Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Gatling wrote:
    Shiva - any sign of the Dboys MK12 Mod.1 .SPR as seen in this months AI heading to Eirsoft ,and some woodland camo

If my M4 CQB/R is anything to go by that will be a heavy beast :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Gatling wrote:
    Shiva - any sign of the Dboys MK12 Mod.1 .SPR as seen in this months AI heading to Eirsoft ,and some woodland camo

Yeah, Theres a few attached to the order.

I wasn't going to because I thought they were over the limit, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn they arent.

I have Woodland camo on the site already ?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Shiva does the agm m14 still have the wiring issue are you getting more in and if so when. Thanks

cpb wrote:
    Shiva does the agm m14 still have the wiring issue are you getting more in and if so when. Thanks

Yep, theres more long barrel and SOCOM's on the way, and yes, as far as I know they still have the wiring issue.

Tony are you getting more mags in any time soon? Specifically looking for some G36 and M4 hicaps ;)

• Advertisement

hoplite wrote:
    Tony are you getting more mags in any time soon? Specifically looking for some G36 and M4 hicaps ;)

I have M4 hicaps in stock, and I *think* theres a couple of G36 mags left too. I'll have to check that later though.

Either way, there'll be more on the next order too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

cant wait for the SPR looks a serious piece of kit,have you got a rough price for one

Shiva wrote:

I wasn't going to because I thought they were over the limit, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn they arent.
    hmmm
    site is saying no woodland camo in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Did someone mention M-4 HiCaps?

Gatling wrote:
    hmmm
    site is saying no woodland camo in stock

Yeah. Oops :)

I have to redo that part of the site to make it easier to order, and I've been putting off doing it for weeks, so I hadn't gotten around to updating the quantities.

I have all the camo in stock.

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote:
    cant wait for the SPR looks a serious piece of kit,have you got a rough price for one

Probably €160-€170....they're a heavy bugger.

Did someone mention M-4 HiCaps?

No, you're seeing things :p

Thats a great price been looking for one for a while. it got a good write up in this months airsoft international,
    il order some camo next week then as always i aint in a rush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Forgive me father I have been good I have not ordered anything off Eirsoft in over a week. Hallowed be my Visa !!!

gandalf wrote:
    Forgive me father I have been good I have not ordered anything off Eirsoft in over a week. Hallowed be my Visa !!!

I noticed. I had to tell one of the kids that Santa couldnt come to him this year 'cos Uncle Gandalf has been stingy lately.

You should have seen the tears in the poor wee mites eyes....:(

Actually I hate to say this to ya Tony but I ordered from the other Church of Airsoft in Blanch !!!!

gandalf wrote:
    Actually I hate to say this to ya Tony but I ordered from the other Church of Airsoft in Blanch !!!!

Thats ok...competition is healthy.

And anyway, Irene and I figure 3 kids is too many...now we have an excuse to sell one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Shiva wrote:
    Irene and I figure 3 kids is too many...now we have an excuse to sell one :D

We've been looking for a good tunnel rat for the team! When's he goin up on Eirsoft.ie?

Ta Tony that will make me feel all the better when I am riddling you with the TM M14 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Shiva wrote:
    Thats ok...competition is healthy.

And anyway, Irene and I figure 3 kids is too many...now we have an excuse to sell one :D
    It has been said before but i'd better mention it again..
    Selling baies is an international offence... *runs for Oisin*

• Advertisement

Mark_Sc wrote:
    It has been said before but i'd better mention it again..
    Selling baies is an international offence... *runs for Oisin*

Even if I sell him to someone in Ireland ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Selling babies in an international offence, I may have to report this violation of human rights to the moderator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Shiva wrote:
    Even if I sell him to someone in Ireland ?
    Dunno... Irish law is very grey.... sure you may aswell go for it and hope for the best..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I will offer 20eur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Dunno... Irish law is very grey.... sure you may aswell go for it and hope for the best..
    Bloody Amatures.

Sell a Reaaaaaaaly Expensive cheap AEG.
    Offer to include one free kid.

Shiva wrote:
    No, you're seeing things :p
    Dibs on at least one non-existent M4 Mag :p

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Shiva have people suddenly went on a spending spree on your site or have you just updated your stock levels as last time I checked you had 7 G36c's and now only have 1!!!!! plus other stock is down!

Crave wrote:
    Shiva have people suddenly went on a spending spree on your site or have you just updated your stock levels as last time I checked you had 7 G36c's and now only have 1!!!!! plus other stock is down!

I've had a lot of cash sales over the pasr week or so.

Never fear though...another order is inbound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

cough, cough, When will that delivery land? cough, cough!!! tony:)

• Advertisement

Apologies to anyone who was expecting to meet me at HRTA to pickup stuff today - Family stuff came up that I couldnt avoid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement