Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

SLIM19198 wrote: »
    Can you pm me the tracking number by any chance?

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Hi Tony, sorry to be bugging you :o, I placed an order on Monday evening (a WE M1911) and the status is still down as 'processing' even though you have the 1911's in stock. Did everything go ok with my order?

Hi Tony, sorry to be bugging you :o, I placed an order on Monday evening (a WE M1911) and the status is still down as 'processing' even though you have the 1911's in stock. Did everything go ok with my order?

Yeah, I'm just waaaaay behind because I had to take a few days off at the start of the week. Apologies for the delay...Its actually ready, and it'll go tomorrow morning.

Actually....on that note, apologies to anyone waiting - I'll be up to date by Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Tony thanks for the M249 it arrived there on Monday very happy with it so far. It'll get its first skirmish tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm just waaaaay behind because I had to take a few days off at the start of the week. Apologies for the delay...Its actually ready, and it'll go tomorrow morning.

Thats no problem at all :), I realise you had other things to deal with lately, I was just worried that I did the order wrong or something.

Thanks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

If you do make it on Sunday, will you bring that P90 as well as a Hi-cap mag(if you have any) and a 1J spring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok, I dunno how many of you read AI on a regular basis or even at all, but if you do you'll remember 2007s awards. Well I picked this months AI in easons today and when I saw this it hit me. They say: Ai invites you to vote for the people, the places, the retailers and the events that make what it is today. Now I don't know about you but I think that along with Paul at HRTA Tony has basically kick-started airsoft in the republic.Thats got to be worthy of recognition. So vote for tony for AIs Online Retailer of the year Award 08 in the category of Europe.

If you have a copy of this months AI its in that, if you dont, here's how:

1. Download an app form from www.ai-mag.com/ [coming soon]
    2. Send it on a piece of paper or postcard to Airsoft International, Ebcon Publishing, 2 Shaw close, Presden Heath, Maidstone, Kent Me145DN.

I'll scan a full copy of the form later so you can vote in other categories too. And please do vote as even with the UK gone there are plenty of airsofters in other countries(eg:france) who'll be voting for other online stores.

Lethal

UPDATE:
    Form is 3 posts down :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

wooh tony ftw! :D

Tony have you got any ACOGS in stock and shall you be present in hrta this

sunday? :)

thanks

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hi Tony, sent a pm, can you send a tracking No. for that package to tipp?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

AIIndustryawards.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Do you have cookies enabled ?

Yes, it works on this PC but not on two others. Other sites with the same payment and login systems work fine on those two also, so kinda weird... never mind though, I can use this one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I noticed there is a 31 Euro price difference on the
    1911 Hi Cappa K 5.1 between Eirsoft and MIA

Seems rather a large difference whats the story?
    Is the cheaper price correct ?

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=187

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=370

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got the WE 1911 Hi Cappa D 5.1 yesterday from MIA and it's a geat piece, I know its different from the K but it was worth the price I paid for it anyway.

There are differences on other items aswell between our local retailers, I suppose it's up to them above a certain limit depending on where they sourced them what they want to charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calgar99

Hey Tony
    Any update on the vfc's?

Not yet Calgar - still pushing the supplier for a date.

Guys,

I'm heading out to HRTA in the next 20 minutes, but I cant stay long.

If you're expecting me to bring stuff for you, and I'm gone by the time you get there, you can fix Mel up and she'll give you the gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

If you have dump bag spare, bring it along, I just put a hole in mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Tony thanks for the mags :D:D:D

You're more than welcome Cheeky...put them to good use ;)

Sorry 'Dex...You posted that after I'd left.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hiya T., i didnt get the stuff from mel earlier, the hicap wasnt there but il grab it all from ya next time coz theres a few other things im gonna need so ill get it all at once, that and i had far too much to carry today.,:).,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Any News on Fals or what your getting in ? and rough price?
    fighting urge to buy a hi-cappa cos your 31 Euros cheaper I should really
    save for a Dboys K98 or the SL8. Am assuming your getting dboys K98s

I need Si Spray also waiting for your stock to update. If ya have any
    may place an order during the week for some and BB's

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Any News on Fals or what your getting in ? and rough price?
    fighting urge to buy a hi-cappa cos your 31 Euros cheaper I should really
    save for a Dboys K98 or the SL8. Am assuming your getting dboys K98s

I need Si Spray also waiting for your stock to update. If ya have any
    may place an order during the week for some and BB's

~B

Hopefully next week....Been badgering the supplier about them.
    No idea on price yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Shiva, I'll be ordering one of those CA M4 Sportsline prob tomorow. Just wanted to know are any of the spare mags you have compatible with it?
    Thanks.

Hey Shiva, I'll be ordering one of those CA M4 Sportsline prob tomorow. Just wanted to know are any of the spare mags you have compatible with it?
    Thanks.

All of the M4/M16 mags are. I have the ACM midcap 2pk and the MAG midcap 8pk in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Oh Tony/Shiva....the prize you donated for the HRTA Birthday bash for auctioned for €250 to Lemming!!!! Great prize & really rare.

Placing this post in this thread as it shows the real gent that Tony is and how dedicated Eirsoft.ie is to Irish Airsoft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

All of the M4/M16 mags are. I have the ACM midcap 2pk and the MAG midcap 8pk in stock.

Thanks much thats all I needed, expect an order for one of those very soon,lol.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hi tony,
    will the troy style silencer http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=14
    fit on the JG G36,(one of the reviws says he put it on a G36,but not what make/model)
    I sent ya an email about it after you replied to my enquiry regarding the acog, but i assumed you were just very busy,

TY in advance

Killinator wrote: »
    Hi tony,
    will the troy style silencer http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=14
    fit on the JG G36,(one of the reviws says he put it on a G36,but not what make/model)
    I sent ya an email about it after you replied to my enquiry regarding the acog, but i assumed you were just very busy,

TY in advance

Sorry...meant to reply and got caught up in other stuff.

Yep, it fits fine. Out of stock for the next week or so though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

thanks bud,
    dosnt matter if its out at the moment, have to wait for the ACOG anyway, so maybe i'll get both at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

The MP5 arrived today. Lovely piece, can't wait to put a few hundred BBs through it. Cheers Tony.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement