Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Cheers. Think I'll start saving up:)
    How many are you getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

liamo333 wrote:
    Cheers. Think I'll start saving up:)
    How many are you getting?

lol.

Two. And one is gone already, and someone here mentioned they wanted the other one.

I'll be ordering more in a week or two though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Right have got a refund from Tigerstripe products so I'm interested in your camo. If ya want you can PM me details of what you have coming in and I might commit if I like what I hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

just made an order myself this evening shiva, yeah baby!! can't wait m4 a1 an some bb's.. Any news on your new arrival?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Shiva wrote:
    lol.

Two. And one is gone already, and someone here mentioned they wanted the other one.

I'll be ordering more in a week or two though.

Those the ARMY ones? You might want to get them chronoed or you may have a Garda knocking on the door for weapon imports :eek:

• Advertisement

B0X wrote:
    Those the ARMY ones? You might want to get them chronoed or you may have a Garda knocking on the door for weapon imports :eek:

Yeah, I thought of that - most clones are listed as slightly over 1J, so I get them chronoed before they ship. If they're over 1j, they're downgraded before they leave using a prometheus MS90, which drops them to just under 1 J.

I dont fancy spending a few years as an unwilling guest of the the Irish Prison Service. :D

Fortunately, most of those "fires at 350 fps with a .2g BB" claims are exaggerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Performance claims are exagerrated for everything, I don't get how they slip by trading standards. PMR radios claim to have a range of say 3km, realistically, even in perfect conditions (line of sight, no power cables, clear skies etc.) you're lucky to get 1.5km out of them. It'd be nice if every store gave actual chrono'd velocities.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

NakedDex wrote:
    It'd be nice if every store gave actual chrono'd velocities.

And reduce their chances of making a sale? Unfortunatly one has to rely on friendly local suppliers to get that sort of honesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'd be more inclined to buy something if it was shop chrono'd to be honest. I don't like relying on those box estimates. I know from experience in retail and with purchasing guns that no matter what the product, invariably the actual abilities of the unit are below what is quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

NakedDex wrote:
    I'd be more inclined to buy something if it was shop chrono'd to be honest. I don't like relying on those box estimates.

As would I, but unfortunatly we're in the minority. They will continue to quote unrealistic specs as long as the mass market blindly follows them :(

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote:
    Right have got a refund from Tigerstripe products so I'm interested in your camo. If ya want you can PM me details of what you have coming in and I might commit if I like what I hear :)

I hope to get the following...not sure when. Depends on the shipping costs and customs clearance times. They'll all be new, un-issued stuff. At the moment its just US stuff, in S,M,L, and XL. Bear in mind that US XL size is equivalent to our XXL.

Woodland bdu pant by Propper 100% cotton R/S - small to extra large
    Woodland bdu shirt by Propper 100% cotton R/S - small to extra large
    Asian Tiger Stripe bdu pant by Propper 100% cotton R/S
    Asian Tiger Stripe bdu shirt by Propper 100% cotton R/S
    Digital Woodland BDU pant by Tru-Spec 100% cotton R/S
    Digital Woodland BDU shirt by Tru-Spec 100% cotton R/S
    Woodland adult t-shirt byTru-Spec
    Woodland digital t-shirt by Tru-Spec
    Woodland boonie hat by Propper 100% cotton R/S
    Asian Tiger Stripe boonie hat by Propper 100% cotton R/S

Will the marapat be genuine milspec?

liamo333 wrote:
    Will the marapat be genuine milspec?

Yep.
    Its all genuine milspec thats never been issued.
    All except the tee shirts is ripstop.
    I might get some regular lightweight stuff next time, depends on demand.

Ooh shiny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Oh god, was looking at the DE ump, if your shipping is reasonable then youll have my order in soon.

One De ump shipped for €100 with hi cap, charger(have a tlp already:p ) and batterie(have 2 1400mahs aswell:p), sling and cheap black goggles(Gonna test them on a hot day with my m9 before i use them:) )

Might be heading pauls way this weekend so please please please ship it ASAP shiva, then all present can be pwnd by its awsomeness!....got that sounds like something trin would say....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

One De ump shipped for €100 with hi cap, charger(have a tlp already:p ) and batterie(have 2 1400mahs aswell:p), sling and cheap black goggles(Gonna test them on a hot day with my m9 before i use them:) )

Might be heading pauls way this weekend so please please please ship it ASAP shiva, then all present can be pwnd by its awsomeness!....got that sounds like something trin would say....:eek:

I wouldn't mind seeing some nice high res pics of that UMP once you get it. If you don't mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Oso please please please ship it ASAP shiva, then all present can be pwnd by its awsomeness!....got that sounds like something trin would say....:eek:

Had my eye on those too, not because I loved them or anything
    but they looked like a type of AEG that is solid and could be bought in bulk
    for cheap to outfit an entire team without OTT costs.

If your after yours so quick both seller and buyer are in Dublin you
    could arrange to collect it your self rather than wait for the post.

~B

o1s1n wrote:
    I wouldn't mind seeing some nice high res pics of that UMP once you get it. If you don't mind :)
    Theres a review with loads of good pics on Airsoft retreat i beleive.

Shiva? Is collection possible?

Yep, but you'll have to come to me...I cant go far from the homestead at the moment.

Let me know via email or PM what you wanna do. It'll be shipped first thing tomorrow though, if you cant collect.

• Advertisement

Will talk to my dad in a min when he gets back, check back in 30 if possible.

Got it!:D :D:D
    God its great. €90 is a steal. Kudos to Shiva for great service. Pics in a sec, wait there gonna fill this page so much, oh well. I'm really surprised at the accuracy, though i havent tried at long range, for such a short barrel(app. 10cm).

I *LOVE* IT.
    Now, time to upload those pics.

As requested by Oisin:
    (Pointless putting a 56k warning here!)
    DSCF3454.jpg
    DSCF3455.jpg
    DSCF3456.jpg
    DSCF3457.jpg
    DSCF3458.jpg
    DSCF3460.jpg
    DSCF3461.jpg
    DSCF3462.jpg
    DSCF3463.jpg

Master of the Universe

Thanks for the pics lethal. I appreciate it. It does look great. Cheaper than a pistol too. Probably going to be my one and only clone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

Thats pretty sweet mate....

Shiva - do you, or have you thought about piecing together a starter kit with things like, spare batt, mags, charger, eye protectors, and some clothing into the mix? Would be a useful thing to get people more ready and able (like myself) to first glance see what we need should we latch onto airsofting.

Ive a rough idea what ill need in the future.... just a passing thought though - having looked through most of the sites on here, and aving noted a lack of "Starter Kit!!!"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Shiva, if you can get an arisoft version of this, I'd be interested in buying:

http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/3000/3072.htm

Well all the clones come with batt and charger, but an extra batt would help, plus a sensei mask, plus 3700 bbs and an extra mag. Give them a deal price, with say a total discout of like €20 plus the lack of the hassle of making sure you got everything you need. Clothes wont work due to sizes. Maybe a balaclava/shemagh.

Shiva, will you stock JG G36s as they are really popular and a few of us were intending on buying one for our friend, who plays but atm has 0% of required kit, as a birthday present.

Master of the Universe

That's not a bad idea. I remember seeing such kits on some America sites a long time ago.

The mark up on them was pretty huge though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

Wouldnt be too hard to introduce clothing to the starter kit, just have a size selector... :)

Thing is, if im reading all ths signs correctly (being completely new to this section of the boards) and the more i read about it the more i realise how big a deal airsoft is in other countries like the UK etc.... then it would make complete sense (given your status as irelands first retailer) to hit as many nails on as many heads as possible.... most sport/hobby suppliers have a very loyal cult following.... snaring the new cultists would be good business sense.

Anyway!!! :) just my tuppence worth.

Itd be more about repeat business than making a profit on the sale of the first kit. Anyone (like myself) who would be interested ina hassle free kit, would probably return to you for upgrades in the future. And the world keeps turning

• Advertisement

Shiva has three advantages: His shipping per unit is less due to bulk orders, thus his prices inc shipping are better than from HK/China/USA. Secondly it arrives sooner and i think there is no chance of vat? Thirdly is peace of mind and satisfaction. IMO people are put off sending hundreds of euros to guys thousands of miles away who barely speak english. Most begginers would much prefer to order of him.

Shiva, thanks for not following the trend of the Rip Off Republic.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement