Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Hi Tony

Just wondering if my battery and selector fascia for the kalsh 416 has been posted yet?

Conor Craig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Craigsy wrote: »
    Hi Tony

Just wondering if my battery and selector fascia for the kalsh 416 has been posted yet?

Conor Craig

Sure has Conor...sent by courier on Monday evening.
    I'll chase it up with them now - it should have been a next day delivery.

Few updates....

• More Partner Products have been added to the site by request...TM Desert Warrior 4.3, WE Scar blowback rifles, Marushin revolvers, KA M4 value pack. Remember, if there's something you want and its not listed on the site, drop us a line and we'll get it for you. I placed another Partner Products order last night for a bunch of items, and they were shipped within 4 hours, so it seems there's still time to order something if you want it for Christmas.

• There's a few Chinese rifles in stock now that have been rescued from our stockroom, going at knock-down prices. These are guns which arrived without batteries or chargers, blown fuses, or general small faults that we never got around to fixing. These include Galaxy MP5 PDWs, DBoys S Systems, DBoys M4 CQB R, JG MP5 Js. All in perfect working order, and all with our usual warranty. In some cases, all that's wrong with them is the box is slightly bashed.

• Small order arriving soon containing JG G36c, G36k, AUG A1, Cyma AK47 blow-back, Kalash M4 RAS II, GFC HK416, various batteries, slings, goggles, glasses, BBs and other accessories. The site will be updated as soon as they arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

There's a few Chinese rifles in stock now that have been rescued from our stockroom, going at knock-down prices. These are guns which arrived without batteries or chargers, blown fuses, or general small faults that we never got around to fixing. These include Galaxy MP5 PDWs, DBoys S Systems, DBoys M4 CQB R, JG MP5 Js. All in perfect working order, and all with our usual warranty. In some cases, all that's wrong with them is the box is slightly bashed.

Any chance of holding either a PDW or MP5J if they're available to buy over the phone/online? What price are they, any idea on faults for those models? Sorry for the questions. :o Thanks.

Any chance of holding either a PDW or MP5J if they're available to buy over the phone/online? What price are they, any idea on faults for those models? Sorry for the questions. :o Thanks.

The MP5j is perfect...the problem with that was a blown fuse.

The PDW is also perfect, except the box is a little bashed.

MP5j is €130 and the PDW is €100

• Advertisement

New Partner Products added to the site....

Licensed A&K Masada - €299

TM Glock 17 + 2 spare mags Flart Earth - €199

As above but in foliage green

WE Scar Tan GBB - €275

Tokyo Marui Desert Warrior 4.3 GBB - €190

6 Shooter Revolver Grenade Launcher - €199

As always, if there's something you want and its not on the site, drop us a line and we'll sort you out.

Still time to get stuff in before Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Thanks for the info, reckon I'll have to leave it until after the holiday season...thanks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Hey lads any idea when you'll have the SPR back in stock and the Canadian style mags?!?!
    Interested in buying one over the Chrimbo holidays.
    Cheers.

I think you missed this question a few days ago lads?!?!?!

Troyad21 wrote: »
    I think you missed this question a few days ago lads?!?!?!

Yeah, sorry Troyad....never copped that one.

Probably not until after Christmas for both of them, but if I come across either of them anywhere before then, I'll be sure to give you a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, sorry Troyad....never copped that one.

Probably not until after Christmas for both of them, but if I come across either of them anywhere before then, I'll be sure to give you a shout.

No worries....Thanks Shiva.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Will yous be getting the Kalash RK-08 back in stock anytime?

Alzir wrote: »
    Will yous be getting the Kalash RK-08 back in stock anytime?

I wasn't planning on getting them again until after Christmas, 'cos I had one sitting on the shelf for over two months - only just sold it last week.

I can do one as a Partner Product if you like - you'd probably have it late next week. If you want to go ahead, let me know by PM and I'll temporarily enable it on the site again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Just wondering if you saw my email

Thanks

Markom5a wrote: »
    Just wondering if you saw my email

Thanks

I think so, yeah......just replied to someone with a remarkably similar name :)

Folks...www.eirsoft.ie is down for a bit......hosting providers are looking at it right now....normal service should be returned soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey T,
    any Bar 10 mags in stock?
    How much are they?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey T,
    any Bar 10 mags in stock?
    How much are they?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Think theres a couple left Ger....€10 each.

I'll check and let you know Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

If there is could you hold on to two for me please?
    Will be up on Saturday!

www.eirsoft.ie is back up and running.

Apologies for the downtime....we had a hardware problem, but its back to normal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

really dont want to be annoying you but any word on those l96's, or can you source the agm m4 gbb's for that matter?

will they be in for christmas?

thanks

• Advertisement

mayotobo wrote: »
    really dont want to be annoying you but any word on those l96's, or can you source the agm m4 gbb's for that matter?

will they be in for christmas?

thanks

I passed on the AGM M4's.....the supplier in Hong Kong was looking for ridiculous money for them - I'd have had to charge almost €400 to make it worthwhile.

The L96's *should* be here for Christmas.....I have some on order, just waiting for them to ship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Any update on my refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

do you have any claymores or tornado gernades in stock?

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Any update on my refund?

Sent on Friday. Feel free to PM if you need any other info. Apologies for the delay.

mayotobo wrote: »
    do you have any claymores or tornado gernades in stock?

No, last of the claymores went last week, sorry. The same old story with any of the Chinese made stuff...hard to source right now.

Tornadoes are out of stock until the new year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Any update on the G&G order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hey,
    Any idea when you think you'll have the ACM 552 Holosight replica back in stock??
    Cheers Lee.

lee4785 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Any idea when you think you'll have the ACM 552 Holosight replica back in stock??
    Cheers Lee.

Possibly this Friday....just waiting for a delivery.

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Any update on the G&G order?

I've been told it will be released "in the coming days".

Hopefully this means they'll get off their asses and get I'll get it before Christmas.

I'll post here once its in.

• Advertisement

Delivery in today....

GFC HK416
    GFC M4 S System
    Kalash RK03 full steel and wood
    JG G36E
    Cyma AK47 full metal and wood blowback
    Kalash M4 CQB R (RAS II)
    JG AUG A1

GFC BBs, Safety glasses, face masks, red dots, speed loaders, plate carriers, holsters, rifle bags, belts, helmets, tee shirts....

Also BDUs in US Woodland, Marpat, Tiger Stripe and ACU.

Most of it wont make it onto the website, cos its walking out the door.
    Any questions, feel free to PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement