Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Shiva, any chance you could get these bad bays in stock, plan to get one at some stage in feb, would prefer to buy locally if possibe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    Shiva, any chance you could get these bad bays in stock, plan to get one at some stage in feb, would prefer to buy locally if possibe

I'll look into it for you, no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

sweet, all i want is an ak, really like the idea of the real sword, ................. crap that and clone type 89..................... and well a 249 as well.............. and a shotgun damnit thought i was done buying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

bullets wrote: »
    Woooooh!! Horsey are you saying you got a 1500 USD Bar?????!!:eek:
    As in Guns of our Fathers B.A.R. M1918 A2 ? or similar.

/me licks the barrel of his B.A.R. M1918A2

Was that as good for you as it was for me (and wasn't for my credit card)? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Lemming if your not at HRTA with that at the weekend I'm gonna slap you about the place :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Lemming if your not at HRTA with that at the weekend I'm gonna slap you about the place :D
    rofl
    where's the review

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

an AEG for 1500blips!!!
    are you crazy.,lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I have an exam on Saturday. And I've a very important research paper that needs written before the end of January, so sorry ... wont be out before February :p
    Gatling wrote: »
    rofl
    where's the review

When I've stopped drooling (in between studying) I'll get round to it
    vtec wrote: »
    an AEG for 1500blips!!!
    are you crazy.,lol

No, only €950. And besides I spent €1950 on the M60 :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

2GRAND!!!
    god, you are crazy.,lol i knew this was an expencive hobby but thats taking the pee.,lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

What chargers have you got in stock at the moment? And the DBoys M4 CASV - is it the metal body version or not?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

The DBoys M4 CASV has a metal body except for the stock and pistol-grip. I got one a few months back. Nice piece of kit. Shoots really well. The only real issue I have is the PEQ box which holds the battery. I find it gets in the way, you might not. You can fit the battery in the handguard but it can be quite a struggle. I'd recommend getting some of the midcap mags off Shiva. These work much better than the hi-cap provided but you will need a speed loader (dirt cheap)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I got one from Eirsoft and its an ABS body, there are 2 types avaqilable and Shiva has the ABS ones AFAIK.

The DBoys M4 CASV has a metal body except for the stock and pistol-grip. I got one a few months back. Nice piece of kit. Shoots really well. The only real issue I have is the PEQ box which holds the battery. I find it gets in the way, you might not. You can fit the battery in the handguard but it can be quite a struggle. I'd recommend getting some of the midcap mags off Shiva. These work much better than the hi-cap provided but you will need a speed loader (dirt cheap)

I'm planning on getting a crane stock as well so the battery shouldn't be an issue... Thanks for the advice.

Good thinking batman!

feylya wrote: »
    What chargers have you got in stock at the moment? And the DBoys M4 CASV - is it the metal body version or not?

Chargers I have in stock are on the site now -

Intelligent charger

and

Basic charger

Also got a limited quantity of red-dots in - quantities on the site are updated.

The CASv I carry is ABS body with metal foregrip.

Really, thought the one I got from you was all metal, if course I have been known to be an idiot before

Really, thought the one I got from you was all metal, if course I have been known to be an idiot before

If you got it a few months back it could well be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

Hi Shiva,

i was just wondering if you can order in a Galaxy MP5k PDW and if so how much, i have no problems paying in advance or anything.

ive been waiting a while for another reatiler to get them back in stock but it doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon.

sound

Hi Shiva,

i was just wondering if you can order in a Galaxy MP5k PDW and if so how much, i have no problems paying in advance or anything.

ive been waiting a while for another reatiler to get them back in stock but it doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon.

sound

MP5K or MP5 PDW ? They're two different animals.

The PDW is in stock - Click here
    As is the MP5K - click here

T.

Any idea when you'll have the Dboys CQB back in stock?

• Advertisement

Any idea when you'll have the Dboys CQB back in
    stock?

About two weeks - I'm just waiting for it to be shipped.

Not to worry. Order for 2 M4 S-System has just been sent in :D

Not to worry. Order for 2 M4 S-System has just been sent in :D

And gratefully received : ) Thank you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Just ordered the SPR and mags Tony.
    As discussed Ill sort the minor problem myself
    Cheers
    Robbie

Robster wrote: »
    Just ordered the SPR and mags Tony.
    As discussed Ill sort the minor problem myself
    Cheers
    Robbie

Thanks Rob...that'll ship first thing tomorrow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Shiva wrote: »
    Thanks Rob...that'll ship first thing tomorrow.

Fantasic Tony,
    Brilliant service once again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Any firmer delivery date on the 416s?

Oh, and I'm returning those Glocks. - You should be able to resell them, They have their original (unopened) packaging, never skirmished, never shot. Frequently laughed at.....

Any firmer delivery date on the 416s?

Oh, and I'm returning those Glocks. - You should be able to resell them, They have their original (unopened) packaging, never skirmished, never shot. Frequently laughed at.....

End of January is all they'll commit to.

As to the Glocks, I'll refund you exactly what you paid for them, but theres a €5 restocking fee for each item - payable in cash ;)

If you got it a few months back it could well be.

Yup I did. That must make me old skool :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

End of January is all they'll commit to.

As to the Glocks, I'll refund you exactly what you paid for them, but theres a €5 restocking fee for each item - payable in cash ;)
    Bugger.

On all counts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement