Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

IMO people are put off sending hundreds of euros to guys thousands of miles away who barely speak english.

You know, I've never really thought of it like that. It's actually kind of scary :eek:

I know If eirsoft was around when I first started, I'd have definitely bought my first gun from Shiva. It's a newbies dream come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

And anyone near him(glasnevin) can pick up and save on shipping and get it quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

yup. my only concern is outfitting.... im so used to being able to walk down glasgow high street and nip into an army surplus. I need new boots anyway so ill be getting them as a matter of normality, but im so used to trying on my gear before i buy... it worries me having to order off the net.

Having a guy like shiva handy for all the other stuff though, is taking a lot of the frighteners out of it for me personally...as a soon to be noob.

The two camo shops in town are far to dear for anyone with a limited buget. Best bet: get a €1 flight with ryanair to the UK, get surplus stuff for £25(jacket and trousers) and £35 for a viper vest. Done.

Master of the Universe

Millets had 25% off combats when I was last in there. (About a month ago). So they worked out at €20. Their boots are reasonably priced too.

Everything else though :eek:

I went in to buy a boonie once. Twenty odd euro! No thanks. They had some form of assault vest, close to 200 I think it was. Holsters are a fortune.

I want to go in at some point and check out their helmets. Hopefully they're reasonable enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

aye... im thinkin of just ordering a couple of items off flektarn and see what kind of nick they are in. If decent - well... great... if not - sure it was only a fiver anyway.

I noticed Shiva is stocking some stuff now too....

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

shiva doesn't make much profit, if he bundled all that stuff together and gave a €20 euro discount, he'd make no money on it.

o1s1n, don't you have a bell m92?

do millets sell holsters? or are you talking about army bargains? *couch*rip off*cough*

Master of the Universe

Ah sorry, I meant Army Bargains. Sure Millets hasn't been stocking army surplus in years!

Yeah I have the Bell m92. Still doesn't work. I think I know what the problem is now..the back of the slide, where the gas comes out of the mag is missing the screw that holds that part together. Was always missing the screw.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Is it just me or did prices just go up on Eirsoft?:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

noticed that too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

So they went up a little try find cheaper in Ireland oh wait u cant :p

When did they go up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

The prices went up a few days ago when I got the final price from the supplier. The first order was 11 guns, escaped a stopover in Port Laoise, and was a special introductory price I negotiated.
    This next lot is 45 guns, costs a hell of a lot more to ship and needs customs paperwork.

And they're still cheaper than the UK and Hong Kong :p

Naturally, anyone who pre-ordered a gun at the original prices will get them at that price.

odonnell wrote:
    Thats pretty sweet mate....

Shiva - do you, or have you thought about piecing together a starter kit with things like, spare batt, mags, charger, eye protectors, and some clothing into the mix? Would be a useful thing to get people more ready and able (like myself) to first glance see what we need should we latch onto airsofting.

Ive a rough idea what ill need in the future.... just a passing thought though - having looked through most of the sites on here, and aving noted a lack of "Starter Kit!!!"

:)

Yep, I have actually...and I'll probably do it.
    Right now though, I dont have the stock. Even the next order of guns won't be enough to cover something like that. I plan to be in a position to do it by Christmas, all going well.

I'm gradually going to build up stock over the next few months.
    I've been very busy the last 2 weeks, and I now have suppliers for guns, BB's, tactical accessories, camo gear, gas and parts. All I have to do is get the bloody stuff in :)

Shiva, if you can get an arisoft version of this, I'd be interested in buying:

http://securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/3000/3072.htm

You want it in black, OD or tan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Shiva wrote:
    You want it in black, OD or tan ?

Black, but I'll only buy it if you can also supply a holster for it. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Dont forget to order an extra large cowboy hat to go along with it. And lets not forget safety eyewear.

Quick update for anyone who's ordered anything and are waiting for my delivery....

Customs clearance agent rang me today, and its in Dublin Airport.
    If customs don't feel the need to inspect it, I could have it tomorrow, and I'll start shipping immediately.

Also, propane adapters are in and I'll have them up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

cool, i dont know how to use em but ill prolly order sum anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Shiva wrote:
    Quick update for anyone who's ordered anything and are waiting for my

As soon as you update the page with the new stuff I'll be
    waiting to place an order for 3-4 goodies. Can feel my credit
    card starting to burn through my wallet

~B

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Shiva wrote:

Also, propane adapters are in and I'll have them up tonight.

:eek: Nice one!

How much are the adaptors btw?

How much are the adaptors btw?

€19.99.

And free postage 'cos I luv yis all :)

well thats about the same as $35 but cheaper shipping, but I already got one:D .
    Noticed the UMP went up 10, i chose the right time to buy:p

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Can't wait for the Email :D i'm not telling anyone what im getting :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

well thats about the same as $35 but cheaper shipping, but I already got one:D .
    Noticed the UMP went up 10, i chose the right time to buy:p

I ordered one last night(diddn't know when shiva would have them) and it was $30 shipped

Mark_Sc wrote:
    I ordered one last night(diddn't know when shiva would have them) and it was $30 shipped

There's no real saving in my ordering them in bulk (at the quantities I could sell anyway), thats why I'm only slightly cheaper than ordering direct.
    The only benefit with getting it from me is that folks'll get it a lot sooner.
    I just decided to stock it as a service more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Must resist urge.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Yea, I wish i had noticed that you said you'd have them soon. If only to support an irish retailer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Harlequin Wolf

gandalf wrote:
    Must resist urge.......

I know how you feel, lol :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement