?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

Its been a long time since i checked all the sites, what happened to all the pistols and Mags :confused:

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Lads

If I order something on the website (JG AUG A3) can I arrange to pick it up instore? And when are you getting these in?

Yeah, thats not a problem - We'll just refund you the shipping cost.

AUG A3 will be in by end of October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Hi Tony, any sign of those G&G GR300 Pro Long coming in?? Will also need a pistol so would appreciate if you could tell me what KWA/KSC Glock models you have in stock (by PM if that's a better option.

Cheers, Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Sweet Zombie Jesus! I just checked and that thing weighs nearly 7kg! :eek:

You must be a better man than I if you're willing to carry that around. :o

haha i know im going to have a rough ride with it i must say:p good thing i have a tendancy to camp;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hi
    any jg g36c's in stock? preferably in the galway shop but if not its grand
    Thanks

Hi
    whens the new web site going to be ready?
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi i was wondering if the G&G L85 A2's have come into stock yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

hey guys

any new on the viper o.d green la forces tac vests???

did ya get them in stock??

dara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Got that wood kit for the A&K SVD today thanks Guys!
    I love it!

Got to say WOWWWWW!!!!!! switching out
    the Black handguard and buttstock for a wood kit
    made a world of difference.

Need to get a mount and a scope for her, but again WOW!
    amazingly precise when fireing via the Iron sites out my
    back garden. I was genuinely surprised at this beauty.

A metal mag and a propper trigger would make this
    lovely bit of kit exceptional.

~B

I thought the same when i saw it., :)

Now all ya need is to age the gun a little to look like that hard life, worn look., :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Guys got the MP5 in post today great gun looks great just wondering how long do i need to charge the battery? Also do u have the Madbull Quicksilver Silencer in stock?? I'll order one in the morning if so?? Cheers lads keep up the great work!!!!! :D

5 hours for its first charge, 4 for subsequent charges. :)

Hi
    just came across the Cybergun Thompson Chicago AEG Drum Mag and was wondering if you can get one and how much would it be?
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, thats not a problem - We'll just refund you the shipping cost.

AUG A3 will be in by end of October.

Good stuff. Order placed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement