Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Shiva wrote: »
    I've been told it will be released "in the coming days".

Hopefully this means they'll get off their asses and get I'll get it before Christmas.

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hi Tony
    Was looking at this
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/aeg/assaultrifles/gandp-m16a3-w-m203.html
    and noticed it said 390FPS, guessing that's taking straight from the manufactures website, or a typo.
    Not being a moaner, but just wondering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Do ya have any us woodland bdus in small ? And if so how much ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

T4RGET wrote: »
    hi Tony
    Was looking at this
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/aeg/assaultrifles/gandp-m16a3-w-m203.html
    and noticed it said 390FPS, guessing that's taking straight from the manufactures website, or a typo.
    Not being a moaner, but just wondering

Ooops ! Cheers for that.....sorted.

You're right....they sent me a spreadsheet with their products on it, and I edited it for the more painful English, and stuff like that. Obviously that one got by the censor :)

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Do ya have any us woodland bdus in small ? And if so how much ?

I think the smallest at the moment is medium, but I have more coming on Friday.

To be honest though, the sizes on the labels bear no relation to reality from what I can see. Your profile says you're in Finglas....pop in and you can try 'em on.

Its €70 for the pants and shirt.

• Advertisement

Yeh im in finglas, oops i forgot to say i only need the shirt sorry :P
    How much is the shirt alone ?
    Should be down on saturday :)
    Thanks.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Yeh im in finglas, oops i forgot to say i only need the shirt sorry :P
    How much is the shirt alone ?
    Should be down on saturday :)
    Thanks.

Hmmm...good question :) They're only supposed to be sold as sets, but I suppose we could break one and let you have it for €35.

Just for you, since you're a native of my old home town :)

Hmmm...good question :) They're only supposed to be sold as sets, but I suppose we could break one and let you have it for €35.

Just for you, since you're a native of my old home town :)
    Thanks man :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

hi guys. Wondering when you brake for the christmas? Hoping to make it over to you next week sometime.
    Cheers

hi guys. Wondering when you brake for the christmas? Hoping to make it over to you next week sometime.
    Cheers

We finish up at 5 PM on Wedensday, December 23.

Re-Open in January, date to be confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

cheers Tony. Hopefully i'll be able to rob a lift off someone.

Well.....we've done it again :)

Eirsoft are extremely proud to announce that Fire-Support.co.uk have joined our Partner Products scheme, so effective immediately, we can source any of their huge range of products at very reasonable prices.

FireSupport are an extremely dedicated bunch of guys with a deserved reputation for customer service, and like Eirsoft, they're made up of active airsofters. They stock a wide range of airsoft guns from the likes of ICS, Inokatsu, VFC, King Arms and Systema that will help keep available the usual selection Irish skirmishers are used to, even after the Personal Import ban takes effect.

We're looking forward to working with them, and we'll have a selection of their products listed on our site within the next day or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Nice move sir, it can only be good for airsofters in Ireland

I'm guessing you mean Fire-Support.co.uk, firesupport.co.uk is a different site altogether. Nice move sir, it can only be good for airsofters in Ireland

Yeah, they're called Firesupport Ltd, but the domain is Fire-Support.co.uk because of the other site called firesupport.co.uk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi Guys

Just a Quick note to let ye all no new stock arriving will include

AK47's Blowback all wood / all steel

G36's

Kalash M4 CQB

Kalash AK74 full steel

HK416's

M4 S System

M4Tatical Carbines

Speed Loaders

Glasses

Mags

Riffle Bags

T-Shirts

if you have any questions give us a call on 085 769 5392

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hi tony
    Any news on my refund?

Thanks

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hi tony
    Any news on my refund?

Thanks

Yep, that went Friday too.....we had a batch of 4 refunds for people who pre-orderd Chinese guns that we cant source. I'd imagine its just the usual Christmas efficiency of An post. Give me a shout if it hasn't arrived by Monday - I know you're waiting for it to pick up something else, so I can sort you out another way if we need to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Yep, that went Friday too.....we had a batch of 4 refunds for people who pre-orderd Chinese guns that we cant source. I'd imagine its just the usual Christmas efficiency of An post. Give me a shout if it hasn't arrived by Monday - I know you're waiting for it to pick up something else, so I can sort you out another way if we need to.

Okay thanks your right an post hates Christmas!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey T,
    mind if I drop up to get an AEG chrono'd tomorrow?
    I'll be getting the Bar-10 mag(s) too.
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey T,
    mind if I drop up to get an AEG chrono'd tomorrow?
    I'll be getting the Bar-10 mag(s) too.
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Feel free, Dex will be here.

The mags are on the printer behind the desk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

New stock just arrived yet again in Eirsoft Galway
    uniforms ACU danish US woodland Flectarn with matching pouches vests and holsters as well as face masks and glasses. looking forward to seeing you all down for a look.

alright Tony
    any more news on the FN2000 from G&G yet no?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Tony, any idea on if ye are getting in the multi packs of G36 midcaps after christmas and an idea of price?

alright Tony
    any more news on the FN2000 from G&G yet no?
    Thanks

Not until March, no. There will be a prototype at the IWA show, and they might have a release date.

Phractal wrote: »
    Tony, any idea on if ye are getting in the multi packs of G36 midcaps after christmas and an idea of price?

I will yeah....they'll be about 45-55.

In the meantime, these any use to you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Epic win Tony. I will be picking up a few of the ones you posted soon, probably in Eirsoft Galway on the 29th as a interim solution prior to getting a heap of em. Had a close look at the fake bullets ones and they looked Nice- they look kinda like the german army realsteel ones that are seethrough so you can see how many rounds you have left.

Not until March, no. There will be a prototype at the IWA show, and they might have a release date.

thanks Tony, I'm really considering just getting the JLS one, dunno... Are you going to the show?

thanks Tony, I'm really considering just getting the JLS one, dunno... Are you going to the show?

I should be, yeah. This year's was amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hey Tony,
    I ordered a WE Scar GBB black off you last thursday and just curious as to when i can expect it, i know with xmas and all it'll be a bit but just to have a rough estimate, also can you get spare mags in both co2 and green gas and how much they'll cost?
    Cheers,
    Lee

• Advertisement

lee4785 wrote: »
    Hey Tony,
    I ordered a WE Scar GBB black off you last thursday and just curious as to when i can expect it, i know with xmas and all it'll be a bit but just to have a rough estimate, also can you get spare mags in both co2 and green gas and how much they'll cost?
    Cheers,
    Lee

Hey Lee....Theres a number of Partner Products sitting in customs at the minute....there was a holdup in Germany for some reason over the weekend, and they only got to Dublin this morning.

I'd say I'll receive them tomorrow, and they'll be shipped by Fastway tomorrow afternoon. All going well, yours will arrive with you Wednesday.

I'll get back to you with a price for the mags later tonight.

Cheers,

T.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement