Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

And the sig 552s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    And the sig 552s?

God, yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    And the sig 552s?

What about the 550s? If i have the cash....Its Autosnipe time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuDJxc1JYE

Ok...before this gets out of hand - once its legal, I'll either stock it as a standard line item, or I'll order it in if its requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

What about the 550s? If i have the cash....Its Autosnipe time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuDJxc1JYE

can we call you a CS hacking n00b!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Shiva wrote: »
    Or 5 :D

Good to hear, hope they don't sell out before the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi Tony,

Any MP7s coming in with your next shipment?

Will you be getting the MP7 holsters too? What camo patterns OD/Multicam?

hoplite wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any MP7s coming in with your next shipment?

Will you be getting the MP7 holsters too? What camo patterns OD/Multicam?

Yeah, theres a few coming in, and I have holsters on order too, but only in multicam. I'll get other patterns if theres a couple of people want them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah, theres a few coming in, and I have holsters on order too, but only in multicam. I'll get other patterns if theres a couple of people want them.
    hi shiva, do you stock any pistol holsters that can be used on the left leg/belt side?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hi V tec, if you can't get a "lefty" try viper products, they do a tactical dropleg lefthanded. i have one i bought from a surplus store, try some of the ones in dublin, i'm sure you'll get one, what kind of piece is it? just to check will it fit. if not viper do a adjustable one as well....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Yea another lefty here looking for holsters!

Conor-Mr2 wrote: »
    Yea another lefty here looking for holsters!

I'll see if I can get a couple in.

To be honest I didn't bother looking before because I didn't think there'd be much demand for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pavilion

My GF is looking for some thigh holsters for her halloween costume as it turns out lol Lara croft =)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

Any news on ammo yet shiva?

bewildered wrote: »
    Any news on ammo yet shiva?

Excel 3700 bags and 3000 bottles are in.

Still waiting for the JBU 5000's. Getting pretty pissed off at this stage, let me tell you.

iceage wrote: »
    Hi V tec, if you can't get a "lefty" try viper products, they do a tactical dropleg lefthanded. i have one i bought from a surplus store, try some of the ones in dublin, i'm sure you'll get one, what kind of piece is it? just to check will it fit. if not viper do a adjustable one as well....

hi, I have an M9 at the moment but will have a M1911 and a glock so i was hoping for something fairly universal although the m1911s are fairly thin compared to the others i believe., will have a look in the surplus ahops when im in town, cheers,.,;)
    I'll see if I can get a couple in.

To be honest I didn't bother looking before because I didn't think there'd be much demand for them.
    yep, one in ten of us to be exact.,lol., i would have imagined a lot of right handed people would use a sidarm in their left anyway wouldnt they?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Shiva are you getting the G-Spec back in stock and if so when?

Thanks
    Cpb

cpb wrote: »

Thanks
    Cpb

Within the next week or so...placing an order today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

cpb wrote: »

Thanks
    Cpb

You can have a look at mine if you are up at HRTA on Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Thanks hoplite was hoping to see yours there but it is looking unlikely I will be able to get up but will have to see will know better tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hey Tony,

can you get in any 1911 mags? Any holsters that would suit it better than the generic ones also?

Thanks.

Motosam wrote: »
    Hey Tony,

can you get in any 1911 mags? Any holsters that would suit it better than the generic ones also?

Thanks.

i heard its pretty difficult to get a holster that fits the 1911 nicely, its a pretty thin pistol compared to most.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

vtec wrote: »
    i heard its pretty difficult to get a holster that fits the 1911 nicely, its a pretty thin pistol compared to most.,

you could try a fobus

kdouglas wrote: »
    you could try a fobus

Just about to say that...i got one for mine and its the business.

I'm going to try get a few different Fobus holsters in...they're a reasonable price and just an excellent holster.

Sounds good, the holster is secondary to the mags though, any spares?

Sounds good, the holster is secondary to the mags though, any spares?

Not at the moment, but I will have them within the next 10 days or so. I've managed to source more of the WE 1911s that come with 2 mags.

I'll take one of those then! And if you can get a holster for one too I'll take that, but I can source one myself otherwise.

I'll take one of those then! And if you can get a holster for one too I'll take that, but I can source one myself otherwise.

You might be better getting the holster yourself - it'll be a few weeks before I can negotiate a wholesale deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

When will more AEG's be in stock, I'm looking to get 2 MP5k's but you only have one in stock and no spare mags :(

• Advertisement

Crave wrote: »
    When will more AEG's be in stock, I'm looking to get 2 MP5k's but you only have one in stock and no spare mags :(

Lots of stuff coming in during the week - probably Wednesday or Thursday, depending on customs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement