Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Jay TLR wrote: »
    I've a G&P red dot scope and a 3-point sling waiting for my G36C which is on the way. Come on Tony, we're strung out here. :-)

Would this be a good time to double the price and send you an invoice for the remainder ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

Jay TLR wrote: »
    I've a G&P red dot scope and a 3-point sling waiting for my G36C which is on the way. Come on Tony, we're strung out here. :-)

Sounds nice lol
    feylya wrote: »
    I've 2 D-Boys S-systems ordered with 4000 bb's or so coming with them. And I have a crane stock sitting in front of me, ready to go onto one of them :D

Oh man i feel your pain

Shiva wrote: »
    Would this be a good time to double the price and send you an invoice for the remainder ? :)

Your not EBIL you couldnt... could you ? :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Does anyone have a dark, unmarked van that I could borrow for a quick trip to Portlaoise?

Does anyone have a dark, unmarked van that I could borrow for a quick trip to Portlaoise?

I dont but dare i ask your intent ? :cool:

• Advertisement

I want my toy :p

I want my toy :p

Any your willing to use a black van to get it ? sounds dodgy if you ask me haha where you from feylya ?

Dublin and Dundalk... ;)

Dublin and Dundalk... ;)

my maths/economics teacher aidan lynch plays for dundalk :D

Edit: Drogheda even, dam my memory.

He has my sympathy.

Anyway, back on topic. Shiva, you getting in any interesting new stuff any time soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Anyway, back on topic. Shiva, you getting in any interesting new stuff any time soon?

Interesting is an M249 with my name on it :D
    Cant wait!!

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Interesting is an M249 with my name on it :D
    Cant wait!!

~B

They were shipped today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

T you getting any other scope mounts by any chance? i need taller ones than the ones on the site,.,
    cheers,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

tony, do you have any mags for the m15 sportline?

also what battery do you recommend for it?

:cool::cool::cool:

vtec wrote: »
    T you getting any other scope mounts by any chance? i need taller ones than the ones on the site,.,
    cheers,

I have some high profile mounts Richie...I'll bring some with me if I'm at HRTA on Saturday.

blay1 wrote: »
    tony, do you have any mags for the m15 sportline?

also what battery do you recommend for it?

:cool::cool::cool:

Either the M4/M16 hicaps or midcaps on the site will fit, and it takes an 8.4v mini. The ASG branded one on the site is particularly good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Either the M4/M16 hicaps or midcaps on the site will fit, and it takes an 8.4v mini. The ASG branded one on the site is particularly good.

sorry forgot to ask this-

that charger i got with the m14 will that charge the asg or will i need a new

charger, god bless your patience with me :D

I have some high profile mounts Richie...I'll bring some with me if I'm at HRTA on Saturday.

kewl!., i like not waiting.,lol
    Im stuck between getting the SL8 from ya or the G&G M4 CQB-S,
    got any bad sories about either or reccomend one over the other? I know their 2 completely different guns and all but their the only ones that are winking at me at the moment.,:D

blay1 wrote: »
    sorry forgot to ask this-

that charger i got with the m14 will that charge the asg or will i need a new

charger, god bless your patience with me :D

M14s have reverse polarity blay, it could knacker your battery.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

kewl!., i like not waiting.,lol
    Im stuck between getting the SL8 from ya or the G&G M4 CQB-S,
    got any bad sories about either or reccomend one over the other? I know their 2 completely different guns and all but their the only ones that are winking at me at the moment.,:D

Get the SL8. I want to see one of those and I've seen the CQB-S already!

The SL8 is damn nice though. I've heard a lot of really good things about it.

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    Get the SL8. I want to see one of those and I've seen the CQB-S already!

The SL8 is damn nice though. I've heard a lot of really good things about it.

yeah i love the look of the SL8 and i like that the CQB-S looks different to most. what did you think of the CQB-S dex? does it have that quality feel to it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I bought a G&G so I'm biased. But yeah. The reciever is top notch quality. It's heavy too, feels good in the hand. Nice balance to it. My only quam is the same as the one I have on my own G&G SPR, the cocking handle is quite loose in it's housing. I'm going to see about fixing that. Apart from that I can't fault it.

I rather want one myself. Fans of Call of Duty 4 will notice it's the one the SAS use on their rescue mission early in the game. All it's short of is an Eotech and a PEQ box and you've got the exact load they used.

cheers, it sounds nice, id love to get a feel of them to make my mind up, id imagine the SL8 will feel pretty plasticy and light but its looks could make up for that i suppose.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

cheers, it sounds nice, id love to get a feel of them to make my mind up, id imagine the SL8 will feel pretty plasticy and light but its looks could make up for that i suppose.,

I've been wantin an SL8 for ages, its on my list of things to buy.
    I've fondled the airsoft version and a variant of the real steel and they
    felt almost the same.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The SL8 is not light, its got one or two more metal parts than a G36 and its a nice 3.6kg. You should get to MIA and get a hold of one, its a work of art.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

No word yet on that shipment Tony?

It'll be in tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

This is the happiest day of my life, bar none. Sad eh ?

So what are the chances of the stuff being at HRTA on Saturday?

• Advertisement

_sheep wrote: »
    This is the happiest day of my life, bar none. Sad eh ?

Emmm.....I think I'm about to shatter your happiness.

The order coming in tomorrow isn't the same as the VFC order. That's the end of the month. Sorry :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement