Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Motosam wrote: »
    Splendid.

Edit: Multiple purchases don't equal multiple entries do they? :D

Depends on the mood I'm in :p

zero19 wrote: »
    Heh i wanna go to the show but can't :( i wanna win the prize lol

You never know...it just might become a regular monthly draw on www.eirsoft.ie......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Will there be booth babes? :D

hoplite wrote: »
    Will there be booth babes? :D

There will, but they're related to me so respect will be shown at all times, or there will be severe consequences.

And I don't mean I'll get violent - THEY WILL !:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Shiva wrote: »
    One spends money on something, then one fills out an entry form and gives it to one of the attendants ;)

sounds cool, although i never win anything.,lol. any chance you could hold a G36c for me on saturday shiva? could send you paypal for it in the mean time if necessary?., will also be pickin up something for the lil fella, might be the mp7 depending on what he picks though.,
    cheers.

• Advertisement

vtec wrote: »
    sounds cool, although i never win anything.,lol. any chance you could hold a G36c for me on saturday shiva? could send you paypal for it in the mean time if necessary?., will also be pickin up something for the lil fella, might be the mp7 depending on what he picks though.,
    cheers.

Willdo Vtec.

nice one., will see ya there.,;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Should be able to make it on Friday so will you keep a 1911, prop adaptor and silicon oil for me?

And several of those entry forms...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

You never know...it just might become a regular monthly draw on www.eirsoft.ie......
    Now THAT would be awesome!:D i hope one of the guys here wins the prize

oh and to anyone planning to go on sat/sun, in a few of the centra's theres 25% off entry price flyers there.,

Now THAT would be awesome! i hope one of the guys here wins the prize
    should have a special draw just for here alone.,lol.,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

There will, but they're related to me so respect will be shown at all times, or there will be severe consequences.

And I don't mean I'll get violent - THEY WILL !:D

Got me sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

May sound a little odd: But could you tell me what you have at t4bb?
    I'm heading out there tomorrow (fri), want to get something but want time to review stuff online. Sad I know. In all honesty, looking for FAMAS, AUG or some other unusal gun. Any suggestions etc. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

ACW wrote: »
    May sound a little odd: But could you tell me what you have at t4bb?
    I'm heading out there tomorrow (fri), want to get something but want time to review stuff online. Sad I know. In all honesty, looking for FAMAS, AUG or some other unusal gun. Any suggestions etc. Thanks

I've bought a good bit of stuff from Shiva now
    and I can honestly say that the JG AUG and the G36C
    are the two most sturdiest and strong feeling AEG's I currently own.
    (With the exception of my CA AUG but thats dear!)

They would be the two I would recommend to anyone if its a first buy.

Brief run down on some of the stuff I got.

CA AUG is simply the best (not including my FAL)
    G36C Rock Solid and no issues,
    JG Aug Civilian again rock solid and no issues,
    M4-A1 Lovely but a bit flimsy the hand guard wobbles stock feels shaky.
    M4 CQB more solid foregrup/handguard but the stock is a disaster.
    M14 Very accurate, very long not the best for starting out and a bit delicate.
    Mac11 GBB Totally not practical but cool and good fun
    KJW M9 Pistol GBB a few teething issues but fantastic fun.
    JLS Scar just got today but am disappointed with the quality of it will review monday. has some good and bad points.
    AK-47 should have tomorrow will do a review Monday too.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

ahh, mp7's

I've skirmished quite a few times with only my mp7.

MP7's... something about how they look, i'm not a fan. I hear they shoot well though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mine is STILL in customs AKA the park. Grrrrr.....Like 50 days is just too far:mad:

50 days? Holy crap!

Was something mentioned about a prize draw from the T4BB show?

yeah its for anyone who bought something on the day at the Eirsoft stand, there names, addresses/numbers etc where taken down and they go into a draw, not sure when it takes place though,.,

vtec wrote: »
    not sure when it takes place though,.,

Next time I'm at HRTA I'll pull name out of a hat it in front of a few witnesses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

If i live in swords and my gun started in finglas why is it in laoise now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

did you order it from Eirsoft?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Do you mean portlaoise or laosie on its own.
    On the an-post tracking system mine tend to start off in Finglas then
    either goto sandy mount or is is sandy ford? cant remember which
    before going to Port Laois? (But I'm living down south)

In Limerick if your in Limerick and post to Limerick your stuff goes down to
    Cork's sorting office before returning to Limerick to get delivered to ya.
    Typical Ireland. Could be a similar situation for your self.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Same happened here, started in Finglas. Then went to Portlaoise before coming back to the Killbarrack sorting office, a 2min walk from where I live.

For something thats posted 5 miles from me it has to go nearly 80 miles round trip to get to me.:confused: It would be good if Eirsoft had the option of using a next or same day delivery service instead of An Post.

Same happened here, started in Finglas. Then went to Portlaoise before coming back to the Killbarrack sorting office, a 2min walk from where I live.

For something thats posted 5 miles from me it has to go nearly 80 miles round trip to get to me.:confused: It would be good if Eirsoft had the option of using a next or same day delivery service instead of An Post.

it would be more expencive though and thats the beauty of Eirsoft, good quality and cheap prices., supose you could always meet up to collect it instead at HRTA or something.,? Safer than An Post, I once bought a few ipod and xda parts and when they arrived the packaging was in pieces and the xda screen was smashed.,:mad: there was An post stickers all over it to hold the package together, looked like they put it in a meat grinder.,

Shiva - Thank you very much for your help and honesty over the weekend, was a great shopping experiance and the AEGs are fanatasic. Espically the sexy little MP5 PDW! WOW-well made, hopefully i can get it sorted. Will review all three after playing with them.

Much thanks to your lovely assistant to, who had to put up with my constant hovering around the stall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

shiva pm

rbd wrote: »
    shiva pm

Replied - I get notified when there's a PM - there's no need to annoucne it here that I have one. I was busy at the show all weekend, and didn't reply to ANY Eirsoft emails when I got home in the evening.

And for the record folks....I wont be replying to any more Eirsoft emails or phone calls on the weekends in future. My family life is taking a beating because of my commitment to Eirsoft, and that's no longer acceptable.

I'll still turn up at HRTA regularly (and hopefully even get to play !), but I'm scaling down my Eirsoft stuff at weekends. Weekends are MINE, and I'm taking them back :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Replied - I get notified when there's a PM - there's no need to annoucne it here that I have one. I was busy at the show all weekend, and didn't reply to ANY Eirsoft emails when I got home in the evening.

And for the record folks....I wont be replying to any more Eirsoft emails or phone calls on the weekends in future. My family life is taking a beating because of my commitment to Eirsoft, and that's no longer acceptable.

I'll still turn up at HRTA regularly (and hopefully even get to play !), but I'm scaling down my Eirsoft stuff at weekends. Weekends are MINE, and I'm taking them back :p

Here here! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Not harrasing you tony but is that gear in, the oil and adaptor?

I'll just collect them, no need to post, and I'll pay in cash.
    This week ok?

Any gbbs left? Glock 27 for example? Later this week?

Look forward to talking to ye about t4bb!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement