Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

kdouglas wrote: »
    you could try a fobus

I like that!., i went off the idea of getting an M1911 because i was told there wasnt any good holsters for it, now im deffo stuck between the glock and m1911.,lol.,:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Shiva will you be getting in any new pistols in which are chrome or another colour?. I want something different than all my black ones I have for my collection :D

im not really into the chrome pistols but id love to get a polished chrome M1911, I saw it in a film once but i cant remember what it was.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

A chrome M1911 would be nice but would I really like a chrome Desert Eagle they look really cool and big 2 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

~Marky~ wrote: »
    A chrome M1911 would be nice but would I really like a chrome Desert Eagle they look really cool and big 2 :)

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

now theres one i havent seen in airsoft form, does anyone make one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

coltco2.jpg
    Links broken so dunno what make it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I'm new to the whole airsoft scene so are the prices on Eirsoft good?

i've seen some for 60 euros but does that mean their bad?should i steer clear of them altogether and find something in the region of 100/200 euro??

any help on the mater would be appriciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Mweelrea wrote: »

i've seen some for 60 euros but does that mean their bad?should i steer clear of them altogether and find something in the region of 100/200 euro??

eirsofts prices are very reasonable, Ive bought a good few bits and pieces
    so far from there and am well happy. See my family shot of airsoft goodies
    on the pics thread!!

I got charged about 160 Euros down in Cork for my first Airsoft AEG
    and from eirsoft you can get more or less the same thing for about 90-100 Euros.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Eirsoft is run by Shiva on this site, (Tony), and he only stocks good gear, and his prices are generally cheaper than importing and you wont take the hit for vat either or customs hassle.

Also it helps that if theres a problem he can help more than a lad in hong kong will be able to.

So definitely recommended.

• Advertisement

Ok there are 3 classe. Cheap sh1t which usually sells for like $10 but sometimes retailers(theres a shop in the square that does this) chance their arm and hike em way up. Then there are clones, which are chinese copies, mostly very good though QC slightly lower. Then there are High end originals and customs which will burn your account balance. With shipping and vat + a guarantee Shivas stock are reall resonable. Thing is as soon as stuffs in its out again:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055127485

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

What happens after you get forwarded to the paypal site and click pay, I couldn't see the return to merchant button shiva mentions before ordering, and when I go back to eirsoft.ie it says I haven't completed any orders. Help :eek:

IMPORTANT: RETURN TO MERCHANT IS VITAL!
    If you dont shivas system wont show the order thought the money will go. You must complete the order on eirsoft for the system to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

If things look like they have gone wrong its best to PM or email Tony directly. Happened to a friend of mine and Tony sorted him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Crave, no worries - I emailed you.

If the "Return to Merchant" isn't clicked, I get your money, but the transaction isn't completed on the site, and I have no idea what you've ordered.

Since I use the website for inventory tracking at the moment, it gets very confusing when there's a few orders done like that, and people start getting irate when their order isnt shipped :)

Its only temporary - in the short term I'll have an order tracking system that doesn't rely on the Paypal "Return to Merchant" button being clicked, and in the long term I'll have a decent eCommerce site that actually does what it's supposed to do :)

Thanks for the speedy reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Hi Shiva,
    any sign of the Civilian Aug coming in? I know you sid it would be more than likely this week, its still 'pending' in my account, just wondering what the story was with it :)

What type of batteries does the Galaxy mp5k take?

edit:
    Ok I think it's stick batteries which will lead me to ask, when will you have both mini and stick batteries in stock?

0ubliette wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,
    any sign of the Civilian Aug coming in? I know you sid it would be more than likely this week, its still 'pending' in my account, just wondering what the story was with it :)

Yeah, this week sometime. Just waiting for shipping/customs to get a move on.

• Advertisement

Crave wrote: »
    What type of batteries does the Galaxy mp5k take?

edit:
    Ok I think it's stick batteries which will lead me to ask, when will you have both mini and stick batteries in stock?

Yeah, I have stick and 8.4v minis coming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, this week sometime. Just waiting for shipping/customs to get a move on.

Excellent, thanks for the update :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Uh why must the aug come this week when I have no money... damn you halo!

Shiva I've noticed lots of these box sets of mags from star floating around and they always seem really cheap, any chance you would be able to stock them, save me getting more stuff from HK?

Link to example
    MA-MP5-95-SET-STAR.JPG

They do boxes of 10 for loads of different models of AEG, I presume the Star mp5 mags will fit the galaxy, right?

I dont know about the Star brand, but I'll be getting the Mag brand of midcaps in the next couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Im guessing the answer to this will be no, due to the low amount of "consumers" here, but will you be stocking any Systema PTW items, such as their batteries, springs, mags, etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

nhedge wrote: »
    Im guessing the answer to this will be no, due to the low amount of "consumers" here, but will you be stocking any Systema PTW items, such as their batteries, springs, mags, etc?

All the PTW's are over 1J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

All Systema PTW's operate between 1.5j and 2j. Importing them would be an excercise in futility.

Systema parts can be imported but upgrading your equipment using a spring with a rating above 1 joule would be illegal. the other parts are also extremely expensive.

I wouldn't be inclined to, to be honest, unless someone asked for a specific item.

To carry Systema parts as regular stock I'd have to buy enough to make it cost effective, and I'm not sure theres a big enough market for them here yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Shiva wrote: »
    I dont know about the Star brand, but I'll be getting the Mag brand of midcaps in the next couple of weeks.

is that going to be the 8 box of midcaps or just twin packs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement