Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hey T, could you price a Top Tech MP5A5 with UMP Stock for me? Had my eye on it for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony could I send up a M1911 to you, tis not cocking properly, whats the waiting period (rough estimate) on a gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Thanks Tony, the G&G Top Tech HK416 is an absolute beauty, only got to fire it today and it handles so well and is very accurate, so thanks for looking afer me so well, it was well worth the 2 month wait (damn those Italian customs)!!!

To anyone thinking of buying an AEG, Eirsoft is the best for service and value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Any idea's when your gonna be getting 8.4v mini's back in, and the eotech 552s ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Hey t save me one of those jg mp5 sd6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

Hey just wondering wether theres an eta for a JG G36C? I know theres an order coming in/came in. But theres nothing on the site.

Also, does that order only incorporate the dublin store, or does that include the galway store?

Just wondering,

Cheers

Fireborn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Fireborn wrote: »
    Hey just wondering wether theres an eta for a JG G36C? I know theres an order coming in/came in. But theres nothing on the site.

Also, does that order only incorporate the dublin store, or does that include the galway store?

Just wondering,

Cheers

Fireborn

Latter half of this week, I hope. They're due then.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Any idea's when your gonna be getting 8.4v mini's back in, and the eotech 552s ?

Scopes tomorrow, and the batteries are due end of the week.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony could I send up a M1911 to you, tis not cocking properly, whats the waiting period (rough estimate) on a gun?

Yeah, send it up and we'll have a butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 waclander

Hi Tony just wandering if there's any word on the black d-boys scar's sorry for annoying you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Shiva wrote: »
    Scopes tomorrow, and the batteries are due end of the week.

Tony, will you hold an Eotech 552 for me please, i'll collect it later this week!
    Thanks,
    M

Latter half of this week, I hope. They're due then.

yes cant wait to order the jg mp5 sd6 :D:D:D

waclander wrote: »
    Hi Tony just wandering if there's any word on the black d-boys scar's sorry for annoying you

No bother....same order as the other stuff - end of this week hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    saw this http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32345 on another thread, any plans on getting this and if so how much?
    thanks

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    saw this http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32345 on another thread, any plans on getting this and if so how much?
    thanks

If you are gettin them I prebook one now:D

if you could Pre-order one for me I would be grateful please

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    thanks

Yeah, I'll be getting somce once they're available....a few people have been asking about them.

Yeah, I'll be getting somce once they're available....a few people have been asking about them.

Can I pre book one wit ya now please I've been savin for the vfc one but now saviour and in time for my bday

• Registered Users Posts: 32 waclander

No bother....same order as the other stuff - end of this week hopefully.

Nice one Tony i'll be up that way Saturday i'll drop in if its there, thanks

Can I pre book one wit ya now please I've been savin for the vfc one but now saviour and in time for my bday

Yeah, no bother - as soon as I get prices and availability details I'll give you a shout.

Thank you Tony u hero:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hi Tony,
    I sent you WE Scar Black GBB Stock to you last week i was just wondering if you had any word on it?? :)
    Cheers,
    Lee.

lee4785 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    I sent you WE Scar Black GBB Stock to you last week i was just wondering if you had any word on it?? :)
    Cheers,
    Lee.

Haven't received it yet Lee ?
    Unless it arrived today, while we were closed. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

I sent it last wednesday, was told you should have it by thursday if not friday, must of got held up somewhere. Hopefully it'll show up today, cant wait to get a go out of the gun!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Tony
    you get any PM's of me I sent you one Sunday I think.:confused::p

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    you get any PM's of me I sent you one Sunday I think.:confused::p

LOl...sorry....didn't get a chance to reply. I still haven't heard prices - I'll know next week though.

lee4785 wrote: »
    I sent it last wednesday, was told you should have it by thursday if not friday, must of got held up somewhere. Hopefully it'll show up today, cant wait to get a go out of the gun!!!! :D

That arrived today Lee....looks like I need to source a specific catch for it. I'll do some hunting and get back to you.

Any news of wen the jg stock is in??

Any news of wen the jg stock is in??

Some is scheduled for this Friday, the one you're after will be next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Any news on the lipo chargers T?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Sorry for pestering ya :P
    But any 8.4v large 2000 mah batts in stock?
    If so, ill definetely be down on thursday, I also left ya a pm about changing the battery connector in my Aeg (dunno if it can be done or not) but it doesn't matter now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement