Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Any news on order #2007, I emailed back in mid November about it. If it can't be sorted would it be possible to change it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Santa never arrived with my T4-18! Any idea did it manage to clear Italian customs and make its way to Ireland yet?

Its still in customs. I'm re-ordering a G&G order in January, so I'll have some when that arrives.

Any news on order #2007, I emailed back in mid November about it. If it can't be sorted would it be possible to change it?

I cant access the old site from here (cos I cant remember the password :)) - Can you PM the details of what was on it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Hiya Tony,

Are the magnifiers in store or a partner product? If there in store, whats the damage?

Hiya Tony,

Are the magnifiers in store or a partner product? If there in store, whats the damage?

They're in-store, and they're 70.

Partner Products are guns only....no accessories, cos theres no point when people can order them from abroad themselves even after theres a ban on personal imports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

ye i ordered mag mp5 8pk last september jus wonderin any chance of tthem being in stock or when there in stock ??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Shiva wrote: »
    Partner Products are guns only....no accessories, cos theres no point when people can order them from abroad themselves even after theres a ban on personal imports.
    Em, where do magazines fall?

I have my eye in the system 7 USP, but you don't list the mags and it seems a waste to order just one mag all the way from HK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

sliabh wrote: »

I have my eye in the system 7 USP, but you don't list the mags and it seems a waste to order just one mag all the way from HK.

The only thing restricted in the new import ban are things that look like real firearms.

ye i ordered mag mp5 8pk last september jus wonderin any chance of tthem being in stock or when there in stock ??:confused:

They're actually coming back in stock next week, along with M4, AK and G36c mids.

I thought we'd cleared that backlog though...sorry you were overlooked. Can you PM me your order details (date, order #, whatever you have) and I'll make sure its in the system.

sliabh wrote: »

Well.....natually I'm not going to refuse to get special order accessories for people, but I wasn't going to bother putting any on the website as Partner Products, because as Dave says above, theres no restriction on people getting them for themselves without paying me a few percent commission they dont need to.

But I'll never turn down a request to give me money :)

Maybe I'll put a poll on the Eirsoft site asking if people want them listed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

So we can still import scopes, mags, stocks, handguards and the like after the ban? Just saw the answer a few posts up:o
    I was thinking it was only internal parts that were going to be allowed in.
    Oh yeah, will you be ordering any L85A2's on that G&G order? Would also be interested in a SUSAT if you can get any of those in too.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    So we can still import scopes, mags, stocks, handguards and the like after the ban?
    )

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

Hi Tony, I just sent a pm to you regarding one item on your partner products, thanks.

KOBOY wrote: »
    Hi Tony, I just sent a pm to you regarding one item on your partner products, thanks.

And replied....I'll check it out and get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

They're actually coming back in stock next week, along with M4, AK and G36c mids.

Are they the 100 rd mids? If they are can you keep 6 or 7 for me please and I will be up for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Big thanks to Tony for looking after my sons M4 s system last week.
    Happy New Year Guys.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

hi Tony, any idea of a delivery date for the scar? Just need to organise gettin up to you to collect it

hi Tony, any idea of a delivery date for the scar? Just need to organise gettin up to you to collect it

It should be here this week Daz....I haven't a firm date yet, but it shipped from HK yesterday, so I'd imagine Friday. I'll keep you posted via PM or email though, just in case its after the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

great stuff, thanks tony

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

you guys open today?
    Till what time?

• Advertisement

skapegoat wrote: »
    you guys open today?
    Till what time?

No, we're actually closed today, sorry.

Re-open tomorrow. 11.00 - 5.30 PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Hi Tony, do you have any full metal m4 carbines ris in stock (agm or dboys maybe)if so what price are you doing them at?
    thanks

robust wrote: »
    Hi Tony, do you have any full metal m4 carbines ris in stock (agm or dboys maybe)if so what price are you doing them at?
    thanks

We have the full metal GFC M4 S System for €250, with reinforced gears, hi torque motor, mosfet etc as standard.

We also have the GFC HK416 (although not an M4, it takes the same mags, and has the RIS frontend) for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Do you have your own snow-plough Tony? 'cause if you don't you may not get there!

Mervenut wrote: »
    Do you have your own snow-plough Tony? 'cause if you don't you may not get there!

Yeah, I've just been thinking that. I'll re-evaluate tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I was just wondering when it looks like you would be getting in the G&G R4 Popular in.

Thanks

I was just wondering when it looks like you would be getting in the G&G R4 Popular in.

Thanks

Another couple of weeks - theres a G&G order placed.

Apologies if this inconveniences anyone, but the shop in Cabra will remain closed today.

Hopefully we'll re-open tomorrow, but it depends on conditions.

I'll post here with any changes, and also on the news feature on www.eirsoft.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Another couple of weeks - theres a G&G order placed.

will there be a a G&G GR15 raider on order? thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement