Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,214 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

SLIM19198 wrote: »
    Should have a warning on the site about it (cannot watch tv or listen to the radio in the same room as this charger :P )

The fan is so loud in my charger you can hear it wherever you are in the house. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its a good thing thought, its better than a house fire., :D i need a decent charger myself. ,got anything for me tony? before im tempted into te wild blue yonder of other irish airsoft sites., :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,214 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

vtec wrote: »
    its a good thing thought, its better than a house fire., :D i need a decent charger myself. ,got anything for me tony? before im tempted into te wild blue yonder of other irish airsoft sites., :D

Strangely enough, it's called the Bol Flame Charger. Now I'm slightly worried...

that sounds like something from a indian food menu.,:D

hope ya live near the fire station.,:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

TLP Expro II ? Just got them today. €69.99

• Advertisement

i think thats the one paul has in hrta isnt it? will see if i can find any reviews on them and let ya know if im adding one to the order for this sat.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Looks the same as the hoover i got :(

Try using one and see what it sounds like!

if its the same as pauls tehn it is a noisy bastid but its for good reason.,:)
    just noticed theres some new goodies up on the site now, i could be tempted by the 249s., hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I'd love to see the ROF of your g36 with a good charge :P

Btw Tony get some of these in :D

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/2261

I'd love to see the ROF of your g36 with a good charge :P

Btw Tony get some of these in :D

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/2261

lol., maybe if KD is up the weekend he can test it again., it takes a ridiculously lost time to charge with a cheapo charger though., at the night op i charged it with pauls charger and it was brilliant.,lol, i was like a kid in a candy shop, or your man from armagedon with the gatling gun on the meteor.,:D

EDIT:
    thaty just got me thinking, do guns work in space? theres no air to help the gun powder burn?.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Steve Buscemi -Legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Shiva, that package landed, collect it this morning..oh my its preety!!
    Thanks again, will run it tonight, cheers T..:D:D

iceage wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, that package landed, collect it this morning..oh my its preety!!
    Thanks again, will run it tonight, cheers T..:D:D

Good stuff...glad you like it.
    Prettiest lil M14 you ever did see, huh ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

EDIT:
    thaty just got me thinking, do guns work in space? theres no air to help the gun powder burn?.,

:rolleyes:

How much air do you think is in a casing? :D

The propellant has a chemical that acts as the oxydiser, an explosive is fuel and oxydiser.

I wonder if with zero atmospheric pressure on the outside, can the barrel take the force of the explosion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Shiva wrote: »
    Good stuff...glad you like it.
    Prettiest lil M14 you ever did see, huh ? :)

Way hey..whooa! I was just looking at that webtex vest thinking of buying, but its gone up!! boohoo whats the story?;)

Wayhey!! new gear!! making a shopping list as we speak..

iceage wrote: »
    Way hey..whooa! I was just looking at that webtex vest thinking of buying, but its gone up!! boohoo whats the story?;)

Wayhey!! new gear!! making a shopping list as we speak..

I cant go into details, but I was not-too-politely informed that I was selling them at way too low a price.

They're still cheaper than you'll get them anywhere else I'm aware of though.

Motosam wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

How much air do you think is in a casing? :D

The propellant has a chemical that acts as the oxydiser, an explosive is fuel and oxydiser.

I wonder if with zero atmospheric pressure on the outside, can the barrel take the force of the explosion?

lol, i know theres no air in the round, its just like a firework., thing is though, would it just implode on itself as it releases oxygen into an area where there is none? afterall its propelled by the expansion of gas in the barell, basically an explosion but surely that wouldnt happen in space? ., all those films where they have a gun in space are dirty liars.,:D

Im liking the baby hicapa T, i have one myself and its a beauty.,;)

Im liking the baby hicapa T, i have one myself and its a beauty.,;)

Yeah, I love it myself. One of the ones that came in "accidentally" fell into my gear bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if it did fire (no oxygen would be present so no chemical reaction could take place), in theory due to the lake or oxygen gravity fiction would you not be forced back in the opposite direct at the same speed as the projectile?

LOL., no, i dont think so.,

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    if it did fire (no oxygen would be present so no chemical reaction could take place), in theory due to the lake or oxygen gravity fiction would you not be forced back in the opposite direct at the same speed as the projectile?

This is fascinating. I vote we strap Richie to the shuttle thats being launched this week, and give him a Glock to test the various theories.

Never mind that Irish Psychics Live fella - The first Irish space tourist - Richie Tigan !

yeah at least id be a real irish man., that fella in the news is a joke huh.,lol

further to my previous statment about the baby hicapa being nice,
    i would like to advise everyone against buying one of these, it wil make all you other stuff feel like sh*te., :D

that and the fact that i dont want ya'll having the same stuff as me., :p

Shiva would you any time in the near furture be getting the Maruzen GBB MP5K or the Maruzen M870 BV GBB Shotgun back in stock~?

Puding wrote: »
    Shiva would you any time in the near furture be getting the Maruzen GBB MP5K or the Maruzen M870 BV GBB Shotgun back in stock~?

They're ordered. They were out of stock with the supplier, but I should have some in about 10 days, they say.

nice nice more money spent already :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Tony, this has probably been asked a gazillion times already, but I'm behind a proxy that's slower than a snail on a fag break so I can't usefully search the thread: are you getting any Green Gas back in soon?

Grabbed myself a KSC USP Compact and it's landing pretty soon...

I have lots...I'll update the site later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi Tony,
    would the g&p slings here fit onto an M15a4 Tac Carbine with an M203 attachment?

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the other stuff you sent this week (if anpost ever get to where I live ;))

scanlant wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    would the g&p slings here fit onto an M15a4 Tac Carbine with an M203 attachment?

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the other stuff you sent this week (if anpost ever get to where I live ;))

I'm not sure to be honest...I don't think the M15A4 has a sling swivel ?

You should have received those by now - is the tracking number working ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calgar99

Hi Tony

Have those VFC's arrived yet? Had to post my order so I hope there not all preordered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement