Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Gatling wrote: »
    shiva will be so upset

LoL! Always one,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Blazher wrote: »
    Whats another week i have only been waiting 6, I know its not down to you but it is pissing me off if i am to be honest, I am the only one of my friends now that don't have a airsoft gun, They all went down to HRTA last sat, My bro bought a a gun off you on sat,

Anyways il give it till next week then il have to look else were!

Not much I can do I'm afraid - I'm completely at the mercy of the carrier and customs. If I remember correctly, you're after a specific model of M4 which was out of stock when you approached me anyway, so that kinda narrows your options too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shiva wrote: »
    No. They're hot.

Army Ak47 is the only clone I do at the minute, but I should have downgraded Boyi/ Kalash versions in February.

*Angry cursing at CYMA*

Damnnit. When he finally made his mind up. Ah well, I'm sure there's something to suit him.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Not much I can do I'm afraid - I'm completely at the mercy of the carrier and customs. If I remember correctly, you're after a specific model of M4 which was out of stock when you approached me anyway, so that kinda narrows your options too.

Tony as i said i know its not down to you, I was not getting at you, I just wanna get out and scrim, Lets hope it comes in this week.,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

T can you tell me what the lenght of the Troy silencer is on the site? Is it the same as the one you had on your own gun on sat?.,
    cheers man,

• Advertisement

vtec wrote: »
    T can you tell me what the lenght of the Troy silencer is on the site? Is it the same as the one you had on your own gun on sat?.,
    cheers man,

Yep, its the exact silencer.

got any left? i dunno weather to believe the stock levels on your site., :D

got any left? i dunno weather to believe the stock levels on your site., :D

You're right to be skeptical....they're all over the place :)
    I need to do a stocktake this week sometime.

Anyway, I have one left and more coming this week.

cool, ill take one then., are you gonna be at hrta this week by any chance?

cool, ill take one then., are you gonna be at hrta this week by any chance?

That's the plan so far...but I might have to head down to the sticks for the day on Saturday instead, and I wont know until about Thursday for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You're right to be skeptical....they're all over the place :)
    I need to do a stocktake this week sometime.

Anyway, I have one left and more coming this week.

Is that why it says you have 202 bottles of Excels? Speaking of which, any heavier types coming in? .23's maybe?

If you are at HRTA this weekend, bring a couple of bottles of the Excels for me would you? I'm looking at the last of my ammo here and it scarcely fills a gbb mag.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Is that why it says you have 202 bottles of Excels? Speaking of which, any heavier types coming in? .23's maybe?

If you are at HRTA this weekend, bring a couple of bottles of the Excels for me would you? I'm looking at the last of my ammo here and it scarcely fills a gbb mag.

No, the BB quantities are correct.

I don't bring BBs to HRTA...Paul sells them.

That's the plan so far...but I might have to head down to the sticks for the day on Saturday instead, and I wont know until about Thursday for sure.

no problem man, if ya do come along then ill take the silencer and might have a few other things to order in the meantime.,:)

No, the BB quantities are correct.

I don't bring BBs to HRTA...Paul sells them.

Shows how long I've been away that I've forgotten that.

no problem man, if ya do come along then ill take the silencer and might have a few other things to order in the meantime.,:)

No worries Richie...but I dunno if I'll be able to get the Mk43 in time for Saturday. Following week ok ? :)

No worries Richie...but I dunno if I'll be able to get the Mk43 in time for Saturday. Following week ok ? :)

lol, yeah thats ok, ill take 2 of them then.,;):p
    a few of my friends were looking at my g36 earlier and they might be getting some so ill let you know.,
    Is the SL8 expected in the same shipment next week?

lol, yeah thats ok, ill take 2 of them then.,;):p
    a few of my friends were looking at my g36 earlier and they might be getting some so ill let you know.,
    Is the SL8 expected in the same shipment next week?

No, different order...about 10-14 days.

cool, will be for Feb 20th so anytime between now and then is grand.,

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

I'd hate you so much more right now if we didn't have that discussion earlier about the secret precious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

NakedDex wrote: »
    AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

I'd hate you so much more right now if we didn't have that discussion earlier about the secret precious

dex? did you buy a mk43? :eek::eek:

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Shiva, your killing me here man, when are the DE UMP's coming in? I've got the dosh, and its begging to be spent!!:D

iceage wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, your killing me here man, when are the DE UMP's coming in? I've got the dosh, and its begging to be spent!!:D

Same order as all the other stuff. Some time this week.

Its killing you ? I've got more hits these last two weeks from exposure on the radio, Google adverts and post-Christmas word of mouth and I have feck all to sell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Same order as all the other stuff. Some time this week.

Its killing you ? I've got more hits these last two weeks from exposure on the radio, Google adverts and post-Christmas word of mouth and I have feck all to sell :)

Ahh the pangs and pains of success! Supply and demand, but in this case its really a case of demands, and demands, and demands. lol. I'll wait for the UMP:) No beer for Iceage:eek: I've definately got to git me one o' those!:D

OH yeah, nearly forgot, do you have mid caps for the Ump?

iceage wrote: »
    Ahh the pangs and pains of success! Supply and demand, but in this case its really a case of demands, and demands, and demands. lol. I'll wait for the UMP:) No beer for Iceage:eek: I've definately got to git me one o' those!:D

OH yeah, nearly forgot, do you have mid caps for the Ump?

No, just hicaps.

blay1 wrote: »
    dex? did you buy a mk43? :eek::eek:

:cool::cool::cool:

No. Not yet. But everytime I've successfully put it to the back of my mind in favour of more practical items, SOMEONE mentions it again. Usually a lot. And it hurts when they do because I really, really, really want it.
    I've actually taken stock of things I can sell. I've got two bass guitars, one 6 string electric Les Paul-alike, a whole bunch of live music equipment and a set of golf clubs. I'd be reluctant to sell the basses but the rest I'd flog and from the combined amount it might be feasible.

I might even sell my beloved G36 to get it...

Or, y'know, a liver or something.

Hmmm...I wonder if its possible to put a new payment module into osCommerce that would handle the barter system....

I already offered you my heart since you so clearly don't have one. What more do you want?

If I can sell all that stuff (bar the two basses) I reckon I'd be half way to affording it. Then again, that amount of bread could clear a chunk of my already perma-maxed credit card too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

What's customs number so we can all ring up beg them to release poor Shivas order ;) My poor defenseless scar needs its daddy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I wonder could Customs install my crane stock considering they have that and my s-system :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

I have more coming in next week - I'll see if I can scan a manual for you.

sound for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement