Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

It's the Gr16 blowback I'm after, definitely the carbine look. Ah...tell ya what, I'll call tomorrow on the phone about 10 or 11am and buy it then. Is there a difference between online/shop price, which one would I be going by over the phone? :o And what sort of delivery times are there nationwide...

Thanks for the help. :)

No bother, but make it after 11 if you can - we open at 10.30, and we're always busy with early customers and quite often can't get to the phone.

I'll fix you up with the special website launch price.

Cheers......talk to you tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Hey Tony, a good while back you get a JG MP5 Navy in for someone. Would you be able to get one in for me? And roughly what will the cost be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Shiva wrote: »
    No bother, but make it after 11 if you can - we open at 10.30, and we're always busy with early customers and quite often can't get to the phone.

I'll fix you up with the special website launch price.

Cheers......talk to you tomorrow.

Great, will do - thanks a lot :)

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Hey Tony, a good while back you get a JG MP5 Navy in for someone. Would you be able to get one in for me? And roughly what will the cost be?

Same problem will all the clones Dread-Lock, but I'll see what I can do.
    Leave it with me.

Thanks for that earlier Tony. Much appreciated. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks for that earlier Tony. Much appreciated. :)

No bother at all Terror - tracking number to follow in a wee bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Same problem will all the clones Dread-Lock, but I'll see what I can do.
    Leave it with me.

Alright thanks Tony, I know it might be a bit tough alright. But heres me hoping you can sort something out ;).

And the latest blockbuster........

Eirsoft Studios present

A Masada Bay film

Starring G&G GR16 Raider Blowback....

€200 in Eirsoft Dublin and Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    if you come across any AGM MP40's put me down for one.
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

love the raider. she rox!!

tony - any news on the galaxy mp5ks? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 milosa

Any news about G&G Scars ???

Got the Gr16, fantastic piece and excellent delivery time, but I was just wondering...the blowback doesn't seem to work, the dust cover only goes back about 3-4mm (pretty much barely moves) rather than the odd 2cm in does in videos I've seen...any idea on how I might look into this? Pretty clueless to be honest. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol, were you dry firing it when you tested it? it only blows back fully when its loaded. :)

Masada wrote: »
    lol, were you dry firing it when you tested it? it only blows back fully when its loaded. :)

fail-cat%5B2%5D.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., nah your not the first person to ask, if that makes ya feel any better., :D

milosa wrote: »
    Any news about G&G Scars ???

They're in Italy, of all places :rolleyes:

Should have them in a few days or a week, apparently.

MindPhuck wrote: »
    love the raider. she rox!!

tony - any news on the galaxy mp5ks? :)

You need to get another one so you can dual wield, Eric.
    And would you believe, I know somewhere that has them in stock..... ;)

MP5k are out of stock anywhere I'd normally get them, but I'll keep looking - there's a few people after them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

lol tony - duel Raiders! heh, then i would look like this -

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3377/3417919892_ba8aa1a3ac_b.jpg (points for guessing who this is!) :)

i would dual wield mp5k in cqb tho - that would be tasty :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3377/3417919892_ba8aa1a3ac_b.jpg (points for guessing who this is!) :)

Heheheh....the multicam gives it away....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi Everyone some lovely new stock has arrived in EIRSOFT GALWAY
    come down for a look and see ............ going very fast some lovely items in store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭faddius

Hi Tony

Are you able to source WE m4 GBBs? If so how much do you reckon you can source them for? Trying to keep it local.

Also can you order in G&G parts? I need to order a new mag release mechanism for a G&G FS51. Is this possible?

Thanks

James

faddius wrote: »
    Hi Tony

Are you able to source WE m4 GBBs? If so how much do you reckon you can source them for? Trying to keep it local.

Also can you order in G&G parts? I need to order a new mag release mechanism for a G&G FS51. Is this possible?

Thanks

James

Sorry James, no.....they're far too powerful stock.

I will be sourcing a limited number of AGM M4 GBBs in the next few days though - would you be interested in one of those ?

The gift certificate module is now live on the website.

Gift certs can be purchased online or instore in denominations of 20, 50 and 100 Euro.

They can be redeemed online or instore, and if ordering online, you can specify a recipient address for a printed copy to be sent to.

So there you go....buy the missus an Eirsoft gift cert, and when she throws it back at you in disgust, you can spend it yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

They're in Italy, of all places :rolleyes:

Should have them in a few days or a week, apparently.

Italy, Ireland, easy mistake to make, they both begin with I after all. I suppose it could have been worse, Iran??

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

The gift certificate module is now live on the website.

Gift certs can be purchased online or instore in denominations of 20, 50 and 100 Euro.

They can be redeemed online or instore, and if ordering online, you can specify a recipient address for a printed copy to be sent to.

So there you go....buy the missus an Eirsoft gift cert, and when she throws it back at you in disgust, you can spend it yourself :)

WHOOO HOOO, just in time for my Birthday next Monday!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Pfft. Dual Masadas > You.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Ubaroo

That was dispatched to you yesterday. I'll be adding a link to the old site later today, as soon as I disable the ability to purchase form it, and you'll be able to check its status. You should have received an email with a tracking number though ?

Hi, still haven't received my order, do you have a number for the courier?
    Is the link for the old site up yet? Can't find it anywhere.
    Haven't received any emails about the order either.

Thanks.

Ubaroo wrote: »
    Hi, still haven't received my order, do you have a number for the courier?
    Is the link for the old site up yet? Can't find it anywhere.
    Haven't received any emails about the order either.

Thanks.

Can you drop us a line on the sales email, or send me a PM here with your order number and I'll get this sorted out for you ? thx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony whats the dealio with the Eirsoft Custom M4A1, are they gone?

• Advertisement

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony whats the dealio with the Eirsoft Custom M4A1, are they gone?

Yeah, they're gone a few weeks now. They were a limited edition we did, and now that the Chinese have smacked down airsoft production out there, it'll be awhile before we have the Magpul replicas back in stock.

The genuine Magpul gear is still available, but its more than double the price of the Chinese stuff. We can put together a special if people want it, but to be honest, its a pretty expensive piece, and no better than the replica we could put together next March or so when things get back to normal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement