Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Shiva wrote: »
    I should be, yeah. This year's was amazing.

:D nice , where and when is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

T4RGET wrote: »
    :D nice , where and when is it?

Its in Nuremberg, Germany, in March next year.

Its in Nuremberg, Germany, in March next year.

urgh Germany, dont like that place, no offence to any germans but my counrty and theirs dont exactly have a good relationship:D
    fair enough, ow yeah you got any idea if the EGLM will fit the Fn2000 as well as the SCAR?
    Thanks Tony

urgh Germany, dont like that place, no offence to any germans but my counrty and theirs dont exactly have a good relationship:D
    fair enough, ow yeah you got any idea if the EGLM will fit the Fn2000 as well as the SCAR?
    Thanks Tony

No idea....I was ignored when I asked the question, twice :)
    I'll find out when they know themselves I suppose.

haha you asked the same question. makes sense though if they just make the same one fit both, just trying tp get it on with the hand grip on gonna be kinda akward,
    Any news on a scope with?released with it:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

haha you asked the same question. makes sense though if they just make the same one fit both, just trying tp get it on with the hand grip on gonna be kinda akward,
    Any news on a scope with?released with it:rolleyes:

Another question that was ignored :) I doubt it will initially, tbh.....possibly at a later date.

Another question that was ignored :) I doubt it will initially, tbh.....possibly at a later date.
    Alright Thanks anywas Tony, hopefully next time G&G will anouce their new items in the testing phases so we only wait few weeks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Hi, I was just wondering how much would a KSC Mac 11 system 7 cost to get in from your partner product scheme?

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering how much would a KSC Mac 11 system 7 cost to get in from your partner product scheme?

Just sent you a PM there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hey Tony,
    I was onto you the other day about a Partner Product WE scar GBB black i ordered last week, did they get in yesterday after and due today or will it be after christmas now? Also did you find out any more about the co2 and gas mags for same. Thanks Tony.
    Cheers,
    Lee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    at what price could you get this?

W.E. grade full-metal caliber .45 M.E.U. pistol (SOC - Flat Dark Earth) with markings
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4501

there is no hurry as i won't be looking to buy it until Jan.

thanks
    Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Tony, can you get a price for the WE 416 (with NPAS kit to make it 1J compliant) and a KSC M9 System 7 + 2 mags?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and the team in Eirsoft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Tony- the G36c is a beaut. But one problem- the supplied charger was dead on arrival so I had to get a mate to charge battery for me. What will I do with the charger? I can drop it at Eirsoft Galway if thats cool, any chance of a replacement charger? Oh yeah the gun works perfectly and handled well on the range, outshooting most of my other guns!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It's a free Chinese clone charger, as far as I know, warranties aren't served on them as they are given as free accessories and they are very often cheap and poor quality. It was Christmas yesterday, use your money and get a decent charger and battery.

LOL good point... That and a new shiney Glock...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey tony any sign of the next batch of magpul gucci stocks?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It's a free Chinese clone charger, as far as I know, warranties aren't served on them as they are given as free accessories and they are very often cheap and poor quality. It was Christmas yesterday, use your money and get a decent charger and battery.

Congrats on the job lefty!

Effort of working :P
    Just thought I'd give him a reply as Shiva's on holidays.

I reckon he should put you on the payroll, and give u discounts on tan gear and multicam!

Nahh, CB and MARPAT :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Tony would ou be able to drop down a gun i left in on tues to HRTA??
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

mcshape wrote: »
    "I reckon he should put you on the payroll "

DO YA NOW

LOL I will be buying me the decent charger it seems - sadly the Glock must wait :(

Then again, after new years it could end up being a case of 'eh? what money?' coupled with awful hangovers all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Hey T. Do you have any G36 midcaps in stock? I am looking for 5 or 6. Got me a new toy for the chrimbo and want to skirmish it at the earliest oportunity. I take it they will fit the JG one.

Tommy the last time i looked there was a few 50 rd Mids there with the Fake bullet's on them there might be the right amount there for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Cheers Moggy. I might be up for them tomorrow.

not sure the shop is open till next week Tommy but if ya Pm Tony he will let ya know for sure

Hi Folks, hope you all had a great Christmas.

We're re-opening on January 4, but still working away in the background.

Few bits and pieces arrived today...

Kalash Ak74 full steel, GFC M4s and 416s, DBoys M4 CQB SD, S System, JG G3 RAS, JG Steyr AUG A1...other accessories....goggles, glassess, Trijicon style 4x ACOG scopes, BSA red Dots, magnifiers, etc etc.

We also have a selction of excellent quality BDUs in US woodland, Tiger stripe, Marpat, ACU and Flecktarn, combat vests, holsters, etc etc.

And a few new items have been added, and will be added later, to our popular Partner Products range, among them the new WE HK416 gas blowback rifle.

Cant wait to get my hands on one of them meself.

Happy New Year folks....see you in January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Santa never arrived with my T4-18! Any idea did it manage to clear Italian customs and make its way to Ireland yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

hi tony, any G&G stocks ariving soon? lookin for GR15 raider thanks, happy new year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement