Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

By any chance did the viper order come in yet ?

Looking to get a vest before the weekend.

TNT dropped what was *supposed* to be a pallet of Viper gear yesterday, but when we went to strip it, it turned out to be a load of shop equipment for a clothes shop in Blanchardstown :rolleyes:

They're trying to find our shipment, so we should get it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Tony - ya got any Top Tech 416 in stock? at the mo...

Airsofty wrote: »
    Tony - ya got any Top Tech 416 in stock? at the mo...

Sorry, no .... they flew out. Another batch of G&G gear will be here in a week or so though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Shiva wrote: »
    TNT dropped what was *supposed* to be a pallet of Viper gear yesterday, but when we went to strip it, it turned out to be a load of shop equipment for a clothes shop in Blanchardstown :rolleyes:

you have shop equipment!? :eek: WANT!

k99_64 wrote: »
    you have shop equipment!? :eek: WANT!

Yeah, well watch this space....if they dont get their finger out soon, and get me my Viper stock, I'll be flogging this crap :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

I hear LA Special forces vests in Digital DPM are a big hit among the ladies in Blanchardstown, trés Gucci, they are looking for matching handbgs apparently! biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey Tony, any joy on getting the MP5 mid-cap 8 pack in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Hey lads,

Any news on my PDW, is it fixed yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Hi Tony, have you any JG G36k in stock, if not how long do you think I would be waiting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

GR16 Raider - 210 doe this have blowback

• Advertisement

GR16 Raider - 210 doe this have blowback

It does indeed, yes.

Brabazone wrote: »
    Hi Tony, have you any JG G36k in stock, if not how long do you think I would be waiting?

Sorry no, none in stock.
    Not sure when there'll be more JG gear in...at least 2-3 weeks I'd say, depending on how quickly my suppliers in China can get them.

Hey lads,

Any news on my PDW, is it fixed yet?

Richie's working on it at the moment....broken tappet plate, I think.

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey Tony, any joy on getting the MP5 mid-cap 8 pack in?

Nope, not yet, sorry. Still waiting for supplier to get them back in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey lads! Any more magpul gucci in? Looking for a tan ctr stock?

mcshape wrote: »
    Hey lads! Any more magpul gucci in? Looking for a tan ctr stock?

We'll be receiving them soon, McShape.

Cordially,

Shiva. :)

On order....another week or two I suspect. Waiting for our Chinese brethren to get back up to speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Grahamwarren07

Is there any SA assault vests in stock ?

Is there any SA assault vests in stock ?

Nope, that Viper delivery is somewhere in Ireland. TNT are looking for it. Looks like it'll be next week before it shows up.

Bioval BBs are back in stock.

.20g and .25g, both €20 per 1 kilo bag.

Site will be updated in the next few hours.

And boy do I mean updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Site will be updated in the next few hours.

And boy do I mean updated.

I look forward to it:) do you stock Sig 552 mids by any chance?

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    I look forward to it:) do you stock Sig 552 mids by any chance?

No, not at the moment, sorry.
    Once I place another Chinese order though, I can check out their availability.

Bah. Unexpected delay with updating the site, and I won't have 'net access over the weekend.

Update will happen on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Hi Tony,

Is there any Snow Wolf Barrett M99's left in stock?
    Also do you have any of the 552 Eotech's left in stock?

And finally how much would it cost me for a WE Scar GBB (Tan) with the co2 and Gas mag if not just the Gas version will do too - and how long roughly would that take to order in?

Thanks,
    Kev

Folks....

After a long, hard slog.....www.eirsoft.ie is relaunched.

If you've previously registered with Eirsoft.ie, your original username and password should still work. If it doesn't, drop an email to sales@eirsoft.ie

Your order history has not been carried over to the new site. If you have an outstanding order with us, we willl update your account details over the coming few days. For now, all users on the new site have a clean history.
    We'll also be including a link to the old site tomorrow, which will last for a couple of weeks until the transition is complete.

Please bear with us if you notice any bugs, issues or typoes. Some of the backend templates need tweaking, but overall, everything should work.

To celebrate this re-launch, we've drastically reduced the price of our G&G Budget range, and on top of that we're also offering a 5% discount on all sales of airsoft guns for the next two weeks.
    We'll also be offering free shipping for all purchases over €200 from now on.

All stock statuses are correct as of now, so if it says its in stock, then it is. This status will be maintained daily, but please bear with us until we hook the site up to the point of sale system. For now, its a manual process, so its possible, (but unlikely) that if theres one unit of something left in stock, and it sells from the physical shop, the website may incorrectly say its in stock. We'll be doing our best to keep them accurate until the website connects to the in-store POS system though.

There are a number of nifty little plugins we'll be activating over the coming days, so check back often.

Finally...not everything we carry is listed yet....we'll be adding items over the next few days.

So....enjoy. Please let us know what you think.

And thanks for your patience all this time - it seems like an age since I mentioned we'd be changing the website :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

love the new site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

New site looks good

Hi Tony,

Is there any Snow Wolf Barrett M99's left in stock?
    Also do you have any of the 552 Eotech's left in stock?

And finally how much would it cost me for a WE Scar GBB (Tan) with the co2 and Gas mag if not just the Gas version will do too - and how long roughly would that take to order in?

Thanks,
    Kev

Barrat and 552's are out of stock Kev, and should be back in a week or so, once the Chinese get back to normal.

I'll check the Scar GBB and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

new site is great , well done.

i would also be intrested in a we scar gb tan

3102derek wrote: »
    new site is great , well done.

i would also be intrested in a we scar gb tan

Thanks Derek...leave it with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    new site looks good, i don't see the AGM MP40 are you not going to stock it any more?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement