Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Hey Tony would you have any jg bar-10 g specs in stock by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Leftyflip wrote: »
    You can trim it down a bit, so that it fits in.

I mean its diameter is too large. It just slips down the barrel when I try to put the hop up chamber back on and it won't fit in the chamber properly either. It just creases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mike156

Hey

would ye guys have either the Jing Gong G36c
    or the
    Kalash Aks-47 in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi Guys,

I left my JG M4 in to be downgraded, and have a tightbore + hopup installed a couple weeks ago...any word on when it'll be ready?

~Kev,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

lads, bought an EoTech on Saturday, there's a couple of issues with it;

1- there's a little piece of plastic loose inside the unit that rattles every time the unit moves
    2- the reticle does not cover the entire scope. About 8mm from the bottom, the reticle disappears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    was just on Ehobby asia site and saw this KSC H&K USP .45 Match GBB Pistol (SYSTEM 7) http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ksc-handk-usp-45-match-gbb-pistol-system-7.html and i was wondering how much would it be for you to order one for me?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi, lads
    Thinking of heading up this weekend with my SCAR to get it fixed ( AR latch spring is broke )
    You think you could have a look at it and maybe fix up gear box, i know how to put it back together but I was being charged 25€ so if it is cheaper in your shop I may as well see f it can be put back together by professionals.
    Ow yeah other smaller things
    - have you got GBB pistol gas and any gas you could recommend using with a Snickers 360 frag.
    -you got any aug A2's in stock?
    -don't have money for this but is the We 3.8 baby Hi capa in stock

EDIT: and have you got any south African, british DPM tac vests in stock?

Thanks lads:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hi guys, just wonder the claymore ye sell, does the remote look like this ....

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/M33-CM-DT2.jpg

or like this....

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=316

??? thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    the MOE handguard you have on your custom jobs, how much for just the handguard on its own?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

Shiva wrote: »
    If you drop in, we might be able to fix you up with one from an ex-display model.

ok

do you have the olive green la forces tac vests in stock???

dara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Tony,
    you wouldn't have any Bar-10's in stock would you?
    If you do I might be in next weekend, birthday shopping you see :P
    Cheers!
    Gerard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Do you have AUG A1's or A3's in stock?
    Thanks
    EDIT:When is the new webite going live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Cheers for fixing the G3 today Richie. Shooting straight and sweet.

Heres that touge battle I was telling you about. Initial D rules and all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpyFRAecc3Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey Lads, just looking at the website, do you have the MAG MP5 90 rounds 8 pack in stock?

Hi lads,
    Dropped in my SCAR on Saturday but forgot to tell you that i have the hop-up and barrel, just so you know, I left it in with all the parts and gearbox but in case who ever is fixing it is wondering.....

Thanks lads, ow yeah and that new ticket thing with the repair status is a really good idea..
    :D

Got a call yesterday that the SCAR is fixed ( wow! fast:D ) but i just want to make sure i heard correctly was it 45 for the repair as that seems a bit much

Thanks lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi i ordered a G&G l85a2 on behalf of someone and they were wondering if you had a rough idea when they are due in? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

thermo wrote: »
    hi i ordered a G&G l85a2 on behalf of someone and they were wondering if you had a rough idea when they are due in? thanks

Due to arrive next week Thermo, along with the full range of the G&G Plastica range.
    Also got some SUSATS coming in with that order, if I can tempt you further :)

T4RGET wrote: »
    Got a call yesterday that the SCAR is fixed ( wow! fast:D ) but i just want to make sure i heard correctly was it 45 for the repair as that seems a bit much

Thanks lads

Not sure T4RGET, Richie isnt here at the moment (and he cant answer cos he's banned :)), but if its a complete gearbox rebuild that sounds about right if he had to add any shims or bushings. I'll check with him later and let you know.

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey Lads, just looking at the website, do you have the MAG MP5 90 rounds 8 pack in stock?

They're currently out of stock, but ordered. Pain in the neck getting some stuff from China at the moment.

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Do you have AUG A1's or A3's in stock?
    Thanks
    EDIT:When is the new webite going live?

No AUGs until end of this month/early November.

Website is ready, but I'm waiting for a few special orders to come in so I can launch it with some special offers.

Due to arrive next week Thermo, along with the full range of the G&G Plastica range.
    Also got some SUSATS coming in with that order, if I can tempt you further :)

thanks ill pass the info on to the buyer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

along with the full range of the G&G Plastica range.

Full you say? What are expecting anything good interesting or weird?

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    Full you say? What are expecting anything good interesting or weird?

Arriving next week, off the top of my head.....

CM16 Carbine
    GR16 R4 Plastic
    GR16 A2 Plastic
    GR16 Light Combo
    GR16 Carbine Blow back Plastic Combo
    GR15 Raider
    PM5 A4 Blow Back plastic Combo
    Gas powered L96
    GR300 Long
    L85 with SUSAT
    HK416 blowback
    Sig 550

Couple of other high-end pieces I cant remember off-hand.

EDIT: Oh....the sales manager said he was including some tee shirts. Any ideas about a good way to use them as marketing tools or in promotions ? Best idea wins one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Off the top of my head.....

CM16 Carbine
    GR16 R4 Plastic
    GR16 A2 Plastic
    GR16 Light Combo
    GR16 Carbine Blow back Plastic Combo
    GR15 Raider
    PM5 A4 Blow Back plastic Combo
    Gas powered L96
    GR300 Long
    L85 with SUSAT
    HK416 blowback
    Sig 550

Couple of other high-end pieces I cant remember off-hand.

EDIT: Oh....the sales manager said he was including some tee shirts. Any ideas about a good way to use them as marketing tools or in promotions ? Best idea wins one ;)

Use them as on manikins as targets.

Get Doc to wear a really tight T-shirt (like Xl :P). Then tell him a new patch for WoW has been released. Film the reaction, put it on Youtube.

OK, so it's not really a promotion, but it would give us all a good laugh, as well as being highly disturbing.

So...The Banned One was doing a bit of a clearout of the stockroom, and we came across a few bits and pieces we didn't know we had that we're going to sell off cheapish.

First up is a Classic Army M15A4 tactical carbine, normally retails at about €320. It originally stripped its piston (SURPRISE !!) when we first chronoed it, and we never got round to doing anything with it. The box is a little bashed, but the gun and contents are brand spanking new.

ar002m1.jpg

Its been fixed, so you'll get the usual superb quality Classic Army externals, with some quite unusual high quality internals. Gonna let it go for the first €260 I'm offered. PM if you're interested.

There'll be more stuff available at very keen prices over the coming days, as The Banned One gets round to checking them out.

scanlant wrote: »
    Get Doc to wear a really tight T-shirt (like Xl :P). Then tell him a new patch for WoW has been released. Film the reaction, put it on Youtube.

OK, so it's not really a promotion, but it would give us all a good laugh, as well as being highly disturbing.

Just for that, you owe me a tee shirt !

you could give one free tee-shirt with each G&G L85 A2 purchased in your shop?

• Advertisement

Just for that, you owe me a tee shirt !

there is a method to this. When you get Doc's reaction, the caption reads "Eirsoft....where the prices are so low you'll react like this..."

Hmmm, must put marketing down on my CV.

On a serious note, I'd be interested to know what superfluous stock you have to get off your hands. Keep us posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement