Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

No worries, could you post back when they're in and I'll drop down?

Thanks.

Willdo, Mack.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Tony,

Do you have Flecktarn boonies/caps/helmet covers?

Thanks.

Bemused wrote: »
    Tony,

Do you have Flecktarn boonies/caps/helmet covers?

Thanks.

Pretty sure we have Flecktarn boonies and caps - I'll check when I'm back in the shop tomorrow for ya.

Bit of a special offer for anyone interested in a full metal Raider shorty in black

This is brand new, only been fired to test and chrono. It was a special order for someone, and has a 6.03 tightbore barrel and Guarder silicon hopup installed. Total value is about €440.

I'm looking for €350 for it to get rid of it.

Its the same as a regular G&G Raider, but with the Top Tech metal body. It has pneumatic blowback, and chronos at 315 fps with a .2g BB pretty consistently.

If you're interested, PM me here, or it can be purchased on the Facebook shop front.

9510951?ownerid=327013

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi T, have you got Danish M84 trousers and shirts in Large Regular?

• Advertisement

scanlant wrote: »
    Hi T, have you got Danish M84 trousers and shirts in Large Regular?

Pretty sure I do Tadhg, yeah.

I'm still in Donegal though, so'll check on Tuesday when I get back, and drop you a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hi T any chance that the JG HK 416 still available on this list.

12- Kalash AK47 s metal (not steel) and wood, firing,broken stock, taped-on front foregrip - €60
    17- JG MP5 A4 firing, missing flashider - €50
    28- JG G3 A3, firing, missing butt plate and part of mag ejector - €60
    29- JG HK416 plastic long, firing, missing flashider, barell extension and rear sight - €70
    33- Cyma Thompson m1a1, Firing, no stock (good base for full wood kit), includes mag - €60
    35- JG Sig 556, firing - €70
    36- Cybergun Sig P210 pistol, plastic and metal, slide cycles ok - €50

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    Hi T any chance that the JG HK 416 still available on this list.

12- Kalash AK47 s metal (not steel) and wood, firing,broken stock, taped-on front foregrip - €60
    17- JG MP5 A4 firing, missing flashider - €50
    28- JG G3 A3, firing, missing butt plate and part of mag ejector - €60
    29- JG HK416 plastic long, firing, missing flashider, barell extension and rear sight - €70
    33- Cyma Thompson m1a1, Firing, no stock (good base for full wood kit), includes mag - €60
    35- JG Sig 556, firing - €70
    36- Cybergun Sig P210 pistol, plastic and metal, slide cycles ok - €50

Can't remember off the top of my head Caveman, but I'll check for you on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Shiva wrote: »
    Pretty sure I do Tadhg, yeah.

I'm still in Donegal though, so'll check on Tuesday when I get back, and drop you a line.

Cheers T.

Are they genuine surplus or China's finest?

Cheers T.

Are they genuine surplus or China's finest?

Not genuine, no - they're MMB brand replicas from Germany (which are probably made in China, since most things are these days :) )

They're very good quality though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Thanks T. Hope still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

is the jg mp5 a4 still going and if so can i get spare mags and battery (estamite price) and can you meet at central bank

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

need a aeg wrote: »
    is the jg mp5 a4 still going and if so can i get spare mags and battery (estamite price) and can you meet at central bank
    ...Eirsoft = shop? ie, sale takes place online or in shop?
    Not at central bank?:confused:

need a aeg wrote: »

Sorry mate - I wont be sourcing any Chinese guns for the time being.

And I doubt you'll get a reputable retailer to meet you anywhere other than their place of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

yeah my mistake i didnt notice it was the shop selling if you could put it up when you get them in id be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

So you're finally going to work on Mondays like the rest of us plebs.

Shop looks great. Needs some vests though.

I'm pretty sure I used to be there Mondays :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hi Shiva
    I sent you a pm couple of days ago. Could you please check it and reply through pm.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 1,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭otmmyboy2

Quick query, do you take Maestro/Cirrus cards?
    Thanks.

Never forget, the end goal is zero firearms of any type.

S.I. No. 187/1972 - Firearms (Temporary Custody) Order - Firearms seized

S.I. No. 21/2008 - Firearms (Restricted Firearms and Ammunition) Order 2008 - Firearm types restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 - Firearms banned & grandfathered

S.I. No. 420/2019 - Magazine ban, ammo storage & transport restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2023 - 2023 Firearm Ban (retroactive to 8 years prior)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

do u have any 455mm tb barrell, guarder hop up and a cylinder for the 455mm barrell instead of a standard 1 for a 363mm barrell
    if u have any of these could u please tell me the price
    thanks

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    do u have any 455mm tb barrell, guarder hop up and a cylinder for the 455mm barrell instead of a standard 1 for a 363mm barrell
    if u have any of these could u please tell me the price
    thanks

Sorry Mikey, we dont.

• Advertisement

I saw a thread about bulk buying BBs tonight, so I just thought I'd throw this out there for any teams, sites or even individuals who want a load of BBs.

I have 2 sacks of GFC .2g BBs, weighing 25Kg each that I want to get rid of.

I originally bought them for something that didnt go ahead, so I just want them out of my stock room.

€200 per sack (delivered anywhere in Ireland) if anyone is interested, and I have two sacks.

Drop me a line at sales@eirsoft.ie or PM me here if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I saw a thread about bulk buying BBs tonight, so I just thought I'd throw this out there for any teams, sites or even individuals who want a load of BBs.

I have 2 sacks of GFC .2g BBs, weighing 25Kg each that I want to get rid of.

I originally bought them for something that didnt go ahead, so I just want them out of my stock room.

€200 per sack (delivered anywhere in Ireland) if anyone is interested, and I have two sacks.

Drop me a line at sales@eirsoft.ie or PM me here if you're interested.

Damn I've had one or two more pints of really cheap cider since I posted on the Bulk BB thread I'm not even going to attempt to work out how much money that saves! :pac:

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

bullets wrote: »
    Damn I've had one or two more pints of really cheap cider since I posted on the Bulk BB thread I'm not even going to attempt to work out how much money that saves! :pac:

~B

You'll save about 80 quid :), works out just short of 10 bags free;)

bullets wrote: »
    Damn I've had one or two more pints of really cheap cider since I posted on the Bulk BB thread

Can I come live with you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I'll talk to the lads on the team (we are starting a site)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Paul_Ignacio

Hi, Shiva. Do you by any chance have an assault rifle that's compact for CQB? I've been ringing the number on the Eirsoft website and I got passed through the machine. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

I have two sacks.

You might want to get that looked at :pac:

Hi, Shiva. Do you by any chance have an assault rifle that's compact for CQB? I've been ringing the number on the Eirsoft website and I got passed through the machine. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Sorry Paulo - just the one I mentioned in my email to you.

I'll be adjusting the website later today - some of the stock levels for guns are incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

kepp one of your sacks for me ;) We might need it !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Paul_Ignacio

No Problem. Thanks for your help anyway, man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement