Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

well the bell one is ABS body but you wouldnt know to hold it, also does the WE have trades on it? i dont think it does., im gonna get one myself just off the looks and feel alone.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    havent fired it but it feels lovely.,

Yeah, for a plastic gun, it feels quite solid and heavy.
    Nice kick off it too with green gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭TinTin69

You know I might join you;) But power wise, how good?

TinTin69 wrote: »

280 FPS, and a nice kick.

Ugh, I'm stuck, I dont know which one!! WE or Bell??
    Tony, you decide!!:p

• Advertisement

Ugh, I'm stuck, I dont know which one!! WE or Bell??
    Tony, you decide!!:p

Buy both :D

But seriously...if you can wait two weeks, get the WE.
    If you cant, get the Bell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Depends on if it's cold enough to freeze your nuts off or warm enough to dress like this:
    2002762617780056820_th.jpg

The power is heavily dependent on the ambient air temperature. I would say that under 'normal' conditions, most GBB's fire at close to 1 joule with green gas. I'm known to be very commonly wrong when it comes to GBB's so don't take the above as 100% guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

well the bell one is ABS body but you wouldnt know to hold it, also does the WE have trades on it? i dont think it does., im gonna get one myself just off the looks and feel alone.,

The WE doesnt have any trades on it, except for a small 'WE' stamp, which is a shame, would have been class with full markings on both sides of the slide :rolleyes: oh well, guess you cant win 'em all.

So I guess what it really boils down to is 'Metal' or 'markings'......which does it for you? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cant imagine there would be that much in the difference to the WE one but as i said i havent fired it, just played with it a little.,

Hmmm... both eh? :rolleyes:

Ha! Ok Bell it is... can somebody speak now or forever hold their peace?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

cant imagine there would be that much in the difference to the WE one but as i said i havent fired it, just played with it a little.,

i have a WE 1911, good pistol can take a battering too, easy stripping, would

recommend it to anyone. Heavy and has a good bang with green gas. i love

my 1911 :)

how come the bell gets a carrry case but the WE doesnt? :confused:

:cool::cool::cool:

Tony do you have any green gas in stock??

Tony do you have any green gas in stock??

Yep.

I must actually update that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

+1 on the We, its one of their good uns'

45 acp is stamped on top of the barrel, looks the biz.

Cant say I miss the trades.

Its more like a springfield armouries mil-spec with the chrome barrel.

I love it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Tony can you have a look-see with your magical suppliers and see if that "special order" is anywhere near available?
    Also can you see if you can get in G&G sr-25 spr mags? Mid cap ones. I have a clutch of those 50 round ones but they're a pain. I know G&P do a 170 rnd one but that doesn't work (I have one here) so if you can find a G&G one around the 170 mark with no winder then you'd be helping me out a lot. I'd need a few of them if you can get them.

Tony, can you get handcuffs (2 pairs)? They don't need to be furry or pink, but that would help. They also need to be fairly strong....like strong enough to restrain Gatling. The reason for these shall become known shortly...

Oh, and a shoulder holster suitable for a M1911. I've always wanted one of those ever since I watched all those bad cop tv shows in the 80's when I was a little kid. Thigh holsters are a pain and the cross draw holster on my tact vest gets in the way. I might just have to go all Die Hard and tape it to the back of my neck.

Oh, and a shoulder holster suitable for a M1911. I've always wanted one of those ever since I watched all those bad cop tv shows in the 80's when I was a little kid.

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_46&products_id=198 ?

NakedDex wrote: »
    Tony can you have a look-see with your magical suppliers and see if that "special order" is anywhere near available?

Lets put it this way....

The supplier who supplies them is the same supplier who supplies the VFC range. They said end of January, and there's still no sign. I'm hounding them for them though.
    Also can you see if you can get in G&G sr-25 spr mags? Mid cap ones.

I think G&G do some, and I'm placing another G&G order soon, so I'll include some accessories and those mags this time round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey guys, just to let you know that CQB adaptor and single point sling of Shiva will fit an M4 with an adjustable stock. Just fitted one to my D boys M4 A1. needed a bit of filing cos it was just to tight to go on but with a bit of brute force and ignorance, it fits a treat, NIce one T. Not to sure how strong the sling is, but the attachment for the AEG is tough stuff.:)

Shiva wrote: »

Ah thanks. Don't know how I didn't see that.

Oh, and I'm serious about the handcuffs...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Lets put it this way....

The supplier who supplies them is the same supplier who supplies the VFC range. They said end of January, and there's still no sign. I'm hounding them for them though.

I think G&G do some, and I'm placing another G&G order soon, so I'll include some accessories and those mags this time round.

You're a hero. I'll wait patiently for that one anyway. If I have it for the summer I'll be happy

Just had an email from the supplier to say they've received the VFC stock. I should have mine next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just had an email from the supplier to say they've received the VFC stock. I should have mine next week.

What New VFC stuff are you expecting in or is it re-stock?

What New VFC stuff are you expecting in or is it re-stock?

Just restock of the black and tan Scars, and both sizes of the HK416.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Does Eirsoft.ie stock upgrade parts or is there a better website for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

*Waits to see if Shiva names a BETTER website in the eirsoft thread* :D

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Does Eirsoft.ie stock upgrade parts or is there a better website for it?

At the moment I dont stock upgrade parts, but I will probably be doing so in the near future.

eHobbyasia.com are an example of an other website* who carry a huge range of spares and upgrade parts.

* :p to N.O.I.P.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

At the moment I dont stock upgrade parts, but I will probably be doing so in the near future.

eHobbyasia.com are an example of an other website* who carry a huge range of spares and upgrade parts.

* :p to N.O.I.P.
    :)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Tony, did you get my PM regrading the battery & mags?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Tony your a hero, Thanks again for the replacement Shotty, couldnt believe it when i saw the giant box :eek:, thought it was a little bit big for 2 small little pump bars lol,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement