Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the G&P 3 point sling fil fit a JG aug..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Calgar99 wrote: »
    Hi Tony

Have those VFC's arrived yet? Had to post my order so I hope there not all preordered.

Not yet....supplier is expecting them in the next few days, so I should get them a few days after they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Shiva wrote: »
    I'm not sure to be honest...I don't think the M15A4 has a sling swivel ?

You should have received those by now - is the tracking number working ?

It's a detachable sling swivel at 90 degrees to the barrell (photo here http://www.discountairsoftwarehouse.com/_e/Best_Top_of_the_Line_/product/50018/Classic_Army_M15A4_Carbine.htm, google is my friend ;))

There was an "attempted" delivery yesterday, I was there myself (recovering from a night out... DUPSA Pharm Ball 08 oh yea! :)) and I didn't hear a thing. The latest status is Sent out for delivery as of today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Not yet....supplier is expecting them in the next few days, so I should get them a few days after they do.

Your supplier sucks !!!!1!!1one!!eleven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

Hey Shiva, how much would postage be to cork for a M14 and can you do bank transfers and how much longer extra would it take?

• Advertisement

_sheep wrote: »
    Your supplier sucks !!!!1!!1one!!eleven

Trust me, you have *no* idea how much.

Popanddrop wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, how much would postage be to cork for a M14 and can you do bank transfers and how much longer extra would it take?

You can work out the postage by just going through the order process - the shopping cart will calculate postage before you have to commit to the order.

I can take bank transfers, cheques, bank drafts and postal orders - whichever suits you. The only problem is that I only have 2 wood effect M14 SOCOMS left. It'll be about 2 weeks before I get some more in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

need to get a spare battery for a cyma ak47 and for a cyma m14 do you have a couple of batteries in your store that would suit?

johnboyire wrote: »
    need to get a spare battery for a cyma ak47 and for a cyma m14 do you have a couple of batteries in your store that would suit?

They're large batteries with a mini connector, yes ?

I don't have those, but you can buy large batteries and get an adapter in some place like Maplins, or you can just use mini batteries. The mah rating will be lower, and they'll probably rattle in the stock, but they'll work.

They're large batteries with a mini connector, yes ?

I don't have those, but you can buy large batteries and get an adapter in some place like Maplins, or you can just use mini batteries. The mah rating will be lower, and they'll probably rattle in the stock, but they'll work.

have bought two now but both have been too big do you know of anyone who might sell them in ireland?

• Advertisement

have bought two now but both have been too big do you know of anyone who might sell them in ireland?

What voltage did you buy ? Perhaps you got 9.6 v batteries, and they wont fit ?
    9.6 v batteries have 8 cells, and 8.4v batteries have 7. I'd be very surprised if the original ones were 9.6v.

You need either 8.4v large or 8.4v mini batteries, both of which are available on my site, and I presume, on the other 3 retailer sites.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the connector - some of the Chinese stuff has mini connectors on large batteries. If that's the case you'll need to get an adapter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

most AKs ive seen use the 8-4 mini, the M14 will have the oposite polarity so you'll have to switch the contacts in the block, oh and its a mini connector too.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Any chance of taking a photo of the original batteries and connectors?

vtec wrote: »
    the M14 will have the oposite polarity so you'll have to switch the contacts in the block,

Thats only with the AGM Richie....his is a Cyma

ok the two black batteries are the stock batteries they are what i would call large batteries but they have small connectors -

i am not fussed about the connectors as i have a heap of adaptors so the plug is not an issue, its just getting the right size battery that will actually fit in the guns,

both batteries are bigger than the mini type batteries,

ive added some pics of two batteries that i bought that looked ok online but turned out to be huge, to give a comparision of size,

thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Seems lie you are looking for the "mini battery"

Its the smae type battery but it uses smaller cells!

Eirsoft have the nimh versions, just look for mini in the description!

heres another comparision the stock m14 and ak47 again both are black along side some of the mini batteries that i use in my dboys m4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

thanks for dropping that rifle in today tony :)

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

Will you have any m14 mags in soon tony?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭BFSL

Give us a bell in the morning Tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Was I dreaming or did you say a few weeks back you had some MP40's (AGM MP007) in stock but hadnt put them up on the site yet........I'm still waiting :cool:, all I need to do is see them there and thats it, I need my hit man! :p

Price by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

i might be talkin crap:cool: here but i heard some one saying you'll be getting in the 5-10 pack of magazines:confused: Is this true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi Tony, here's a good photo of the front sling swivel for the G&P 3 point
    Swivelarrow.jpg
    Judging from the product photo on the site it looks about right. Any ideas?

<edit> feck it, I've bought it. it's only 20 ruro anyway, no need to fret... :)
    ( now that's -20 out of my M249 budget! :()

It looks like ill be seeing you about an m249 soon shiva! :)

they are pretty much essential for gorse hill

im sure this is great news for you! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

blay1 wrote: »
    It looks like ill be seeing you about an m249 soon shiva! :)

they are pretty much essential for gorse hill

im sure this is great news for you! :D

wait til ya have to carry the thing,.;)

some people have muscles vtec ;)

i could carry 10 m249's :D

600th post!! wooh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

wait til ya have to carry the thing,.

i would like to second that, its looks great but can be rather impractical maneuver/speed > firepower :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

lol:D

Which varient you gonna go for blay?

• Advertisement

Mweelrea wrote: »
    lol:D

Which varient you gonna go for blay?

might get a&k mkII or possibly a para, they're all the same price :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement