Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Tony, I'd like to order some M4 mags from you - I know you're busy at the moment, but if I place the order tonight, do you think I've a reasonable chance of getting them on Friday? And I know about An Post, so I won't hold you responsible if they don't make it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Tony, I'd like to order some M4 mags from you - I know you're busy at the moment, but if I place the order tonight, do you think I've a reasonable chance of getting them on Friday? And I know about An Post, so I won't hold you responsible if they don't make it :)

Normally I'd say order them tonight and I'll ship them tomorrow morning, but I'm liable to get lynched if I don't process things in order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

tony any m14 due in soon?.cheers for the WE baby hi-cappa , very happy with it,a nice piece.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

okay - so what exactly is due in and when??

someone please clarify as money burning a hole in pocket.

*splendid, jolly good show old bean

okay - so what exactly is due in and when??

someone please clarify as money burning a hole in pocket.

Almost everything on the site will be back in stock in about 10 days....clones, CA, TM, VFC, pistols, rifles, batteries, scopes....I timed a load of orders to all arrive in and around the same time.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    Normally I'd say order them tonight and I'll ship them tomorrow morning, but I'm liable to get lynched if I don't process things in order :)

Ah, ok. Well, I'll order and hope for the best. If that problem with Paypal still exists then I'll email you the order as last time.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Ah, ok. Well, I'll order and hope for the best. If that problem with Paypal still exists then I'll email you the order as last time.

The Paypal thing is fine....they finally got it fixed a couple of weeks back.

Realised there's a few things on the shopping list, and you don't have 'em all in stock :-( Ok, I'll leave it for now. Great to hear you got Paypal working again!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

how long before the silicone spray is back in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You're not gonna be out in hrta at the weekend are you? I think you said something about not making it but I can't remember when you meant

• Advertisement

Crave - I've no idea. Both my regular suppliers are out of it, so I'm trying to source it elsewhere. To be honest, you'd be quicker getting it in a motor accessory shop.

Dex - I wont be there at all this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭TinTin69

Hey Shiva, did you get those M500s (full stock) back in??:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Shiva, I sent you a pm on the 26th? you get a chance to get a look at it?
    I know your on your own packing so I was expecting a delay, but Jezz man, it's nearly Christmas;):)

Just saw how busy you were, I'll check with you later man, relax, you've only got one pair of hands(give him a break guys)

And crave, you got a(hate to say their name) Halford's near ya? they do a silicone spray made by 3-in-1 works a treat, and it pure Silicone.

iceage wrote: »
    Hey Shiva, I sent you a pm on the 26th? you get a chance to get a look at it?
    I know your on your own packing so I was expecting a delay, but Jezz man, it's nearly Christmas;):)

Ooops !

Sorry, thought I'd replied...I'll reply tomorrow though, 'cos I'm shattered and going to bed. :)

Ooops !

Sorry, thought I'd replied...I'll reply tomorrow though, 'cos I'm shattered and going to bed. :)

night mate, "put the brown packaging tape, back in the box!!:D:D

Name the movie guys, not you Shiva cos you should be in bed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

iceage wrote: »
    night mate, "put the brown packaging tape, back in the box!!:D:D

Name the movie guys, not you Shiva cos you should be in bed!!
    Conair.

Conair.

Bingo!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 jay&silentbob

When are you getting in the DE UMP or the JG mp5s?I need to get 1 within the next 12 days

Should have them by the end of next week.

Bioval Biodegradeable BBs in stock now - 1 KG bag for €18. I reckon about 4000 rounds per bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Bioval Biodegradeable BBs in stock now - 1 KG bag for €18. I reckon about 4000 rounds per bag.

are they from beast asi

are they from beast asi

Nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Nope.

oh,sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Evening Tony,

Do you know Exactly which Models of the KA FAL's you are getting in
    and how many? The prices vary DRASTICALLY depending on the model
    (I have no idea why) Are they all the more expensive models ?
    There is defo an el-cheapo variant that has a folding stock and small battery in
    handguard rather than large in the stock. Dunno if you are getting any of these.
    (It would be great if you were)

I'm battling with my will power at the moment to either get another FAL
    (possibly from your good self) or get the CA SL8/SL9 that you have in stock.

Oh in the future I too am on the lookout for a DE UMP and one of JG MP5's
    with the integral silencers thingymebobs.

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Evening Tony,

Do you know Exactly which Models of the KA FAL's you are getting in
    and how many? The prices vary DRASTICALLY depending on the model
    (I have no idea why) Are they all the more expensive models ?
    There is defo an el-cheapo variant that has a folding stock and small battery in
    handguard rather than large in the stock. Dunno if you are getting any of these.
    (It would be great if you were)

I'm battling with my will power at the moment to either get another FAL
    (possibly from your good self) or get the CA SL8/SL9 that you have in stock.

Oh in the future I too am on the lookout for a DE UMP and one of JG MP5's
    with the integral silencers thingymebobs.

~B

Sorry Bullets...I'm waiting for the long version and the tactical. I don't have the folding stock version coming in. I can try for the cheaper version at a later date, but this order is taking so long, I doubt I'll be dealing with this supplier again.

The UMP and MP5's will be in hopefully by the end of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Sorry Bullets...I'm waiting for the long version and the tactical. I don't have the folding stock version coming in. I can try for the cheaper version at a later date, but this order is taking so long, I doubt I'll be dealing with this supplier again.

The UMP and MP5's will be in hopefully by the end of the week.

Cool that settles that decision anyway. I just put in an order for the CA.
    Can you ship it to my Work address? Even though I selected my work addy
    when logged into the store I think paypal when paying still defaults to me
    home addy. (There goes my new digital camera money...sniffle....)

After this order I doubt I will be able to afford anything for another month or so.
    Hopefully you will still be able to get DE UMP's as they are great value for money.

~B

Thanks for that Bullets. I'll ship to the work address you entered on the order.

The UMP will be a regular item, so no worries there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hey Tony, when will you be getting the DBoys M16 SPR back in, and is it full metal or is that just the mag?
    Thanks.

Killinator wrote: »
    Hey Tony, when will you be getting the DBoys M16 SPR back in, and is it full metal or is that just the mag?
    Thanks.

Should be here in about 10 days - theres a large order due in.
    Its full metal, except for the stock and handgrip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

SWEET!!!
    Will you have the troy style silencer aswell or is that in, might get a few things all at once

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement