Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey T,
    any update on the lipo chargers?
    Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Hey there I purchased a Dboys m4 C.Q.B off you a while back and just started skirmishing and it turns out its firing too hot! its firing at 1.1 to 1.2 jls. was lust wondering if i brought it into you would take a look at it?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

cobra 08 wrote: »
    Hey there I purchased a Dboys m4 C.Q.B off you a while back and just started skirmishing and it turns out its firing too hot! its firing at 1.1 to 1.2 jls. was lust wondering if i brought it into you would take a look at it?
    Thanks

Yeah, no problem - pop in and we'll have a look at it for you.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey T,
    any update on the lipo chargers?
    Cheers!

Sorry Lefty...still enroute.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    ???

Thanks

Same order as the Lipo chargers - with a bit of luck they'll be here for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

What brand/model LiPo chargers are you expecting Tony? Any indication on price yet?

No bother. From what I can remember the ASAP was the only part that needed to be fitted by Richie, I think the rest were external bits that I can fit (would you forward my PM to me as I can't remember?) so I'm not too worried about them.

While I think about it, where did you get the front sight on your 416? I know there's a flip-up front sight but I prefer the top rail-fitted version.

They're MBUS sights - I got them from eBaybanned if I remember correctly.

Those PMs have been forwarded to you.

What brand/model LiPo chargers are you expecting Tony? Any indication on price yet?

Firefox, and €30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

hey T, ive found an EA 4x32 acog in dark earth on ehobby, sorry i cant link it, still on the phone..can you get me a price on it please?

hey T, ive found an EA 4x32 acog in dark earth on ehobby, sorry i cant link it, still on the phone..can you get me a price on it please?

PM'd you just there Darren.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

i found a really nice vest on e hobbyhttp://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/vests/tactical-vests/ea-gear-swat-tactical-vest-w-holster-096-woodland-camo.html that link might be wrong could you give me a quote on it;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hey Tony, ever consider stocking some soft and hard cases in varying sizes?

Been looking round IRL sites and there seems to be a real gap in the market there? Importing one is really a no go simply because of their bulk you'd usually end up paying more for shipping than the actual hard case itself.

Something about a nice place to store the aeg's really appeals, not only that but keeping them safer and out of sight cant be a bad idea.

As it is I am ordering 2 from an IRL site at end of the month and more than happy to pay 100 eur each considering all the above. Just food for thought.

ps. the scar gbb is great by the way thanks a million. :)

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, no problem - pop in and we'll have a look at it for you.

Yeah thanks will drop in tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hellspawn1984

hey t,
    samurai edge came today beautiful gun just like the pictures :)
    thanks look forward to dealing with you again.
    Tom

i found a really nice vest on e hobbyhttp://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/vests/tactical-vests/ea-gear-swat-tactical-vest-w-holster-096-woodland-camo.html that link might be wrong could you give me a quote on it;)

Hi Billy...it'd be cheaper for you to source that yourself - theres no restriction on importing tactical gear.

Just be aware that its that price for a reason :) When I first started I got something like that and it fell apart after a couple of weeks.

hightower1 wrote: »
    Hey Tony, ever consider stocking some soft and hard cases in varying sizes?

Funny you mention it....just putting together an order and I was looking at getting a few in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Funny you mention it....just putting together an order and I was looking at getting a few in.

i'll take one if you get them in, im sure others would follow..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

MindPhuck wrote: »
    i'll take one if you get them in, im sure others would follow..

lol well thats good luck for me anyways, I was lookin at these ...

http://www.shoot.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_36&products_id=142

And was more than happy to pay the price there so if you can beat that then I'd much rather thow the money yer way. See where I live now I have a lovely wall dedicated to mounts and aegs hanging but the new place I cant so have to get something fancy and hitmanish to keep them in hence the plano cases.

I was planning on ordering round the 25th anyways. Just seems like they'd give a good return and minimal hassle to import.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Just be aware that its that price for a reason :) When I first started I got something like that and it fell apart after a couple of weeks.

thanks prob wont bother with it sounds cheap ;) also whats the deal on scopes can i import them or what ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Firefox, and €30.

Tony, will you have a 7.4 cranestock lipos as well?

Also I need one of those eotech lens protectors, would you be up for ordering a couple with your next "partner" shipment as it'll cost a fortune to have just one shipped from HK??
    thanks,
    M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hi Tony, do you have any Dboys m4 s systems's or m4 cqb in stock, if you do I can pop over tomorrow and pick one up.

Cheers
    Ken

Just want to say a big thanks to Tony and the staff at Eirsoft. Had a DBoys m4 shooting to hot brought it down to him today and had it sorted in 5 mins. Also love the G&G Scar I got of you on Thursday last.
    Thanks Lads:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

hi tony just wondering can, and how long would it take to get a couple of these from ehobby, also the dump bag and hydration pack.
    just noticed out of stock at the mo.
    would be lookin for 3 sets and an extra hydration pack for daz.
    cheers
    paddy

vest52_cb_1_mark.jpg
    Double click on above image to view full picture
    slider_btn_zoom_out.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

[]Just want to say a big thanks to Tony and the staff at Eirsoft. Had a DBoys m4 shooting to hot brought it down to him today and had it sorted in 5 mins. Also love the G&G Scar I got of you on Thursday last.
    Thanks Lads:)[/QUOTE]
    gettin great great reports back about the speed and efficiency of the guys in Eirsoft, especially when it come to aegs and orders.
    well done lads
    cheers
    paddy

hightower1 wrote: »
    I was planning on ordering round the 25th anyways. Just seems like they'd give a good return and minimal hassle to import.

The ones I'm looking at are aluminium, and in and around the same prices.
    Hopefully have 'em in a week or so.

Mervenut wrote: »
    Tony, will you have a 7.4 cranestock lipos as well?

Also I need one of those eotech lens protectors, would you be up for ordering a couple with your next "partner" shipment as it'll cost a fortune to have just one shipped from HK??
    thanks,
    M

Sorry Merve, no...but they should fit into a stock tube, so will probably do the job.

citizenken wrote: »
    Hi Tony, do you have any Dboys m4 s systems's or m4 cqb in stock, if you do I can pop over tomorrow and pick one up.

Cheers
    Ken

No S-Systems, and probably none until mid to end of March or so. Might have a limited quantity of the CQB M4s in a week or so.

Rat squad wrote: »
    hi tony just wondering can, and how long would it take to get a couple of these from ehobby, also the dump bag and hydration pack.
    just noticed out of stock at the mo.
    would be lookin for 3 sets and an extra hydration pack for daz.
    cheers
    paddy

I'll have a wee lookabout for them or something similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

hey tony/ richie

did the springs come in ? do you think that mp5 would be ready today ? I was hoping to pop in with some nice mince pies :)

ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

MindPhuck wrote: »
    hey tony/ richie

did the springs come in ? do you think that mp5 would be ready today ? I was hoping to pop in with some nice mince pies :)

ta

Whatever you do, DON'T bring in almond fingers - Tony will throw them back at you! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement