Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Having Quantities back is fantastic.

Vouchers sound like a good idea, I told my Mrs to go look at my collection figure our what I did not have and get me a gun for Christmas instead of the usual cheap nasty aftershave she gets me. mmmm a voucher would work too!

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Just a little glimpse of one of the goodies we have instore at the moment.....

€190, and comes with battery and charger.

bullets wrote: »
    Having Quantities back is fantastic.

Vouchers sound like a good idea, I told my Mrs to go look at my collection figure our what I did not have and get me a gun for Christmas instead of the usual cheap nasty aftershave she gets me. mmmm a voucher would work too!

~B

Just putting the final touches to it today, but its not quite ready. I still don't have broadband at home, so it'll be Monday when it goes live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Hey Shiva, Nice new site, Wonering whats the ABS quality with the MP5 blowback? HAve been looking for a decent one for ages but the JG etc all have nasty loose plastic and they just dont feel right. This one any different???

Wonering whats the ABS quality with the MP5 blowback?

the body is made from glass fiber it says on the webpage. That would be better than ABS. The finish looks nice from the vid, almost tempting.

Dunno if fiberglass would be the same or equal quality as Nylon Fiber or not. But at a guess better than the usual airsoft abs! :D

~B

• Advertisement

Hey Shiva, Nice new site, Wonering whats the ABS quality with the MP5 blowback? HAve been looking for a decent one for ages but the JG etc all have nasty loose plastic and they just dont feel right. This one any different???

Well, obviously I'm biased, cos I want to sell it to you (:)), but it is, as Bullets says, much better than standard airsoft ABS. It's absolutely rock solid, and feels great. It's a hell of a lot better quality than my TM MP5, which cost me nearly twice as much when I bought it two years ago.

In fact, I've put one by for myself and my TM one will be making an appearance in the adverts forum next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Shiva wrote: »
    Well, obviously I'm biased, cos I want to sell it to you (:)), but it is, as Bullets says, much better than standard airsoft ABS. It's absolutely rock solid, and feels great. It's a hell of a lot better quality than my TM MP5, which cost me nearly twice as much when I bought it two years ago.

In fact, I've put one by for myself and my TM one will be making an appearance in the adverts forum next week!

Sound good i hope to come up and have a look at it. Spoil myself for Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Just a little glimpse of one of the goodies we have instore at the moment.....

€190, and comes with battery and charger.

Great idea, the vids help to get the "feel" of the gun , more please!!

Mervenut wrote: »
    Great idea, the vids help to get the "feel" of the gun , more please!!

Watch this space :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Watch this space :)

GREAT idea posting the videos!
    And thats a nice FPS on the MP5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

do you know when the next batch of agm m4ris gbbs will be in.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Do you accept Laser at all? Was thinking of getting the 16 Carbine blowback but it only says Paypal...thanks. :)

Do you accept Laser at all? Was thinking of getting the 16 Carbine blowback but it only says Paypal...thanks. :)

Can't take Laser on the site yet, I'm afraid....but give us a shout tomorrow on 01 8245770 and we can take it over the phone.

And have a look at the next post for a taster of what you're buying..... :)

Another teaser of the G&G goodies we have in-store right now....

GR16 Carbine Blowback

Only €200, and comes with battery, charger and 1000 high quality G&G BBs.

In stock now in Eirsoft Dublin, and in Galway by the weekend.

mayotobo wrote: »
    do you know when the next batch of agm m4ris gbbs will be in.

thanks

The rumour mill says AGM have been permanently closed by the Chinese authorities, so I don't know when they'll be readily available again.

Having said that, I think I can get my hands on a few before Christmas.
    Watch this space - I'll know more in a few days.

The rumour mill says AGM have been permanently closed by the Chinese authorities, so I don't know when they'll be readily available again.

Having said that, I think I can get my hands on a few before Christmas.
    Watch this space - I'll know more in a few days.

shotgun:P

moneys scarse to be buying the WA m4

shotgun:P

moneys scarse to be buying the WA m4

Speaking as a WA owner, who paid through the nose for it......the AGM is better, loathe though I am to admit it.

have you many in line looking for them?

have you many in line looking for them?

A few, yeah. I'll add you to the list though.

Anyone else interested in one ?

Incidentally, despite their rarity, the price will remain the same as when we initially stocked them - €220

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Shiva, what's the ETA on the Top Tech 416, I have my name on one?

• Advertisement

Mervenut wrote: »
    Shiva, what's the ETA on the Top Tech 416, I have my name on one?

Another couple of weeks, Mervenut. I'll be sure to get in touch when they're on the way - you're down in the reservation system.

Thanks. This might sound like a dumb question but how to do you mount an m203 to a carbine - as in,where does the battery go if the bottom of the foregrip has to be taken off to accomodate the launcher? Thanks. Just might give you a call, just waiting to hear a response from someone else - is the metal top tech carbine available readily, by the way?

A few, yeah. I'll add you to the list though.

Anyone else interested in one ?

Incidentally, despite their rarity, the price will remain the same as when we initially stocked them - €220

If yer talkin bout AGM M4 GBB's then Nope already bought
    one of these superb beauty's off ya!

But if your getting some in can you get a supply of some Mags too?

The Au part of the valve system that gets tapped by the hammer is bent out of shape on my one and only mag and my gentle tapping after disassembly resulted in things only getting worse! need a new mag or two, or a new valve. but still need more than just one mag.

Superb bit of Kit for the price! No way would I have paid
    for a WA brand when the AGM does the job fine!

~B

Thanks. This might sound like a dumb question but how to do you mount an m203 to a carbine - as in,where does the battery go if the bottom of the foregrip has to be taken off to accomodate the launcher? Thanks. Just might give you a call, just waiting to hear a response from someone else - is the metal top tech carbine available readily, by the way?

As far as I know you need a specific type of m203 that mounts onto the outer barrel or gas block rather than the RIS, but I'd have to check.

I know with the M16 there's a complete kit, but that's the longer version.

I should have the Top Tech carbine before Christmas.

Yeah, I'll be getting spare mags if I can Bullets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Any update on the delayed pistol order? I'm longing for the Socom gear MEU.

As far as I know you need a specific type of m203 that mounts onto the outer barrel or gas block rather than the RIS, but I'd have to check.

I know with the M16 there's a complete kit, but that's the longer version.

I should have the Top Tech carbine before Christmas.

Agh, so much complications. Really want the GR16 blowback, but I definitely want a launcher as well. At a guess I would say a barrel mounted one would be more expensive, right? :(

Agh, so much complications. Really want the GR16 blowback, but I definitely want a launcher as well. At a guess I would say a barrel mounted one would be more expensive, right? :(

I think it's the same price, but I can't remember if there's a short version. I'll check tomorrow.

Is it specifically the M4A1 carbine look you want, or would you be interested in the GR16 Raider with blowback and RIS, and an xm203 launcher, both of which are in stock ?

Any update on the delayed pistol order? I'm longing for the Socom gear MEU.

Funnily enough, might have it soon. A couple of people asked about it over the weeknd, and I was talking to the supplier today.

• Advertisement

It's the Gr16 blowback I'm after, definitely the carbine look. Ah...tell ya what, I'll call tomorrow on the phone about 10 or 11am and buy it then. Is there a difference between online/shop price, which one would I be going by over the phone? :o And what sort of delivery times are there nationwide...

Thanks for the help. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement