Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cool, ill PM ya in the meantime about the Marushin M11 thingy bob., Im looking for a prezzie for someone so i might pick something else depending but should be taking a few bits off ya.,
    Do those M11s have probs with spitting out the mag load like some of the other ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    cool, ill PM ya in the meantime about the Marushin M11 thingy bob., Im looking for a prezzie for someone so i might pick something else depending but should be taking a few bits off ya.,
    Do those M11s have probs with spitting out the mag load like some of the other ones?

The one I messed about with didn't. But I just emptied a few mags to show someone how cool it was...didn't do much more than that.

thats grand, the fella im giving it to isnt the most intelegent and id like to give him something that hes not gonna be asking me to fix every ten minutes.,lol

thats grand, the fella im giving it to isnt the most intelegent and id like to give him something that hes not gonna be asking me to fix every ten minutes.,lol

Ahh, I see. In that case you should buy him the VFC MK43.
    Excellent quality, very robust - he'll never have to ask you to fix it.

/whistles innocently.......

lmao., i didnt know what that was for a min., Have you actually sold any of them? ive bought cars cheaper than that.,lol

• Advertisement

lmao., i didnt know what that was for a min., Have you actually sold any of them? ive bought cars cheaper than that.,lol

Yeah, sold one.....got it in specially for someone. I just put it on the site in case anyone else was mad enough to buy one. (/looks meaningfully at Lemming) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I've been lusting after it for at least 10 months now, when you put it up there I nearly lost it and hit buy. Thankfully computer did indeed say no. I want it though. It will be mine. One day. After I get that AW338 and, well, a new car.

NakedDex wrote: »
    I've been lusting after it for at least 10 months now, when you put it up there I nearly lost it and hit buy. Thankfully computer did indeed say no. I want it though. It will be mine. One day. After I get that AW338 and, well, a new car.

I'm going to get one in stock then. I know you wont be able to resist it if its actually sitting in Ireland waiting for you to buy :D

NOOO! Not again! Damn you, you did this with the SPR too. I'm going to have to sell another testicle to pay for all the stuff I need. Or maybe one of my guitars.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

could i order the m4 s system

• Advertisement

Orders are done via the website www.eirsoft.ie. This is just a discussion thread for the website.

And another place for Shiva to tempt me...

can i go ahead and order m4 s system on site, stock says -1 ,or do i wait till back in stock.cheers.

mower wrote: »
    can i go ahead and order m4 s system on site, stock says -1 ,or do i wait till back in stock.cheers.

You can go ahead and order it now, and I'll send it to you as soon as it comes in.

PM'd you by the way.

Not about the Mk43

Yet...

(If I can justify using it, I would genuinely consider getting a different car than the one I picked so I could afford it)

Shiva wrote: »
    You can go ahead and order it now, and I'll send it to you as soon as it comes in.

ok cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

See you snuck on the L96 bi-pods ! Ordered, you can hang off shipping it and ship it with my scar if you like.

_sheep wrote: »
    See you snuck on the L96 bi-pods ! Ordered, you can hang off shipping it and ship it with my scar if you like.

Thanks ... appreciate that.
    Just emailed you re the shipping...I might as well ship it now. The Scars wont be in until end of January. Plus a little something extra - details in the email ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Tony is the man :) When i finally get to start Skirmishing with a friend during the summer ill be sure to buy you a few pints or whatever you lads do after the games :)

_sheep wrote: »
    Tony is the man :) When i finally get to start Skirmishing with a friend during the summer ill be sure to buy you a few pints or whatever you lads do after the games :)

A few pints of John Daniels will go down nicely, thank you very much ;)

tony just checking, Did you get a PM from me about the M4 for tomorrow?
    cheers,

• Advertisement

Just got back with the Sportsline a few mins ago., she feels nice for an abs body and its very solid with no creaks or rattles, nice and light too compared to the Dboys one.,
    Nice one T., ;)

oh and apologies for getting lost and being late., :D

Just got back with the Sportsline a few mins ago., she feels nice for an abs body and its very solid with no creaks or rattles, nice and light too compared to the Dboys one.,
    Nice one T., ;)

oh and apologies for getting lost and being late., :D

No worries.....I was lazing about anyway :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Any updates on the big shipment you're getting in? Especially the 2 S-systems :p

No....anytime in the next 5-10 days I'd imagine. Depends on those nice people in customs.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Doh. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'll be ordering a L96 bipod as soon as the funds allow. Glad you finally got them in, I've been making do with clone Well version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Shiva wrote: »
    No....anytime in the next 5-10 days I'd imagine. Depends on those nice people in customs.

are steyr aug a1 militarys part of this big order or if not when might you have some

Chaos, how did you find the Well one ? I got one in for someone months ago and one of the legs snapped the first time he used it.

C-90 - Yep, they'll be on that order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,434 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

tony, is there any word on them acm rubber coated illuminated scopes and

you havent forgot i ordered one from you have you?:D

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement

blay1 wrote: »
    tony, is there any word on them acm rubber coated illuminated scopes and

you havent forgot i ordered one from you have you?:D

:cool::cool::cool:

Nope, your order is recorded.

They were left short last time, but I should have them in about 5 or 6 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement