Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Tony you wouldn't have a double eagle m56b shotgun lying around looking for one careful owner would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

zero86r wrote: »
    Tony you wouldn't have a double eagle m56b shotgun lying around looking for one careful owner would you?

Sorry Zero, I havent been able to get them wholesale either.

However, Gunner has them in stock for €25.74. Shipping is another €46.80, making a total of €72.54, before tax. Overall, to get it landed it would cost €101.54 (21% VAT and 13.50 courier admin fee) which is ridiculous when you consider Irish retailers sell them for about €50.

But...if you really want to spend the money, I'll get it for you and charge you an even €100. But since I'm making nothing on it, it'd be on the condition theres no warranty, no guarantee of the length of time delivery would take, and no refund if its seized (highly unlikely) :)

Personally, I'd wait until its available from Ireland again, but I'll get it if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Darn they're like hens teeth aren't they! Ah i think i'll wait it out or try for a second hand one so, thanks for the offer though tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hey Tony sorry for hasseling you again but any more on getting a release button for my WE Scar Stock??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Shiva wrote: »
    I'll put together a price and get back to you later today TF.

Thanks Tony, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

hey T, ill be on saturday mornin to get the sling off you, any chance you'd have the dropleg pouch as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Hey t how much would the MAG m14 magazines cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

Hay, any idea when ya will have Jing Gong MP5 SD 6 back in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Morning Shiva,

Would you have any M4 Hop up units available?
    Looking for the full kit.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Hey T,
    Just wondering did you get the PM I sent ya?

Cheers

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Hey T,
    Just wondering did you get the PM I sent ya?

Cheers

Yep, got that, and it'll be done next week. Been a busy week this week :)

Airsofty1 wrote: »
    Hay, any idea when ya will have Jing Gong MP5 SD 6 back in stock?

Next week....they should have been here this week. Usual crap with the supplier :(

hey T, ill be on saturday mornin to get the sling off you, any chance you'd have the dropleg pouch as well?

Sling is put aside for you - just mention it to Jason. Its on the desk beside the POS monitor.

No joy with the pouch, sorry :(

no probs, thanks T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey T any idea when your getting you Canadian style M4 mags or the HK416 ones with trades?

Cheers, Harry.

hey T, got the sling thanks..have you any blaster .2's in stock? Also, can i bring the scar in and get richie to have a quick look at the hop up on it and maybe put a guarder rubber into it? Thanks T

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Any word on the G&G order? or more specifically the G&G GR16 Carbine Blowback Popular Combo by the end of February?

Thanks, T

Folks,

Eirsoft.ie will go offline for a couple of hours in the morning for some important maintenance work.

Downtime should be between 10.00 AM and 12.00 PM, but may go a little longer. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I'll answer the above few queries tomorrow if thats ok - I'm just back from MAC and I'm shattered :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Did yas get the 8.4v firefox batterys in yet tony ?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

Next week....they should have been here this week. Usual crap with the supplier :(

Hay tony. Can ya stick one under the counter for me and ill pick it up when they arrive... happy to drop a deposit if ya need it...

THE mp5 sd that is...
    Ta
    R

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

tony/ richie,

mind if i drop in a certain mp5 sd6 to get it reduced in powah today? Tell me to feck off if you like :)

E

MindPhuck wrote: »
    tony/ richie,

mind if i drop in a certain mp5 sd6 to get it reduced in powah today? Tell me to feck off if you like :)

E

Only if you bring fresh mince pies.

Yes, I know they're out of season, but you're being punished :)

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Any word on the G&G order? or more specifically the G&G GR16 Carbine Blowback Popular Combo by the end of February?

Thanks, T

Gonna be another week or so - Chinese New Year is messing us up a bit with the factory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Only if you bring fresh mince pies.

Yes, I know they're out of season, but you're being punished :)

lol. of course sir. consider it done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Any word on the deliveries we're waiting on?

Any word on the deliveries we're waiting on?

UBR stock arrived this morning Mark....so its ready to rock n roll.

Let me know when you're free to pop in, and I'll talk to Richie and make sure we're available to do it.

UBR stock arrived this morning Mark....so its ready to rock n roll.

Let me know when you're free to pop in, and I'll talk to Richie and make sure we're available to do it.

Yippee! Did the ASAP (+ other bits) arrive from ehobby as well? No point in me having to head back out a 2nd time to have the techmeister fit that.

Yippee! Did the ASAP (+ other bits) arrive from ehobby as well? No point in me having to head back out a 2nd time to have the techmeister fit that.

Duh...I'd forgotten about them. No...they're on an order that's held because its out of stock - I'll peg them an email and see will they ship them separately.

Duh...I'd forgotten about them. No...they're on an order that's held because its out of stock - I'll peg them an email and see will they ship them separately.

No bother. From what I can remember the ASAP was the only part that needed to be fitted by Richie, I think the rest were external bits that I can fit (would you forward my PM to me as I can't remember?) so I'm not too worried about them.

While I think about it, where did you get the front sight on your 416? I know there's a flip-up front sight but I prefer the top rail-fitted version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Did yas get the 8.4v firefox batterys in yet tony ?
    Thanks.

???

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement