Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

No problem. Paul was kind enough to loan me a battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

So Tony if the site is anything to judge by you have cleared most of your stock. Can we expect some shiny new toys on the site in the near future? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

hoplite wrote:
    So Tony if the site is anything to judge by you have cleared most of your stock. Can we expect some shiny new toys on the site in the near future? :D

Yep.

Another order on its way from Hong Kong. Pretty much more of the same, just in greater quantities.

And over the next 48 hours, I'll be adding the following -

Classic Army AUG A1
    Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G-Spec
    Tokyo Marui P90
    Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM set
    KWA Glock 17s, 19s and 34s
    KWA CZ 75
    Mac 11 GBB
    Maruzen L96

I also got in a totally sexy VFC HK416. Thats up on the site now.

There would have been a few more Classic Army rifles (mainly armalites) but ASG seem to be temporarily out of stock - I'll be placing another order soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Shiva wrote:

Arent they dreamy......:rolleyes:

liamo333 wrote:
    Arent they dreamy......:rolleyes:

Totally. When you dont butcher the PEQ box :p

• Advertisement

Its designed for a mini battery, proably shouldnt have put the large battery in it. Could you get me a new one?

liamo333 wrote:
    Its designed for a mini battery, proably shouldnt have put the large battery in it. Could you get me a new one?

A new PEQ box ? I'll check. They arent listed on the suppliers price list, but he might have one.
    Does it have to be a genuine VFC part, or will any make do ?

Mind you...theres a very good chance the new PEQ box would be a slightly different shade of black. I think you should just buy a whole new gun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shiva wrote:
    Yep.

Another order on its way from Hong Kong. Pretty much more of the same, just in greater quantities.

And over the next 48 hours, I'll be adding the following -

Classic Army AUG A1
    Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G-Spec
    Tokyo Marui P90
    Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM set
    KWA Glock 17s, 19s and 34s
    KWA CZ 75
    Mac 11 GBB
    Maruzen L96

Drool.............:o

Shiva wrote:
    A new PEQ box ? I'll check. They arent listed on the suppliers price list, but he might have one.
    Does it have to be a genuine VFC part, or will any make do ?

Mind you...theres a very good chance the new PEQ box would be a slightly different shade of black. I think you should just buy a whole new gun :D

Thank you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Shiva: any idea on what price the Maruzen L96's are gonna be at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

liamo333 wrote:
    The butcher boy!

Shut up!

Francy Brady!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Shiva whats the story with stock of Double Eagle UMP and DBoys M4 CASv they coming back in? Are you getting mags for the UMP's?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Shiva when are you getting bbs in ?

Rew wrote:
    Shiva whats the story with stock of Double Eagle UMP and DBoys M4 CASv they coming back in? Are you getting mags for the UMP's?

Yeah...they should all be back in stock when the order from HK gets here. A week or so I'd imagine, and there's UMP mags on it too.

cpb wrote:
    Shiva when are you getting bbs in ?

Excel BB's are back in stock - I'm clearing back orders tonight, and I'll update the site quantities once I know where I stand.

The JBU 5000 round bags will be back soon - supplier is expecting them this week, and I should get them next week.

Whats the best way to order from you, through the site or borads/PM/Email? Do u prefer cash or CC? Makes no diff to me and I can meet and collect easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Hi Shiva, did u get my mail regarding the CA36C hi cap mag?

bg

I dont think so ?
    Refresh my memory ? Or better yet, PM me or send it again.

CTU_Agent wrote:
    Hi Shiva, did u get my mail regarding the CA36C hi cap mag?

bg

Rew wrote:
    Whats the best way to order from you, through the site or borads/PM/Email? Do u prefer cash or CC? Makes no diff to me and I can meet and collect easily.

Best way at the moment is through the site - that way everything is recorded and I can track your order and keep you updated.
    If you dont have access to a Paypal account I can take cash at HRTA or possibly meet up somewhere if its not too inconvenient.

I'm working on some kind of sales process to keeep track of orders, returns, partial orders, requests etc that won't involved a pile of double-entry and recording, but at the moment, the site is the best way.

I'll probably put some kind of payment option to pay cash and collect at HRTA in the next couple of weeks, but I have to word it so its fool-proof. The last time I tried to allow COD I left it a bit ambiguous and I was swamped with orders from people looking for me to deliver to Galway, Kerry and even France in one case :)

Cool ill stick an order on the site, paypal and CC is no prob but I know how much you get screwed on fees for both so shout if cash is preferable.

Rew wrote:
    Cool ill stick an order on the site, paypal and CC is no prob but I know how much you get screwed on fees for both so shout if cash is preferable.

Nah, the fees are a pain, but it saves a lot of hassle with recording orders and trying to keep track of things. I should be able to take Laser and credit card soon, so that'll cut down on the insane fees.

Shiva wrote:
    Nah, the fees are a pain, but it saves a lot of hassle with recording orders and trying to keep track of things. I should be able to take Laser and credit card soon, so that'll cut down on the insane fees.

Order placed and paid for, there was no option on skiping the delivery charge on the site but I work in the city center, have a car, and im up in HRTA every so often so if post can be skipped that would be great.

Rew wrote:
    Order placed and paid for, there was no option on skiping the delivery charge on the site but I work in the city center, have a car, and im up in HRTA every so often so if post can be skipped that would be great.

No worries....I'll refund you the shipping if you collect.
    Cheers for the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tony any news on when you expect the batteries back in ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

arghhhh!!!

Must stop ... looking at TM MK23 SOCOM

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote:
    No worries....I'll refund you the shipping if you collect.
    Cheers for the order.

No worries glad to support an Irish seller. No need to refund I want mags anyway :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement