Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hey Tony,
    I was just wondering what capacity is the magazine that comes with that D-Boys M4 QCB, doesnt say on the site.
    Also could you PM me the tracking number if there is one.
    Thanks.

Its a 300 round hicap. I'll have the tracking number later, and I'll update your order history on the site and email you with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Jeez, thats not bad.:)
    Your a legend,
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Shiva wrote: »
    Cheers Dex...should be a good day.
    My other son, Ryan, was 6 on Friday gone, and its my birthday on Sunday coming, so we're rolling all three events into one massive weekend-long party.

yeah, congrats shiva, a present would be in order but you already have

enough of my money :D

ill get the midcaps off you the next time you're at hrta, no rush on them

anyway :)

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

When will you be getting AGM m14 mags in tony?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭sabrewolfe

Tony notice you have 2 mp7's according to the site any chance of swinging by yours on thursday night to pick one up. Maybe you could pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Shiva have you any kj 226's that need a good home hanging around

When will you be getting AGM m14 mags in tony?

Waiting for a big order to ship - hopefully have them in the next 10 days.

Gatling wrote: »
    Shiva have you any kj 226's that need a good home hanging around

Sorry Gatling...all sold out. Only p229's left. Which are almost identical, except for a slightly shorter barrel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

hey shiva is it possible to acquire a ris handguard for the m15 sportsline?

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭robbiecork

did you get my pm tony ,

• Advertisement

blay1 wrote: »
    hey shiva is it possible to acquire a ris handguard for the m15 sportsline?

I've no idea Blay...I'd have to check.

robbiecork wrote: »
    did you get my pm tony ,

I did Robbie...sorry for not replying. I'm flat out with shipping orders and haven't got time to scratch myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭robbiecork

no problem

HFC Desert Eagles just added to the site.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 slothcobra

hey shiva
    gabe here again,still no sign of anything ,tracking code does not work.a hatred is begining to build up against an post.what day was it that u sent it.

slothcobra wrote: »
    hey shiva
    gabe here again,still no sign of anything ,tracking code does not work.a hatred is begining to build up against an post.what day was it that u sent it.

Monday, I think ? Possibly Friday...I'll have to check.

And if you think you hate them ?
    I sent out 22 parcels on Monday...5 people have emailed me today wondering where they are. NOT ONE SINGLE tracking number of the 22 is working - I checked them all today.

Is there an ombusdman for An Post ?

From about March 10th I'll be using a courier service for next day deliveries.
    The shipping option will appear during the checkout process as soon as I have everything organised.

Monday, I think ? Possibly Friday...I'll have to check.

And if you think you hate them ?
    I sent out 22 parcels on Monday...5 people have emailed me today wondering where they are. NOT ONE SINGLE tracking number of the 22 is working - I checked them all today.

Is that why you didnt send me a tracking number. Just curious cause I was tracking a different item which I was having delivered from another site by an Post, and the tracking number only worked after I recieved the item:(.

Is that why you didnt send me a tracking number. Just curious cause I was tracking a different item which I was having delivered from another site by an Post, and the tracking number only worked after I recieved the item:(.

No, I probably haven't been given yours yet. I'll be picking up a bunch of numbers from order posted this morning and yesterday evening later tonight, and I'll update the order histories ont he site later.

I'm also running behind because the person who normally helps me pack is on holidays. Hope she enjoys it...it's last one she's getting. I can't handle this stress on my own :)

No, I probably haven't been given yours yet. I'll be picking up a bunch of numbers from order posted this morning and yesterday evening later tonight, and I'll update the order histories ont he site later.

I'm also running behind because the person who normally helps me pack is on holidays. Hope she enjoys it...it's last one she's getting. I can't handle this stress on my own :)

Damn workers rights eh?,lol.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Gday tony, i know your verry bissy , but did the last paypal work ok??
    If it dident can send loads of money orders if you want :)
    and any news on my newest order?
    Try Fastway couriers, thay have pre paid tickets, and next day deliveries. Used to be a rep for them in oz.
    can run the south east for you if you want, be happy to invest.?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 slothcobra

i should have just gone up to dublin myself.to have something take so long to go across a small country like our is totally nuts.

slothcobra wrote: »
    i should have just gone up to dublin myself.to have something take so long to go across a small country like our is totally nuts.

Completely agree.

Although I think a large part of the problem is the pickup service from my local office. The pickup agent regularly leaves things sitting there because they can't be bothered humping it all out to the van, and half the time stuff doesn't get scanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Tony, I was thinking of getting the JG G36C. Can you tell me if the ACM mini red dot sight fits this gun (pic below)?
    Does the JG G36C come with all i'd need, battery & charger & whatever else a newbie needs?

scp007.jpg

Tony, I was thinking of getting the JG G36C. Can you tell me if the ACM mini red dot sight fits this gun (pic below)?
    Does the JG G36C come with all i'd need, battery & charger & whatever else a newbie needs?

Yep, that sight fits, and looks quite well. It comes with a battery and charger, but they're not of the greatest quality. They'll be enough to get you started though, and you can always pick up a better battery and charger at a later stage if you wanted to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Comreg is there regulator afaik but there useless enough as it is

ComReg is the statutory body responsible for the regulation of the electronic communications sector (telecommunications, radiocommunications and broadcasting transmission) and the postal sector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Chugbug

Hey Shiva,
    Do you have any nice pieces coming in soon.;)
    Let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

tony, is there any chance you could get some aug midcaps in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

It comes with a battery and charger, but they're not of the greatest quality. They'll be enough to get you started though, and you can always pick up a better battery and charger at a later stage if you wanted to.

Might be better off buying a better gun first, we'll see. Great site by the way, i'm making a shopping list and will send it in soon :)

c-90 wrote: »
    tony, is there any chance you could get some aug midcaps in?

I tried to get some for the order coming in next week, but couldnt.
    Perhaps next time.

Chugbug: A few posts back theres a list of new stuff due over the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Believe if falls under COMREG ;)

Not sure if their is an SLA on parcel post but believe there is on
    domestic letter post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement