Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mauclerc

You still have some bell m9 mags? I would need one. And I wonder if there are low/mid cap mags for the Double Eagle UMP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Mauclerc wrote: »
    You still have some bell m9 mags? I would need one. And I wonder if there are low/mid cap mags for the Double Eagle UMP?

I have a couple of bell M9 mags in stock, and more coming on Monday.

I'll check about low/midcap mags for the UMP, but it'll be after Christmas before I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

whats yor cheapest sniper(on a low budget)

whats yor cheapest sniper(on a low budget)

TM VSR10 Wood Effect

or if you want a SPR kinda dealie,

DBoys M16 SPR

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Shiva wrote: »
    TM VSR10 Wood Effect

or if you want a SPR kinda dealie,

DBoys M16 SPR

ok cheers might start to save up

• Advertisement

If you're going to save, save for a bit longer and get the G-Spec. T'is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ok cheers might start to save up

Not trying to take any business away form Shiva but there is a sniper rifle on the Irish market that is less than half the price of the G-Spec and is better than it aswell. Might be worth looking into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Not trying to take any business away form Shiva but there is a sniper rifle on the Irish market that is less than half the price of the G-Spec and is better than it aswell. Might be worth looking into.

If it's the one I'm thinking about (a clone), it comes hot outta the box - by about 70FPS :o Had to compress the spring on mine, and I'm still not even sure it's at 1J yet as I don't have a chronograph.

If it's the one I'm thinking about (a clone), it comes hot outta the box - by about 70FPS :o Had to compress the spring on mine, and I'm still not even sure it's at 1J yet as I don't have a chronograph.

And the very reason I dont stock it :)

Yeah, it was my first rifle, didn't have a clue it was hot until I was told. VSR probably has better upgrade options though anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

M8, there is nothing better than the gspec that is less than half the price, just because it has more fps dosent make it any better, hopup is very important and the g-spec has the best in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

liamo333 wrote: »
    M8, there is nothing better than the gspec that is less than half the price, just because it has more fps dosent make it any better, hopup is very important and the g-spec has the best in the world.

QFT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mauclerc

I have a couple of bell M9 mags in stock, and more coming on Monday.

I'll check about low/midcap mags for the UMP, but it'll be after Christmas before I got them.

After christmas is perfect for me. Thanks.

liamo333 wrote: »

Why'd you sell yours so? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Because I got something better although it was almost twice the price:)

What're you using now?

On topic, Shiva, any chance of you stocking the VFC Scar Gen III?

What're you using now?

On topic, Shiva, any chance of you stocking the VFC Scar Gen III?

You mean this one ?

I have two black left, and another 4 black and 4 tan coming. Although I dunno if I'll have the tan before Christmas.

You mean this one ?

I have two black left, and another 4 black and 4 tan coming. Although I dunno if I'll have the tan before Christmas.

*slaps head* I'm f*cking blind!

Is this the Deluxe Model? With the CQC and the Standard barrel lengths?

*slaps head* I'm f*cking blind!

Is this the Deluxe Model? With the CQC and the Standard barrel lengths?

Yep.

I'll take one off you after Christmas when the funds have recouped!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

tony did ya get my PM yesterday? not sure if it sent.
    just wondering if i can collect the battery out of the MP5 i got at t4bb and if ya have a 1J spring for the JG G36,.
    cheers,

vtec wrote: »
    tony did ya get my PM yesterday? not sure if it sent.
    just wondering if i can collect the battery out of the MP5 i got at t4bb and if ya have a 1J spring for the JG G36,.
    cheers,

No problem V-tec...I actually had them with me at the AGM today - I thought you'd be there. I can post them tomorrow if you like ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Would it be possible to pay for an order via direct bank transfer Tony? Twud save me money on those 3V vouchers lol :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah i was ment to be but couldnt make it unfortunately, i can collect them at HRTA on sat if youd prefer instead of posting? if not then post is fine,.
    cheers man,.

zero19 wrote: »
    Would it be possible to pay for an order via direct bank transfer Tony? Twud save me money on those 3V vouchers lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, no problem.

I can give you the Eirsoft IBAN and Swift Code details so you can do a transfer, or you can print out your order and send it with a cheque, PO or bank draft.

Let me know if you want to go ahead via PM and I'll give you the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hi tony are you going to be stocking any clone aks74u's?

Unicorn would be the one I'm interested in, with the stamped steel receiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I seem to keep getting security problems with the site, is it just me? Wouldn't be suprised my laptop has a mind of it's own sometimes...

I seem to keep getting security problems with the site, is it just me? Wouldn't be suprised my laptop has a mind of it's own sometimes...

What kind of problems ?
    Is it just asking you to accept a security certificate ?

Motosam wrote: »
    Hi tony are you going to be stocking any clone aks74u's?

Unicorn would be the one I'm interested in, with the stamped steel receiver.

only the VFC version Sam...all the clone ones are hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Aye, me too, this is what I get:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement