Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Left a PM and an email so I'll try this now:

Whats the story with getting an 8.4v stick battery to HRTA on saturday. There are 5 of us so i kinda need it.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

Damn you Shiva and your shiney new grenade launchers! Any chance you will be stocking some 40mm Grenades? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

H.O.T.A.S. wrote: »
    Damn you Shiva and your shiney new grenade launchers! Any chance you will be stocking some 40mm Grenades? :D

They're on the way.

Left a PM and an email so I'll try this now:

Whats the story with getting an 8.4v stick battery to HRTA on saturday. There are 5 of us so i kinda need it.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

I wont be at HRTA this week, sorry.

I'll put them on the site tonight and you can order one if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Shiva,got your email. If you still have any of those JG G36, I'll order one from you tommorow.
    Cheers

• Advertisement

Hey Shiva,got your email. If you still have any of those JG G36, I'll order one from you tommorow.
    Cheers

No probs, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,434 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

shiva, any idea on when that m14 and the green gas will be shipped??

thanks

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Shiva wrote: »
    They're on the way.
    What brand grenades?

chalky wrote: »
    What brand grenades?

Classic Army.

blay1 wrote: »
    shiva, any idea on when that m14 and the green gas will be shipped??

thanks

Tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Limited quantities of Abbey gas and silicon oil are back in stock.

HFC134a

Ultra or "Green Gas"

Silicon Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

Hey shiva when you do put those MP5s up could you leave one aside for me? Really want one :)

shiva,

i had a silicone oil oredered with that green gas is that included in the order shipping tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Shiva you have a PM

shiva,

i had a silicone oil oredered with that green gas is that included in the order shipping tomorrow?

Yep.

shiva

can that m870 take green gas?

shiva

can that m870 take green gas?

At this time of year, yeah.
    On a hot summer day you'd be better sticking with HFC34a.

At this time of year, yeah.
    On a hot summer day you'd be better sticking with HFC34a.

ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

hey shiva will you be selling the grenades for those shiny new launchers aswell?

Mweelrea wrote: »
    hey shiva will you be selling the grenades for those shiny new launchers aswell?

Yep...some Classic Army grenades on the way. Should have them end of next week, all going well.

I was going to get some King Arms and G&P, but my own experiences decided me against it. They leaked.

G&P make great launchers, but their grenades are a wee bit naff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Any new as to when you may be getting a bipod that will fit the ball joint on the L96? The rifle really needs one, its a great piece of kit. I want to get her a close to 1J as possible in the near future.

Any new as to when you may be getting a bipod that will fit the ball joint on the L96? The rifle really needs one, its a great piece of kit. I want to get her a close to 1J as possible in the near future.

Two ordered, should have them before Christmas.

I've just received delivery of a range of high quality G&G AEGs.

All full metal, two with real wood stocks. These aren't available anywhere else in Ireland, and with prices well below what you'd pay to get them from Asia.

Models include -

AK 47 with real wood stock
    H&K UMP
    L85 A2
    M14 with real walnut wood stock
    M15 SPR
    M16 A2 Carbine
    M16 R4 Carbine
    M4 CQB-S
    Scar Light

Everything listed is in stock now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

That Ak looks sweet, any progress on the mp5j situation, ive money burning a hole in my pocket here:)

kinkstr wrote: »
    That Ak looks sweet, any progress on the mp5j situation, ive money burning a hole in my pocket here:)

Hopefully this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Two ordered, should have them before Christmas.

Please pm me or email me (megasheep / jason in tipp) when you have these instock as ill take the other one and ill order it now or whenever you want.

Also same as the other guy, want to take my l96 to 1j so if you can suggest any upgrades that would be great, same as above ill order whenever you are ready.

_sheep wrote: »
    Please pm me or email me (megasheep / jason in tipp) when you have these instock as ill take the other one and ill order it now or whenever you want.

Also same as the other guy, want to take my l96 to 1j so if you can suggest any upgrades that would be great, same as above ill order whenever you are ready.

Willdo Jason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

I've just received delivery of a range of high quality G&G AEGs.

All full metal, two with real wood stocks. These aren't available anywhere else in Ireland, and with prices well below what you'd pay to get them from Asia.

Models include -

AK 47 with real wood stock
    H&K UMP
    L85 A2
    M14 with real walnut wood stock
    M15 SPR
    M16 A2 Carbine
    M16 R4 Carbine
    M4 CQB-S
    Scar Light

Everything listed is in stock now.

really excellent value there shiva, way cheaper then what it cost me from wgc when i got the cqb-s about 12 mths ago....

one small thing it implies the laser peq is in the box, it wasnt in mine, i think its like the 552 scope and what u mentioned about it, it just the picture...u may want to check that bro in case someone get their knickers in a twist...if it is, jeeze even better....

one small thing it implies the laser peq is in the box, it wasnt in mine, i think its like the 552 scope and what u mentioned about it, it just the picture...u may want to check that bro in case someone get their knickers in a twist...if it is, jeeze even better....

Yeah,I meant to add that - its mentioned in the item description that its not included now.

Cheers falls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well Tony with the latest stockings I think thanks to you alot of wives and girlfriends that will get getting Yardley giftsets as pressies for Christmas and not the jewelry or weekends away they were hoping for.

I expect New Years Red Tops to popping up with "Airsoft stole my husband" stories :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement