Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, they're gone a few weeks now. They were a limited edition we did, and now that the Chinese have smacked down airsoft production out there, it'll be awhile before we have the Magpul replicas back in stock.

The genuine Magpul gear is still available, but its more than double the price of the Chinese stuff. We can put together a special if people want it, but to be honest, its a pretty expensive piece, and no better than the replica we could put together next March or so when things get back to normal.

I'll hold off on the genuine stuff just yet, I'll go hunting again on the site for something else instead.

Tony could you tell me a bit about the Double Eagle Uzi, mag capacity when in stock etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony could you tell me a bit about the Double Eagle Uzi, mag capacity when in stock etc?

It was ordered back in July, but the supplier held it because the quality wasnt up to scratch. It was supposed to arrive mid-October, but the crackdown happened, and its on hold for us until things get back to normal next year. Assuming they ever do.

Thats pretty much all I know - I've never seen one in the flesh myself. I think a limited number made it into the public domain before October, but I haven't come across any reviews.

If you're looking for a new gun, one of the G&G blowback lines is worth a look. Particularly the MP5, if you already have a few M4s. But the Raider is a lovely little beastie too.

It was ordered back in July, but the supplier held it because the quality wasnt up to scratch. It was supposed to arrive mid-October, but the crackdown happened, and its on hold for us until things get back to normal next year. Assuming they ever do.

Thats pretty much all I know - I've never seen one in the flesh myself. I think a limited number made it into the public domain before October, but I haven't come across any reviews.

If you're looking for a new gun, one of the G&G blowback lines is worth a look. Particularly the MP5, if you already have a few M4s. But the Raider is a lovely little beastie too.

Yeah was having a good look at them blowbacks, thanks Tony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just after seeing the new look there, nice,

W'sup with IP? With the crowd of ye in there I woulda hoped you'd have got it perfect :p

• Advertisement

Just after seeing the new look there, nice,

W'sup with IP? With the crowd of ye in there I woulda hoped you'd have got it perfect :p

I dont have a lot of control over Webworld :P

Waiting for them to reconfigure the DNS.

Tony any ETA on the 552 Holosights?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

hi tony, my girlfriend got me the m4 cqb for my birthday, thanks for getting it out to her on time. any idea if or when you will be getting any a&k sdv's in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Exasperated

Dont want to annoy you as you probibly recieve this alot lately but do you possibly know when the chinese aegs should be back in stock.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Sent you a message over the contact us section on your website on Sunday. Haven't received a reply, just wondering if you got it.

Cheers,
    Conor Craig

• Advertisement

Craigsy wrote: »
    Sent you a message over the contact us section on your website on Sunday. Haven't received a reply, just wondering if you got it.

Cheers,
    Conor Craig

Just checked the emails and found that Craig...Drop in, no bother.

Any chance you can make it when I'm there on Friday or tomorrow ? I dont work Saturday.

Dont want to annoy you as you probibly recieve this alot lately but do you possibly know when the chinese aegs should be back in stock.Thanks

My normal, regular supplies direct from China wont be back until about March 2010.

Having said that though, theres still some Chinese bits floating around the various wholesalers in Asia and here in Europe, so I'm ordering bits as I find them. I dont really know what we'll have until a few days before we have it.

I'm not going to be getting in any old crap just to say I have something in stock though...I wont be changing our range too much. Theres a reason we stick to a few main Chinese brands :)

hi tony, my girlfriend got me the m4 cqb for my birthday, thanks for getting it out to her on time. any idea if or when you will be getting any a&k sdv's in?

Again, depends on where and when I can find them.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony any ETA on the 552 Holosights?

Should have some next week, with a bit of luck. Waiting to hear from my supplier. I missed a call from him earlier, so hopefully he has good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Should have some next week, with a bit of luck. Waiting to hear from my supplier. I missed a call from him earlier, so hopefully he has good news.

Tony, put my name on one to go with the TT-416 when it comes in please?
    thanks,
    M

Just checked the emails and found that Craig...Drop in, no bother.

Any chance you can make it when I'm there on Friday or tomorrow ? I dont work Saturday.

Cheers, won't be able to drop in til Saturday though, a 38 hour college week tends to limit my movements:)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

Again, depends on where and when I can find them.

cool no bother, ill keep my eyes open on the new site (witch is wicked by the way)

Quick question, would i be right in assuming that the Dboys M4A1 comes with all the standard stuff like battery, hi cap etc.?

Is that the only full metal M4 you've got in stock atm?

Cheers

Craigsy wrote: »
    Quick question, would i be right in assuming that the Dboys M4A1 comes with all the standard stuff like battery, hi cap etc.?

Is that the only full metal M4 you've got in stock atm?

Cheers

It does indeed, and unfortunately, its just gone out of stock.
    All the other M4's in stock are G&G. They're all pretty heavy though, and the plastic isnt your typical ABS stuff - its very solid Nylon fibre.

Have a look if you're popping in on Saturday.

It does indeed, and unfortunately, its just gone out of stock.
    All the other M4's in stock are G&G. They're all pretty heavy though, and the plastic isnt your typical ABS stuff - its very solid Nylon fibre.

Have a look if you're popping in on Saturday.

Yeah i'll have a look at them, might get one on saturday, saw those G&G's the last day but im more of a metal man :D

• Advertisement

Tony,
    do you/will you have battery pack for the TT-416 when it comes in. I know it fits in the handguard, if so hold one for me, if not what do you reccommend I get and I'll look elsewhere for it.
    Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Just wondering what time you're open tomorrow? I need to get some gas and have a few hours off to head down.

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Just wondering what time you're open tomorrow? I need to get some gas and have a few hours off to head down.

Open 11am to 5.30pm Mon - Fri according to the website!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Mervenut wrote: »
    Tony,
    do you/will you have battery pack for the TT-416 when it comes in. I know it fits in the handguard, if so hold one for me, if not what do you reccommend I get and I'll look elsewhere for it.
    Thanks,
    M

Any crane stock/nunchuck battery will fit in, once it's got the smaller type 2/3A cells.

Sorry for the short notice guys, but we have to close early today.
    Bit of a personal crisis, but we're back open regular hours tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Tony
    Is there any news on the G&G made FN2000 yet no? I'm dying to get my habds on it, and the one currently on the market is really bad:D
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Hi guys im looking for a Dboys M16/M4 spare gearbox would you guys have any it dosent matter if its second hand as long as it works perfectly and preferbley wired for a battery in the stock.:D

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    Is there any news on the G&G made FN2000 yet no? I'm dying to get my habds on it, and the one currently on the market is really bad:D
    Thanks

I should have a release date tomorrow, and hopefully some specs.

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Hi guys im looking for a Dboys M16/M4 spare gearbox would you guys have any it dosent matter if its second hand as long as it works perfectly and preferbley wired for a battery in the stock.:D

I'll have a look for you tomorrow - theres a good chance theres one knocking around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I should have a release date tomorrow, and hopefully some specs.
    nice one, nice timing so:D thanks Tony

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement