Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

damn damn damn just got a P90 TR and a new vest ,anybody need a kidney going cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

_sheep wrote: »
    Please pm me or email me (megasheep / jason in tipp) when you have these instock as ill take the other one and ill order it now or whenever you want.

Also same as the other guy, want to take my l96 to 1j so if you can suggest any upgrades that would be great, same as above ill order whenever you are ready.

You can get the L96 to 1J with a spring alone although the internals won't last long if you do.

I'm going to get a new spring, cylinder, spring guide, piston, barrel spacer and I think there are other parts to do aswell. Fire-support and wolf carry the parts. They will even do an upgrade pack if you ask.

I'm going to look into it more before I do anything to mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

do you have any black agm m14s in stock:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

c-90 wrote: »
    do you have any black agm m14s in stock:confused:

Nope, not until Friday at the earliest, possibly Monday or Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

An upgrade pack sounds nice, have no problem taking the gun apart or doing the actual upgrades - but someone taking the labour out of the research is always a plus. Then i can just check the parts in the pack and make sure im happy cause im a lazy git :D
    You can get the L96 to 1J with a spring alone although the internals won't last long if you do.

I'm going to get a new spring, cylinder, spring guide, piston, barrel spacer and I think there are other parts to do aswell. Fire-support and wolf carry the parts. They will even do an upgrade pack if you ask.

I'm going to look into it more before I do anything to mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Shiva wrote: »
    Nope, not until Friday at the earliest, possibly Monday or Tuesday.

tnks. expect an order from me when they do:D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

Hey Shiva, would there be any chance of getting some heavier ammo in? .23 or .25?

H.O.T.A.S. wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, would there be any chance of getting some heavier ammo in? .23 or .25?

Yep, I have some ordered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Yep, I have some ordered.

Any black bbs or bio degradables?

Motosam wrote: »
    Any black bbs or bio degradables?

Bios ordered, yes.

I havent ordered any black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

what colour is the ACM mini red dot sight with selectable reticle on your site, im having trouble telling the colour from the blue background???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hi tony, got the leftie holster yesterday, nice one, and to any other lefties on here, id reccomend it, its a great fit and holds a glock 18c or an M9 far better than the usuall holsters,. its kinda tight at the top so it just about fits the trigger gaurd in so it leaves plenty of grip for you to grab when your pulling it out, it also has a strap with buttons and velcro to secure the pistol in.,
    no joy on the propane adapters and MP5 battery yet tony?

oh and my browser is saying theres a problem with your sites security certificate or something.,

vtec wrote: »
    hi tony, got the leftie holster yesterday, nice one, and to any other lefties on here, id reccomend it, its a great fit and holds a glock 18c or an M9 far better than the usuall holsters,. its kinda tight at the top so it just about fits the trigger gaurd in so it leaves plenty of grip for you to grab when your pulling it out, it also has a strap with buttons and velcro to secure the pistol in.,
    no joy on the propane adapters and MP5 battery yet tony?

Propane adapters arrived today after a long and arduous sea voyage. They'll start shipping tomorrow.
    MP5 battery tomorrow too.

Glad you like the holster :)

cool, will you be at HRTA this sat?

vtec wrote: »
    cool, will you be at HRTA this sat?

No, I don't think so. Two sick kids, and I'll be disappearing for the day on Sunday to go to the AGM - I think a few hours on Saturday in HRTA is pushing my luck :)

no probs, i forgot about that AGM thing, i might be at that myself.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Propane adapters arrived today after a long and arduous sea voyage. They'll start shipping tomorrow.
    MP5 battery tomorrow too.

Glad you like the holster :)

Bout bloody time!

And I only just bought regular gas off you, all a scam!, cheeky bugger!

Motosam wrote: »
    Bout bloody time!

And I only just bought regular gas off you, all a scam!, cheeky bugger!

Damn....I knew I should have waited a few days before posting that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

Do you sell targets for shooting practise

Foxy-07 wrote: »

Not at the moment, no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Foxy-07 wrote: »

print them out off the net
    no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

You can use programm like Target Express. and use hundreds of different targets or create your own.

yeah get a cardboard box and a bit of sponge inside it, then stick the target onto the box, all the bbs collect in the bottom then.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

theburi wrote: »
    You can use programm like Target Express. and use hundreds of different targets or create your own.

or MS paint...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Are the gas stock levels right on the site and any word on BB's coming back in to stock?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

So Tony, that's a propane adapter and a southpaw holster to put in Santa's bag for little old me.;)

Rew wrote: »
    Are the gas stock levels right on the site and any word on BB's coming back in to stock?

Cheers

Gas stocks are correct, BBs will be with me Tuesday for definite.

• Advertisement

So Tony, that's a propane adapter and a southpaw holster to put in Santa's bag for little old me.;)

Done, and done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement