Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    new site looks good, i don't see the AGM MP40 are you not going to stock it any more?

We will, yes....but I didn't want the site to be cluttered with hundreds of out of stock Chinese guns - theres already enough listed that we wont have for another couple of weeks :)

As they become available again, we'll be adding them to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Shiva wrote: »
    Folks....

After a long, hard slog.....www.eirsoft.ie is relaunched.

Tony,
    It was great chatting with you in the shop last week, thanks for the preview of the website while I was there, it look great had has some cool functionality, I wish you all the best with it, and I hope that Viper order turns up soon!
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

new website looks unbelievable,
    So user friendly hope you find that viper order
    Thanks Tony:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Barrat and 552's are out of stock Kev, and should be back in a week or so, once the Chinese get back to normal.

I'll check the Scar GBB and get back to you.

Cheers Tony :cool:

The new site looks great well done!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Website looks, great, its a bit slow for me though...epic fail...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

web site looks great tony. nice work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Exasperated

The new site looks cool however i noticed that nothing seems to be in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Ubaroo

Hi, the new site looks great! How long will it be until the Dboys M4 A1 will be back in stock? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

+1

The new site looks the business. Very fresh and clean new look. ;)
    Nice and easy to navigate with shoot loads of cool new features...;)

Well done guys.

The new site looks cool however i noticed that nothing seems to be in stock.

The G&G range is in stock, but the Chinese range have been unavailable - the should be back soon.

• Advertisement

Ubaroo wrote: »
    Hi, the new site looks great! How long will it be until the Dboys M4 A1 will be back in stock? Thanks.

It should be showing as being in stock now - there's one left. No idea when they'll be back when that's gone. The Dboys factories are supposed to re-open this week, but I haven't heard anything yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Is anyone else having problems getting on the site? Just comes up with an error that the server is taking too long to respond.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Works fine here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

The G&G range is in stock, but the Chinese range have been unavailable - the should be back soon.

Hiya Lads,

Still waiting on the G&G Scars to come in. Is there any sign of their delivery as two weeks ago I was told they were just waiting to clear customs but this keeps getting to be pushed out further and further.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

New site is much better lads.
    About time a retailer realized the importance of a good website these days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭johnfagan

Alrite lads anynews on the Viper order yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

The MOE hanguards, are they back in? How much? and if they are not in how long?
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi the new site looks good, nice one being able to check stock avalibility!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

New site looks amazing! hopefully I'll be ordering from it this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Fair play lads the new site looks amazing!!! it really does.

Bright, clear and easy to use.

Karl
    tacops.ie

• Advertisement

It should be showing as being in stock now - there's one left. No idea when they'll be back when that's gone. The Dboys factories are supposed to re-open this week, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Ok thanks, I ordered one last Wednesday (28th Oct.) from the old site and have had heard no news about it yet. Was this shipped or will I have to wait?

Ubaroo wrote: »
    Ok thanks, I ordered one last Wednesday (28th Oct.) from the old site and have had heard no news about it yet. Was this shipped or will I have to wait?

That was dispatched to you yesterday. I'll be adding a link to the old site later today, as soon as I disable the ability to purchase form it, and you'll be able to check its status. You should have received an email with a tracking number though ?

Soberts wrote: »
    The MOE hanguards, are they back in? How much? and if they are not in how long?
    Thanks in advance

As soon as I can get them again, we'll order them. No idea when though.

tango9 wrote: »
    Hiya Lads,

Still waiting on the G&G Scars to come in. Is there any sign of their delivery as two weeks ago I was told they were just waiting to clear customs but this keeps getting to be pushed out further and further.

No, there were a few of the high-end range short on the order. Trying to get them again on the next order in a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

No, there were a few of the high-end range short on the order. Trying to get them again on the next order in a week or so.

Thx Tony I'll give a ring mid-week.

That was dispatched to you yesterday. I'll be adding a link to the old site later today, as soon as I disable the ability to purchase form it, and you'll be able to check its status. You should have received an email with a tracking number though ?
    Ok thanks! Thought I might have to wait a while.
    But no, I havent received any emails from eirsoft recently.

Tony, do you do gift vouchers via the website as some friends want to get me some for my birthday later this month?

Mervenut wrote: »
    Tony, do you do gift vouchers via the website as some friends want to get me some for my birthday later this month?

That's something that should go live over the next day or so. It's a plugin I haven't had a chance to look at yet, but will do very soon.

That's something that should go live over the next day or so. It's a plugin I haven't had a chance to look at yet, but will do very soon.

Great stuff, they will help "accessorise" that Top Tech 416 you have coming in for me later this month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Sent you a PM Shiva if you could get back to me please.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement