Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Reckon you could look in the parts bin to see if you've any M4 (retractable stock) QD sling mounts? Highly unlikely, but hey :D Could you also check for a single piece L shaped hopup mech, for an M4? I wanna drop in an pick up a single-point sling and some other stuff, but just wondering if you's gots that stuff in the bin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Shiva, he gave away 5 battleaxe autowinder mags :D after I placed an ad on Boards looking for a broken/secondhand one :P.I was one of the lucky ones!!!
    He even sent it to me via overnight delivery FOC, what a star, will be making my online purchases through this guy from now on!:D:D:D
    Best of luck to you for the future:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

hey T, did you manage to get any prices on tan sights for me?

Sorry Darren....meant to get back to you.

I'm waiting for a supplier to get back to me with info - he was supposed to let me know middle of last week. I'll be chasing him again tomorrow when we re-open.

In and around 150, when they're available.

You'll struggle to find one anywhere at the moment though.

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    Reckon you could look in the parts bin to see if you've any M4 (retractable stock) QD sling mounts? Highly unlikely, but hey :D Could you also check for a single piece L shaped hopup mech, for an M4? I wanna drop in an pick up a single-point sling and some other stuff, but just wondering if you's gots that stuff in the bin.

I'll have a look when I'm back in the shop tomorrow, no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

thanks T...have to call into you and get the sling off you this week

Any word on the stock ?:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Alright Tony, any word on the price of the F2000 from G&G?....:)

no need for the mp5 tony got an M14 to work on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Meant to give you a buzz today about the GR16a2 Tony, but I got massively side-tracked in job hunting.

I'll still have it, and I'll give you a call tomorrow about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi T, any sign of those parts? Was hoping to drop in tomorrow, have a look around and pick me up a one-point sling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi Tony,

I was wondering the approximate cost of a co2 WE scar with the appropriate npas kit and 2 co2 mags? Looking to buy..

hey T, have you still got the single point slings in tan in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Hi Shiva,

Was interested in ordering the A&K Masada. It's out of stock on ehobby.
    Is there any word on when it'll be available again?

Cheers

Hi Shiva,

Was interested in ordering the A&K Masada. It's out of stock on ehobby.
    Is there any word on when it'll be available again?

Cheers

Sometime in the next couple of weeks they told me - someone else asked me the other day.

hey T, have you still got the single point slings in tan in stock?

Yup, I've put one by for you Daz.

Hi Tony,

I was wondering the approximate cost of a co2 WE scar with the appropriate npas kit and 2 co2 mags? Looking to buy..

I'll put together a price and get back to you later today TF.

scanlant wrote: »
    Meant to give you a buzz today about the GR16a2 Tony, but I got massively side-tracked in job hunting.

I'll still have it, and I'll give you a call tomorrow about it.

No bother T - I have it put by for you.

Inari wrote: »
    Hi T, any sign of those parts? Was hoping to drop in tomorrow, have a look around and pick me up a one-point sling

No QD sling mount, sorry Inari.

I have a badly busted up DBoys M4 here that I might be able to get the hopup unit from. It was dropped in for repair, and will cost a few quid to do - just waiting to hear from the owner whether he wants to go ahead or not.

If he doesnt he might sell you the part, or even donate it - I'll let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Would it be possible to get a ksc g17 with metal slide in Ton? I see u have the g18c listed as a partner product!

Shiva wrote: »
    Yup, I've put one by for you Daz.

lovely, thanks T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Hi Tony, did you get the PM? Is that possible?

Mark

Hi Tony, did you get the PM? Is that possible?

Mark

Yeah, sorry Mark - I thought I replied to you. It was your previous PM I replied to, not the latest :)

Yup...no problem with that. I'll let you know how much. I should be placing an order tonight.

Horse84 wrote: »
    Would it be possible to get a ksc g17 with metal slide in Ton? I see u have the g18c listed as a partner product!

Yep, shouldnt be a problem once its back in stock. EHobby have a KSC delivery on the way....should be back in another few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Sometime in the next couple of weeks they told me - someone else asked me the other day.

Thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Yup...no problem with that. I'll let you know how much. I should be placing an order tonight.

Thanks Tony. Excellent customer service as usual.

BTW, I won't be able to drop in on Friday for the 416, could Richie hold off until the extra parts (specifically the UBR & ASAP) arrive in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Yep, shouldnt be a problem once its back in stock. EHobby have a KSC delivery on the way....should be back in another few days.

Ok great, I'll prob pick one of those up off of u so along with the g&g l85a2 so could u pm once they become available, i'd appreciate it?

thanks,
    mike

Thanks Tony. Excellent customer service as usual.

BTW, I won't be able to drop in on Friday for the 416, could Richie hold off until the extra parts (specifically the UBR & ASAP) arrive in?

Yeah, no bother Mark...we're in no hurry.

You've already paid :)

• Advertisement

Horse84 wrote: »
    Ok great, I'll prob pick one of those up off of u so along with the g&g l85a2 so could u pm once they become available, i'd appreciate it?

thanks,
    mike

No bother Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement